Melee amp discussion thread

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Few things I think about when I hear the word melee amp are the possibilities of a new amp system. So here are my suggestions for melee amps and how I hope they will work (with a realistic touch)

Laser output amp:
Boosts dmg by super charging a laser type sword

Heat stone amp:
Adds burn and boost dmg to steel type blades

Frequency disruptor amp:
Makes the molecules of the blade vibrate which gives it a slightly sharper edge and less air resistance that makes it faster to swing and higher hit ability

Elemental amps with element effects (could even use light me and decay very little)
Fire: burn over time
Cold: slows regen
Corrosive: burn dmg
Kinetic: adds range and impact
Electric: increases critical hit and low dmg
Lacerating: adds speed

Possibilities are endless!

Feel free to post your own thoughts and hopes of melee amps :)

Id settle with just:

"Melee amp"

Adds damage and enhances economy making hunting with melee no different to shooting a handgun.

Or, make the laser amps attachable to melee weapons, simple , totally irrational and fully in line with everything else they designed :)

yeap nothing of this new crap please(even if made L it's jsut one more thing to screw up code and that no one will use), simple amp that is unlimited(useful for everyday hunt), increase dps and dpp inline with the laser/blp amps.

Or simply add the possibility to add these laser/blp amps to melee, seen blp amps go on laser weapons and other way around the last year so cant be that weird today...

I vote for use any existing BLP or laser amp on melee, so at least i don't need to bay new ones :silly2:

I vote for use any existing BLP or laser amp on melee, so at least i don't need to bay new ones :silly2:

This would be awesome, but somehow a UL Rainbow Sword with a Modified Evil just seems a bit unfair, LOL! Don't get me wrong, I'd gladly use that configuration though!

Back