Just a sickening display... A challenge to MA.

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
*Deleted*

While I think I had some valid points in my original posting - I think it's best if this thread is simply deleted.

Last edited:
I think its cool that Entropia can still surprise like that. Lol, what a blast!

ROI's in the range of 30% for MONTHS now regardless of strategy
I call this statement utter bulshit unless everything you use has cosmic MU (but then "regardless of strategy" is wrong statement). Or by ROI you don't mean loot returns?

About the big HOFs, I say 3 things
1. I like the fact they happen, though 300k is a bit too much, 100k limit would be better
2. As long as they go to avatars that are real players not ppl creating alts to get a noob hof
3. Jealous people will always cry no matter what the system

You always get 90% tt return in long term. so after 100M ped cycled you will get 90M in loot. Want to proffit? get 10M+ in mu. THATS ALL!! Alhorythm is so clear.

sorry stopped reading after the first sentence :)

I tried to read it all but could not, to boring.
Seams like the most angry ppl is those with very little globals/globals value on the tracker...

I have read the forum each day for at least some weeks and I have totally missed that someone got a 331K ATH... :silly2:

EDIT: oh okey, it was today :p

Well maybe all the server downtime have build up a HOF pool that are rewarding players now, but 331K is a bit too much....

There is so much frustration in your message... :(

You are a 7 years old veteran, but you still seem to believe ATH or big loots should be deserved. :eyecrazy:

How many more years do you think you'll need to accept that it's random and that your losses are not planned to be paid back?

There is no god or MA watching you for your good actions and your big deposits, and willing to thank you one day with a nice reward. Understand it and adapt (lower your game play) or quit and enjoy playing another game where success is given to the most deserving players...

Not willing to be rude, but I feel you need a little help to get out of the old "90%" return scheme...

And I think OP are wrong. After $33k return in the game will come a lot of new players, each of whom will make a $ 20 deposit, and all will be well for MA, for loot and players.
I'm 7 years ingame soon. No ATH, and never will. But I'm glad that now I do not spend my money in the game.
Are you still waiting for ATH? You are naive :laugh:

Ok... I'm going to preface this post by saying that I'm just a tad bitter that I'm seeing all these massive HoF's drop lately and I personally am seeing NO love from MA (ROI's in the range of 30% for MONTHS now regardless of strategy) despite being a 7 year veteran who is now on a record losing streak fast approaching a loss of 50k peds...

Stopped reading after this

... Its bullshit ...

Either you are utterly, and I mean utterly stupid to manage a constant ROI of 30% or you are simply lying. My presumption judging on your written command of the English language that the latter is the case. Sorry, not buying it, there is no such thing as 30% ROI for months unless, well you are a complete idiot and are shooting old school weapons at level 5 hunting falx or something equally idiotic.

Wish people would stop posting shit like this.

Angel

Well, im maybee not the person to complain. But it was interesting, that after my ATH monday and tuesday was prertty ok with return, but wednesday, thursday and friday alone i lost about 3k peds with probably total 6k in runs. I know pretty well, from what the epic ATH today was builded.

Just my 2 cents

7E

Well, im maybee not the person to complain. But it was interesting, that after my ATH monday and tuesday was prertty ok with return, but wednesday, thursday and friday alone i lost about 3k peds with probably total 6k in runs. I know pretty well, from what the epic ATH today was builded.

Just my 2 cents

7E

lowest run you can get if you do everything right should be about 45% return (assuming it is not a 2 mob run, because in this case it can even be 0%)

don't sweat it, it is what it is. if it smells like crap and looks like crap, it is crap....

hockey season now, go enjoy the senators.... flyers ftw tho

we all need to stop taking this "game" so seriously... it is not worth it.

There is so much frustration in your message... :(

You are a 7 years old veteran, but you still seem to believe ATH or big loots should be deserved. :eyecrazy:

How many more years do you think you'll need to accept that it's random and that your losses are not planned to be paid back?

