FYI: Apophis Island presents Mermoth Stalkers

Witchblade0815

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzini
Welcome to Apophis Island (55500 - 67000)

Nearby Teleporters: Medusa Teleporter & Odysseus Landing

map3.jpg

Mobs to hunt:

Mermoth Stalker
Damage Type: 100% Impact

mermoth.jpg

Possible items in loot:
Boar Shin Guards UL
Boar Thigh Guards UL
Salamander Arm Guards UL
Skildek Pulverizer (L)
Cempball-Welch 1/P-2
EWE EP-16 Protector
EWE EP-40 Mercenary
MarCorp Kallous-7 (L)
Regeneration Chip III (L)
Corrosive Attack Chip V (L)
Cryogenic Attack Nanochip I (L)
Empty Skill Implant (L)
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-50

Natural Spawn:
Scipulor Dominant - Stalker: Damage Type: 38% Stab, 38% Cut, 24% Impact
Located on the 2 smaller islands SW

Estophyl Dominant - Stalker: Damage Type: 25% Electric, 75% Impact
Located at the beaches NW and S

Razortooth Provider - Stalker: Damage Type: 100% Impact
Calypsocod Prowler - Stalker: Damage Type: 80% Impact, 20% Acid
Swimming all around the island

Hiryuu Old - Dominant: Damage Type: 50% Impact, 50% Stab
A few here and there ...

Ressources to mine: Lysterium and Oil

Last edited:
:cheer: The Mermoth Stalker Welcome Event :cheer:

is scheduled for

Sat 12th October

starts at 21:00

Tickets are free !!! :yay:

Just visit the global events list to register​

Any input about the spawn (to heavy atm it seems) and looted items is very welcome :wise:

Yes the spawn is a bit too dense.

Any input about the spawn (to heavy atm it seems) and looted items is very welcome :wise:

Unfortunately, I'd say the mix is awkward, at lest for me. Big scips hit hard, and you get tons of mermoths on you as soon as you look around. To give two examples, someone who just about manages mermoth stalkers can be critted by a ninja-scip, and if someone who tries to hunt big scips with a fapper then the fapper can be attacked (swarmed) by mermoths.

Ideally, the mermoths should have been placed on a mob-less LA and the scips left alone or together with minor mobs. As far as I know, this island was the only place I know right away with top-level scips (not sure about the spawn around oshiris).

(I don't blame you specifically, a lot of land areas have this problem where there is an existing spawn, and owner gets over a "rare" DNA that's put into same area.)

Last edited:
Personally I like the mix Scipulor-Mermoth for some variety, but the Mermoth spawn is a bit too dense.

The Scipulor spawn is only present in the Southern part, so it can be avoided quite easily imo.

Reactions: aia
Unfortunately, I'd say the mix is awkward, at lest for me. Big scips hit hard, and you get tons of mermoths on you as soon as you look around. To give two examples, someone who just about manages mermoth stalkers can be critted by a ninja-scip, and if someone who tries to hunt big scips with a fapper then the fapper can be attacked (swarmed) by mermoths.

Ideally, the mermoths should have been placed on a mob-less LA and the scips left alone or together with minor mobs. As far as I know, this island was the only place I know right away with top-level scips (not sure about the spawn around oshiris).

(I don't blame you specifically, a lot of land areas have this problem where there is an existing spawn, and owner gets over a "rare" DNA that's put into same area.)

Yes, thats true, its a bit more challenging for scip hunters now :)
A working solution could be to pull the mermoths on the scip islands into the water, before attacking the scips. The respawn should be slow enough.

The other natural spawns are fitting pretty well to the mermoths, because Impact is the main damage they do:

Mermoth 100% Impact
Estophyl 75% Impact
Razortooth 100% Impact
Calypsocod 80% Impact
Hiryuu 50% Impact
and Scips only 24% Impact :)

spawn update: 1 DNA at ~80%, 1 DNA at 0%

There is a new mission for Calypsocod:

The daily Hunter Category2: Kill 50 Calypsocod

It is one of the random missions ...

Last edited:
Can you turn up the density of the Mermoth. They are part of the daily missions.

Back