ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Welcome to the lottery that is Entropia Krom,

grats man and good on you ;)

THOUSANDS of people spent MILLIONS of peds for ELEVEN YEARS, and not a single one of them has gotten what you got in just 9 months.... i do believe that warrants bragging rights :D
You really did hit the jackpot :)

Grats once again! :D

Gratz !
thought it was 30k, then i saw 13k view and realise it was 300k+ .. amazing !

huge gz to the OP, we all strive to get something big from mindark, makes our work for another big one alot harder now, well done, enjoy the dream.

cheers:)

███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░▓█████
██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▓████
█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓███
████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░███
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓████░░░░░▒▓░░░░░░░░░███
█████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒█████▓░░░░▓██▓░░░░░░░▒███
████▓▒▓▒▒▒░░▒███████░░░░▒████░░░░░░░░███
███▓▒▒▒░░▒▓████████▒░░░░▓████▒░░░░░░▒███
██▓▒▒░░▒██████████▓░░░░░▓█████░░░░░░░███
██▓▒░░███████████▓░░░░░░▒█████▓░░░░░░███
██▓▒░▒██████████▓▒▒▒░░░░░██████▒░░░░░▓██
██▓▒░░▒███████▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▓██████▓░░░░▒██
███▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░███████▓░░░▓██
███▓░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░██████▓░░░███
████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓██▒░░░░░░░▓███▓░░░░███
██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒█████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████████▓▓▓▓▒▒░▓█▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████████
██████▓▓▓▓▒▒██████▒░░░░░░░░░▓███████████
██████▓▓▓▒▒█████████▒░░░░░░▓████████████
██████▓▓▒▒███████████░░░░░▒█████████████
██████▓▓░████████████░░░░▒██████████████
██████▓░░████████████░░░░███████████████
██████▓░▓███████████▒░░░████████████████
██████▓░███████████▓░░░█████████████████
██████▓░███████████░░░██████████████████
██████▓▒██████████░░░███████████████████
██████▒▒█████████▒░▓████████████████████
██████░▒████████▓░██████████████████████
██████░▓████████░███████████████████████
██████░████████░▒███████████████████████
█████▓░███████▒░████████████████████████
█████▒░███████░▓████████████████████████
█████░▒██████░░█████████████████████████
█████░▒█████▓░██████████████████████████
█████░▓█████░▒██████████████████████████
█████░▓████▒░███████████████████████████
█████░▓███▓░▓███████████████████████████
██████░▓▓▒░▓████████████████████████████
███████▒░▒██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████

GRATS now it time you spend money at good stuff :yay:

and buy a custom Make Up hehe ... just a little joke after that awesome shock you got :)

Huge Gratz

!!!!!!!!

He gained PERCEPTION! Right before the Hof! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

And so did I, right before my big multiplier on a small berry (look at my signature) :eyecrazy:

Huge gratz man!

Sure made my decision to sell out much easier lol
- Dont hate the playya, hate the game ;)

Enjoy!

Huge gratz man!

Sure made my decision to sell out much easier lol

For the first time I'm seriously considering the same. I mean GREAT for Alan... but c'mon.... Unless a 10 yr old player would have gotten it there's just SO MUCH WRONG with the picture. I really am happy that a newer player can "get lucky" here.... but at the expense of what? HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of others? That's just wrong on MA's part. I lost 2800 PED in 6 hrs this evening.... The "system" is just too "lopsided" and if MindArk isn't willing to change things I guess I've gotta change things on my end. At the rate I'm going I won't be able to hunt anymore cuz I'll have sold all my skills.....

Again... Gz to Alan.... shame on MA for screwing the rest of us in the name of media attention.

Menace

this is what happens when you pray to lootius 10 times a day by doing a special ritual.

For the first time I'm seriously considering the same. I mean GREAT for Alan... but c'mon.... Unless a 10 yr old player would have gotten it there's just SO MUCH WRONG with the picture. I really am happy that a newer player can "get lucky" here.... but at the expense of what? HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of others? That's just wrong on MA's part. I lost 2800 PED in 6 hrs this evening.... The "system" is just too "lopsided" and if MindArk isn't willing to change things I guess I've gotta change things on my end. At the rate I'm going I won't be able to hunt anymore cuz I'll have sold all my skills.....

Again... Gz to Alan.... shame on MA for screwing the rest of us in the name of media attention.

Menace

What is this, communism? Dude, shut the snablesnot up about it. You are no more deserving of any good fortune as me or anyone else who plays this game. Mindark didn't force you to empty your wallet or mine. You're the moron who keep putting in even though your results sucked eggs. You're the one who took the risk and lost. Welcome to life {removed}. Get use to the fact success is built on the backs of failure.

And stop whining on this guy's thread, go to swiss and throw rocks at the castle if you're that angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
!!!!!!!!

He gained PERCEPTION! Right before the Hof! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

And so did I, right before my big multiplier on a small berry (look at my signature) :eyecrazy:

after 11 years of experience with entropia, I am pretty sure what to make of that....
it's called "pure coincidence"

a popular urban legend

What a beautiful screenshot!
Congratulations! Spend it wise :)

What is this, communism? Dude, shut the snablesnot up about it. You are no more deserving of any good fortune as me or anyone else who plays this game. Mindark didn't force you to empty your wallet or mine. You're the moron who keep putting in even though your results sucked eggs. You're the one who took the risk and lost. Welcome to life snablehumper. Get use to the fact success is built on the backs of failure.

And stop whining on this guy's thread, go to swiss and throw rocks at the castle if you're that angry.

They sold the castle! Go to Gothenburg and throw rocks at their giant door instead!

Menace;3179058HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of others?[/QUOTE said:
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

kidding right? sure you realize we are thousands, hell lets say 1ok at best more than 1 year retention.

after 11 years of experience with entropia, I am pretty sure what to make of that....
it's called "pure coincidence"

a popular urban legend

I wasn't really being serious ;) And yes you are right

All this buthert and drama, while I'm sitting here collecting ROI.

Rip Mulmun looter Elite today is 2 years ago :laugh::laugh: We go for 400+k next time :wtg::wtg:

Bumpish

My calculations show, it is possible to loot from Mulmun Looter Elite up to 500K :)
Max explosive loot is ~200k

But possibilties is not a reality ;)

Try Armament Device III (280 PED TT/click) :laugh:

Up to 2.500.000 PED ATH is possible!

My calculations show, it is possible to loot from Mulmun Looter Elite up to 500K :)
Max explosive loot is ~200k

But possibilties is not a reality ;)

Try Armament Device III (280 PED TT/click) :laugh:

Up to 2.500.000 PED ATH is possible!

...something changed in max loot formula ? Looks like 2 940 000 peds for Armament Device III for me. What formula you used to count it ?

Crafting caps at ~10k cost to click.

...something changed in max loot formula ? Looks like 2 940 000 peds for Armament Device III for me. What formula you used to count it ?

You forgot to count -10% for MA :)
And of course I mean rounded digit

deleted too short

Last edited:
what a necro lol

Back