There is no god or MA watching you for your good actions and your big deposits, and willing to thank you one day with a nice reward. Understand it and adapt (lower your game play) or quit and enjoy playing another game where success is given to the most deserving players...

Not willing to be rude, but I feel you need a little help to get out of the old "90%" return scheme...

Yeah, I know it's totally random and there's no real "earned" ATH other than a false believe in that the law of averages will work out and by constantly being out there grinding enough peds eventually a large hit will come. But that's my point, I can't help but feel it shouldn't be completely random as there can be inexplicable ruts where some players continue to get the shaft time and time again while others seemingly have all the luck. Though after a good nights sleep and rethinking things, with the way this RCE works it's not possible to have it any other way than the random 1 person win while 1000's other lose. Otherwise the HoF will be a LOT smaller and once again people will complain.

Stopped reading after this

... Its bullshit ...

Either you are utterly, and I mean utterly stupid to manage a constant ROI of 30% or you are simply lying. My presumption judging on your written command of the English language that the latter is the case. Sorry, not buying it, there is no such thing as 30% ROI for months unless, well you are a complete idiot and are shooting old school weapons at level 5 hunting falx or something equally idiotic.

Wish people would stop posting shit like this.

Angel

lol a lot of people are assuming that when I'm talking about a 30% ROI it's when hunting. However, I'm talking about a 30% ROI while mining. My strategy has varied widely including rare high MU mining. And over the past few months it's been very difficult for me to get a half decent return - even when doing aggressive trading of the resources I find. Perhaps the 30% stat is a bit over-estimation based on one of my single worst runs but my point remains. I don't really want this thread to be about my plight specifically anyways - my whole point is that considering ALL the people with overall bad returns lately, it would be nice if things were a little more balanced with the loot distribution.

LOL well I'm glad you still took the time to pad your post stats - much appreciated. :)

I don't mind so much..it wasn't a mining ATH and i had my Ath so bring on more big ones!!!!!

lol a lot of people are assuming that when I'm talking about a 30% ROI it's when hunting. However, I'm talking about a 30% ROI while mining. My strategy has varied widely including rare high MU mining. And over the past few months it's been very difficult for me to get a half decent return - even when doing aggressive trading of the resources I find. Perhaps the 30% stat is a bit over-estimation based on one of my single worst runs but my point remains. I don't really want this thread to be about my plight specifically anyways - my whole point is that considering ALL the people with overall bad returns lately, it would be nice if things were a little more balanced with the loot distribution.

I don't believe you can mine properly and get around 30% return on any decent amount of ped cycled. If you're telling the truth, then you really need to use LBML, stop overlapping drops, get a successful miner to help you learn how to mine, and probably go on longer runs as well.

It's inaccurate to say that ALL people have bad returns. Most people have decent returns when they cycle enough ped and are not in a slump. However, I do think that the loot distribution should be flattened out some as you do have to turn over quite a bit of ped to see the good multipliers.

I call this statement utter bulshit unless everything you use has cosmic MU (but then "regardless of strategy" is wrong statement). Or by ROI you don't mean loot returns?

About the big HOFs, I say 3 things
1. I like the fact they happen, though 300k is a bit too much, 100k limit would be better
2. As long as they go to avatars that are real players not ppl creating alts to get a noob hof
3. Jealous people will always cry no matter what the system

my only question is why is it a bit much. we have seen 200k mining and crafting so why not hunting. hunting requires much more gear to pull it off. 7 parts armor, fap, ammo, weapon, maybe an amp, just the minimum.

crafting; get bp and mats, put mats in click
mining. requires probes finder maybe an amp

no reason why we should see epic size ones like this. some people seem pissed its not an old avatar. but it sure seem like most of the upper old avatars are taken care of pretty damn well

I see some loot 5 or more very rare items per year on top of their oil loots.

others get nothing.

The loot could be more balance. and this does prove that the amount you depo don't matter, your gear don't matter, sills dont matter, all there is ...... is chance.

Back