When are we getting the CLD features?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Good morning,

mind if I ask...when will we be getting the CLD features other than the (dwindling) payout?

- When will I be able to claim my land?
- When will I be able to build my home?
- When will I be able to elect our planetary government?
- When will I be heard in the way we were promised to be heard by the Planet?

Oh...and when will we get some audited figures again?

Good morning,

mind if I ask...when will we be getting the CLD features other than the (dwindling) payout?

Why would anyone mind, especially when you ask so nicely :)

Good questions also been wondering about this.

Not sure if that will be in place when you are able to build houses. Development time for this may be longer so maybe few years later?

Not sure if they made any such promise? Can you quote please?

Don't we get these every year in annual reports? or financial statements in between?

Not sure if they made any such promise? Can you quote please?

No, but the whole voting thing is one of the reasons why I bought the CLD in the first time

Don't we get these every year in annual reports? or financial statements in between?

No, we get company numbers, not the an audit on whether the payouts are actually a good reflection of earnings.

Good morning,

Wollo... You've been around long enough... Wake up and smell the roses... MA will promise the world and deliver a grain of sand.

simple answer : never

Like everything ma start u will never see the end. Each time MA have a new idea and change rules so in the end they never respect the initial project.

U have voting machine in old time, u have taming with a lot of possibility behind, u have LG ....

There is a strange kind of optimism on this thread that I haven't yet fathomed :)

Good morning,

Refrain from asking all these questions :p, look at the history of broken promises......

The questions in the OP are all fair. Lets hope we see more than that grain of sand.

Good morning,

As MA posted this feature was (sorry, is) planned to start development at the end of 2013. So with that very close they should start working on it and hopefully when they do start the project as planned it may be done in a year or so -- if not after taming is release as others have pointed out.

It was clear when the released the CLDs that the additional features was something the would take some time to come, my guess is that we will not see anything before 2015 or maybe even 2016 for the housebuilding, maybe the voting in late 2014.

If we see Planet Toulan soon I believe we will see those features also

Taming was supposed to return 4 years ago and still not in.

CLD were invented nearly 2 years ago... STOP FUCKING ASKING IT WONT BE IN FOR YEARS!

:dunce:

Taming was supposed to return 4 years ago and still not in.

CLD were invented nearly 2 years ago... STOP FUCKING ASKING IT WONT BE IN FOR YEARS!

:dunce:

Thats OK by me. When these features are implemented expect a massive jump from the already inflated price.

Of course it will drop again in 2 months, but new features are so nice and shiny. People are always willing to pay top dollar for them. :yay:

I would like to see this stuff also ...... I dont mind waiting 2 years.

I think MA will get around to it at some point

I would like to see this stuff also ...... I dont mind waiting 2 years.

I think MA will get around to it at some point

Hasn't it already BEEN two years?

no MA will be out the Box long before they can do all that LOL wake up guys it's nearly finnished LOL

I for one I'm very, very afraid of what that government might want to do (and hopeful it won't be able to). Too many people around are bent on regulating prices and enforcing all sorts of weirdness on others.

I for one I'm very, very afraid of what that government might want to do (and hopeful it won't be able to). Too many people around are bent on regulating prices and enforcing all sorts of weirdness on others.

you're not the only one that has a bit of trepidation about the idea. good grief....no nanny state please

lol, as if the system will be that flexible :)

On that note, I would like to run for office.

Governments around here spend money flying their employees out to Vegas for gambling weekends. (This is where your $500 toilet seats and $300 hammers come from.)

I dont gamble, but I do like free drinks! :beerchug::drink::naughty:

We'll get it 5 years later than foreseen on top of the 10's of VU's which have been postponed for other reasons :laugh:

Right now MA is busy delaying development of the new moon that was just sold while they're thinking up new cash cow moons..asteroids..planetesimals..dwarf planets..ect, etc...

So don't hold your breath waiting for promised features......

good question, but yea it's like everything else - never hold our breath, and whenever you hear a release date completely ignore it. Have no expectations - it's sad but true part of the company that runs this game.
Oh like how they just re-balanced the loot system.... 330k ath....

Yeah, like MA would actually allow entropians to do something more than choosing the color for the auctioneer's jacket. :lolup:

South 9 deeds

Yeah the notion of ownership of at least 9 deeds for a small plot on the 'Gold Field' lost establishment way back.

What happened ?

I guess so many bugs on personal estate houses (I own one) and LA's made them throw there hands up in despair at the coding nightmare:)

Will it happen ...it might ...one day!

Back