Alert: CLD prices on auction

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
There are avatars putting CLD at auction for 16K instead of 1600 with a BO of 17900 ped
Currently on Arkadia auction there is one
And on Calypso another for 14K

Last edited:
not sure about it being a scam.
taking advantage of people that dont pay attention , yes.

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE !

re

That can't be a scam.

You've to pay attention when buying something.

no scam but thanks for the heads up!

Anyone can put items in auction for whatever prices they seem fit.

There are avatars putting CLD at auction for 16K instead of 1600 with a BO of 17900 ped

I believe this can be a scam!

First of all selling items on auction is in no way a scam (even if heavily overpriced)

Secondly CLD markup graph is f***ed up, so might be noob error.

i remember my pixie arms sold for tt+900 ;)

Anyone can put items in auction for whatever prices they seem fit.

/mod note/ exactly. i've renamed the thread to remove the scam accusation.

Touché ...

I was trying to be funny, but you're right. We as humans can get all up in arms when something disadvantages us and is unfair but when it is unfair but to our advantage, we can get very tight lipped :)

As for selling a CLD for 16k, if it's done repeatedly, the seller either has serious trouble counting digits or they're doing it with full intent to take peds unfairly by means of deception. The deception comes because it's one extra zero away from the expected price, a fairly easy mistake for a buyer to make. It's not sold for 9k or 19k, it's made specifically to look as if it's a batch of 10 CLD and when the auction is sorted by price it would fall into that place in the list. If that's not a scam, it's indiscernible from one.

However, since you can't call it a scam and warn people about it on the forum, it's better to pretend here that it's not, so forum members, at least, can be warned.

Last edited:

I believe this can be a scam!

its not a scam because if it was the forum rules would not allow you to list the people doing it. its just a reseller or resellers listing items. please post names =)

Back