ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

AlankromAlan
I'm in shock!!!

Everything is apparently possible :)) ty MindArk

attachment.php

I thank you for all the congratulations , really appreciate it , and sorry if I could not accept 100% of all friendship request ingame , it became overloaded :)

I still can not understand how this was possible , believe me I am still in shock but incredibly happy :)

For those of you who are wondering a little closer and speculates about why I got the massive jackpot after 9 months in the game!

I am well aware that I am taking a big risk , given that I use the weapons that I'm not in my lvl and mobs that are over my limit , but it is entirely possible to kill with decent armor and a good Fapper !

I'm a big depositer believe me :) without deposit , I had not managed to end up on the top10 list of hunting ...

For those of you who are wondering about what is going to happen to me in the future !
I withdraw a small amount of this incredible ATH'n , the rest I have invested in new items and obvious you have to have peds to ammo :)

I want to thank my wonderful mentor who recruited me into the EU `` Ranj ajnar aja `` and my guardian angel `` karine rikane Lebreton `` the best fapper ingame:)

Thanks again to MindArk that made it possible!!!!!!!!!

Wish you all good luck

Best Regards / Alan Krom Alan

Last edited:
Grats man, thats insane. You just canceled MA's bonuses for the year! LOL

insane is an understatement. GG

:thumbup:

Just Amazing!

Congratulations!

:woohoo:

So come on Alan

What did you feel and say when that baby hit????

Your famous dude, the world is waiting to interview you. Give us more!!!!!

Hey... hope you're not a quiet sort of chap, I'm trying to get the BBC interested in making a story (I'm no PR expert though)

Everyone is smiling for you, I'm sure

Massive gratz

Rick

That is one sexy loot window, giant grtz, bru! :yay:

Big gratz. I am glad you are a real player. So what will you spend the Ped on? LA? Moon? Motherships? Sentinel, Mod Merc and Mod Fap? :)

You made it all that was impossible - finally possible!
But do tell us, did you create this ath with ur cycling?
Was this a jackpot win or a reimbursement of ped loss.

Eitherway congratulations to you sir!!! I'm very very jealous atm.

GZ !!! very nice hit !

Huge Gratz Alan !

Mari *.*

You made it all that was impossible - finally possible!
But do tell us, did you create this ath with ur cycling?
Was this a jackpot win or a reimbursement of ped loss.

Eitherway congratulations to you sir!!! I'm very very jealous atm.

looking at the HP of that mob its "just another" 6K multiplier with some regen involved so not all that impossible? :)

looking at the HP of that mob its "just another" 6K multiplier with some regen involved so not all that impossible? :)

yup, exactly. same Multiplier as a 5 K HP mob with a 100 K ATH

Big GZ anyhow !

I don't know about the OP being in shock but I certainly was when I accidentally clicked F in combat and saw that mother of all ATH's at the top.

Biggest ever ? and to one a solo hunt.

SICK!

It's safe to say hes one of the richest ingame if he wasn't before and we will all now be paying that back in for the next 12 month :laugh:

Your in shock.. i'm in shock ..we are all in shock...! grtz dude :beerchug:

Simply Wow, Wow and again Wow ! Huge Gratz !

The Biggest ATH of ATHs >>> That's a huge achievement for sure, well done! :beerchug:

Amazing brother, Congratulations!

Coolest looking thing I am ever going to see in EU :) Thank you for posting such an incredible screenshot.

Again, Gratz!!!!

Hotei

I dare you to go out and buy every single Chirpy statue you can get your hands on, buy an apartment or ten, and put all the Chirpy statues in them.

Edit: What's the profit on the hunt? Or were you at a loss? :D

MASSIVE GRATZ TO YOU!

uber gratz to you. :)

soooooo.... got a wife?

lol kidding :) have fun with the ped!!

pretty darn great tt return for 9+ months of play. grats

9 month ? dont tell me he is in game 9 month ?!?

hehe, there's nothing wrong with hitting an uber like this after 9 months, I mean that's almost a year :).

When I hit my 12.5k, I'd almost been playing a year too :).

I think it's in the acceptable normalcy for someone playing for almost a year to hit a big one. :)

But then again, you have the exceptions... like that girl who played EU for 1 week, went to FOMA, unamped, ganganite ATH. And everyone raged hehe

gratz dude! ATH of the decade. the stars for that multiplier on a high hp mob must have properly aligned :D

When I hit my 12.5k, I'd almost been playing a year too :).

Hate to know how much he spent to get all this, but in his 9 months here counting this one global this month and all up to the end of September, his 513 + 1 global totals over 400k.:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Back