Question: How the f?

dr3w

Elite
Society
Mine To Extract
Eve Damsel Online
wtf.jpg

No complaining, I am fine with this.

But as ex-programmer, I am interested in piece of code, which did this shit.

Or it's some new modern dot-fucking-net-sharp un-rounding?

PS: there is exactly 2300 PED in stack.

PS2: DO NOT FIX IT, PLEASE!

Last edited:
Out of curiosity...

... which is the incorrect value?

The 2300 in the info and tooltip, or the 2.29K value listed on the item in the inventory?

Oh, apologies, I see your PS now.

Very interesting. So inventory display is wrong.

its a special tax MA has on ped in inventory :laugh:

You have 2,299.9999 ped but that is too low an amount less then 2,300 ped to show so it shows 2,300 but as a ped stack it doesn't have to show 2,299.9999 peds. Just the 2.29k. I assume you had 2,300 ped showing on ped card and took it off as a ped stack in inventory. What does it show if you hover your mouse over the stack? I am guessing it will say 2,300.:D

I know that tiny amounts less then full pec can be used since when I repair things like the mindforce implants it doesn't always take a full pec.

You have 2,299.9999 ped but that is too low an amount less then 2,300 ped to show so it shows 2,300 but as a ped stack it doesn't have to show 2,299.9999 peds. Just the 2.29k. I assume you had 2,300 ped showing on ped card and took it off as a ped stack in inventory. What does it show if you hover your mouse over the stack? I am guessing it will say 2,300.:D

I know that tiny amounts less then full pec can be used since when I repair things like the mindforce implants it doesn't always take a full pec.

It's not my whole pedcard extracted. It's just 2300 extracted (try it).

And yes, I even did "decay/fruit test" just for shitz&giggles - and yes, it's perfectly 2300 PED.

It's not my whole pedcard extracted. It's just 2300 extracted (try it).

And yes, I even did "decay/fruit test" just for shitz&giggles - and yes, it's perfectly 2300 PED.

But is it worse than the Intel CPU floating point bug from years ago... :eyecrazy:

But is it worse than the Intel CPU floating point bug from years ago... :eyecrazy:

(in case if I didn't detected joke) Nah, it's just visual bug.

But friend of mine researched it a bit more, and some upd:

this glitch affects all stackables, and also - it's like "powered" - 2300, 4600, 9200 amounts.

PS: hehe, 1150 too (smile.jpg)

Last edited:
Much be an EU or US treasury programmer.... Always round up, it sounds better.

Uhm.. Have you bought 1ammo before or smth like that?

Uhm.. Have you bought 1ammo before or smth like that?

I really wonder - is it so hard to reproduce by yourself than to make some theory?

It's 100% reproducible. Extract any of amounts like 1150, 2300, 4600 or 9200 from pedcard.

No peds?

Take any stackables. Even novas or wtf else.

I'm at work, was just trying to think what could cause it. If it's something related specific to 2300x, then f* me if I know :laugh:

I'm at work, was just trying to think what could cause it. If it's something related specific to 2300x, then f* me if I know :laugh:

See, you can extract from pedcard PEDs or/and PECs only. You can't extract 0.011 pec. Yes, pedcard itself (and any decaying item) very precise, but we talking about stackables in inventory.

And I really wonder WTF with displaying in inventory. (smile.jpg)

"Powered" amounts telling me that there is something with binary representation, maybe there is some bit which flagging like "float" or wtf else, I don't know.

Back