Looking for Mentor to Teach PvP and Mining

AviGamer

Hey everyone,

I am currently around 2-3 weeks old into the game and I love it so far. I have played enough to know that hunting isn't bringing me any profit :acid: at all and so i decided to try mining. I did a couple of small runs around calypso and I found that it was much more fun and I even got a 0.13PED profit after selling to Maya at Twin Peaks.

I originally was sweating and I completed my 2nd K of sweat :sweat: when my rl friend told me he was going on a holiday and so i borrowed his quad to earn some PED while he was away. I am currently doing Space Taxi to earn PED for my mining and any other needs (I have just below a 85PED saved up so i might as well buy my own quad before my friend returns!).

Anyways, I am looking for a mentor that is a good PvPer and also a good miner.:wise:. I basically wanted to learn about Space PvP :handgun:and if i can make enough PED from it to support my mining. Also want to learn tips and tricks of mining.

More Info about me:
Time Zone - GMT+8
Game Time - 6:00 - 13:00 MA Time for usually a couple of hours. More at weekends.
Non-Depositor.
Language - Fluent English (as you probably already guessed =) )

Thanks for Reading,
Hope you have a good day.

Avi. :D

i could tell about mining and pvp ...

but if ya wanne be a PEErat in space :nutkick:

Try someone from the society Nebula virus. After you have done some pvp-ing in space you will be blacklisted and my society members are advised not to trade with you. Being a pirate does have its consequences.
Good luck!

you wont to do pvp and you wont deposit thos 2 Things dont rely go then you just get to be food for other pvp pepols

so you ned to skill doge and get dam got gear for sum lik that

happy fragin

OK, after all these comments i feel that Space PvP is not a good profession for me. What about mining? Any good miners around my time zone willing to mentor?

Last edited:
you wont to do pvp and you wont deposit thos 2 Things dont rely go then you just get to be food for other pvp pepols

so you ned to skill doge and get dam got gear for sum lik that

happy fragin

This isn't relevant to space pvp. This is regarding pvp areas on planets. Everyone is on an equal playing field for the most part when it comes to space pvp.

I'm not taking disciples and I'm not from your timezone, but I can answer your questions. Add me ingame, Pyha Scarface Antero, if you like to.

To pvp as a non depositer will be to hard work and you won't find it fun... I'd not even bother wasting you time on that untill you cab deposit.

Also it is more likely mining will support your space pvp... I'd aim to learn mining inside out the begin space pvp with the profits.

Add me in game I will be on later and can give you some pointers on how to make ped mining. I will not jold your hand and you will have to do a lot of work on your own. But I can start you off.. knowing what to look for.

Back