When are we getting the CLD features?

waiting...

Waiting for what? MA said the plots will be a perk, an additional feature if you own 9 CLD, so a freebie. They are certainly not in a hurry to implement their sale's pitch, even if would mean just pixels (and probably a drop in apartment prices attached, which should be an incentive to them as PED (MU) will vanish)

But now.. if they will issue CLD Mk.2...there would be rainbows and unicorns.. naked ladies and turkish baths for some... free beers and healthcare...

As MA posted this feature was (sorry, is) planned to start development at the end of 2013. So with that very close they should start working on it and hopefully when they do start the project as planned it may be done in a year or so -- if not after taming is release as others have pointed out.

As we know from Kim' interview, "start work on" means "start sketching things out on paper". And I am more than a tiny bit sceptical about taming being in game this year.

Still waiting

Waiting for what? MA said the plots will be a perk, an additional feature if you own 9 CLD, so a freebie. They are certainly not in a hurry to implement their sale's pitch, even if would mean just pixels (and probably a drop in apartment prices attached, which should be an incentive to them as PED (MU) will vanish)

But now.. if they will issue CLD Mk.2...there would be rainbows and unicorns.. naked ladies and turkish baths for some... free beers and healthcare...

I trust and see that you polished your glass balls with Crisco before peering into them;):eyecrazy:

Waiting for what? MA said the plots will be a perk, an additional feature if you own 9 CLD, so a freebie. They are certainly not in a hurry to implement their sale's pitch, even if would mean just pixels (and probably a drop in apartment prices attached, which should be an incentive to them as PED (MU) will vanish).

An empty plot may come as a freebie, but nothing was said about what it might cost to do anything with it.

Say building a house costs another 9k Ped (and no weekly income as from the CLD themselves). Now why would anyone be in a hurry to do that?

Ahh the CLD features...

Another recent thread mentioned MA responding to a support ticket with certain parts of the eula... If Kim never gets around to posting a reply here, here ya go...

NO FURTHER WARRANTY. THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS". THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IS NOT WARRANTED BY MINDARK TO BE UNINTERUPTED , COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR ERROR OR BUG FREE. MINDARK MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You seem to be asking about "particular purposes" that were implied... Sorry you believed the hype, much like the tamers and others who believed promises made by the company behind Entropia's servers who don't plan on keeping any promises made since they offer the service they offer "as is".

Enjoy the fact that the cld at leasts gives you some income and be happy with that. Besides that MA 'listens' to votes you make with your ped allocation more than any voting booth system they ever have implemented in the past or plan to create in the future anyways.

Last edited:
nice reply, Mastermesh, but I am not the type of guy who just lays down and accepts promises being broken without at least nagging about it. And nagging, I shall continue to do.

It's no wonder why SEE bailed out of buying Calypso...The way MA treats their investors AFTER they got the cash is abhorrent ...

I can only begin to imagine.... 7 years after CLD's were introduced and we were told about the upcoming systems we will get a VU at the size of Mount Ballrest containing enough bugs to actually make my balls blue from all the self-smacking for even believing for one second that this time, they will do it the right way... with no bugs....

Edit: saw Mastermesh's reply and now I understand that... my prediction will most likely be completely accurate...

"NO FURTHER WARRANTY. THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS". THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IS NOT WARRANTED BY MINDARK TO BE UNINTERUPTED , COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR ERROR OR BUG FREE. MINDARK MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE."

Last edited:
what part would you like to own based on your CLDs, maybe the warlock crater? Price of CLD is higher every day, receiving good payouts, but no, let him vote )

Probably at the same time taming is released...
And when loots are balanced...
And when all the bugs are fixed...
And when pigs fly.

6 months later, I see no pigs flying yet. But of course, we'd need to be able to tame them first, how else can we learn them how to be a pilot?

Good morning,

- When will I be able to claim my land?
- When will I be able to build my home?
- When will I be able to elect our planetary government?
- When will I be heard in the way we were promised to be heard by the Planet?

Sorry but will never happend.

I remain positive, and wait, allthough I'd prefer the wait to be short...

Well, the landgrab-part of CLDs will probably come after they have redone
all serverareas, as they have done to Corinth area... how long that will take,
well one can only imagine... :D ;)
Looking at that feature more seriously, I doubt we will be able to grab land
all over calypso, probably som small thight areas similar to excisting villages...

When they implement this one, and ask the CLD-holders if they really care about your other three questions, i'm betting those other three will never have to be implemented. :smoke:

Thats OK by me. When these features are implemented expect a massive jump from the already inflated price.

Of course it will drop again in 2 months, but new features are so nice and shiny. People are always willing to pay top dollar for them. :yay:

Whay do you write " When these features are implemented " its better to write " If these features are implemented ".:wtg:

My guesses are:

Wollongong said:
- When will I be able to claim my land?
Never

Wollongong said:
- When will I be able to build my home?
Never

Wollongong said:
- When will I be able to elect our planetary government?
Never

Wollongong said:
Hmm... Maybe some day a few years from now. Voting machines did exist once. Who know if they'll be back one day.

Wollongong said:
Oh...and when will we get some audited figures again?
Is this related to the CLDs?

Please share your information with us! Where did you hear this? How credible is your source? What did you hear specifically?

There is no source. Just my thought.
The cld was just a quick idea to fill their pockets with new money.

*Whistles a tune*

Hey Kim,
this board is for communication with developers. Would be nice if a legitimate question from you customer is not ignored.

Current land area deed holders on Calypso will be entitled to one free land lot deed. This does not include deeds for claim battle areas, houses, apartments, shops or sub-divided areas, only Outback Land Areas (OLAs). Treasure Island, FOMA, Crystal Palace and Medusa’s Head will receive one deed, issued to the main estate manager. Management of existing Outback Land Areas will remain unaffected.

Land Lot Deed holders will have the opportunity to take part in a Calypso Citizenship land grab. Certain areas will be opened on Calypso where deed holders can stake out their land plots. This system development is scheduled to begin in 2012.

Land Lot Deed holders will be able to build house(s) on the plot(s) they have staked out. (Minimum of 9 plots in a 3x3 format suitable for a structure). This system development is scheduled to begin in 2013.

Additionally, a comprehensive political system is planned that will allow Land Lot Deed holders to become directly involved with decisions affecting the future development of Calypso, with voting power relative to the number of Land Lot Deeds held. This system development is also scheduled to begin in 2012.

This information has been released prior to the official press release planned for 16th November as a courtesy to Entropia Universe participants. Further information and specifications may be applied.

check the bolded out captions..

Does this mean:

a) each land deed holder can claim one land lot size depending on the held cld, 3x3 minimum for a structure, but could also be 30x30
b) each land deed holder can claim one land lot and if size is 3x3 (9 deeds) land deed holder can also build structures, but land lots cannot exceed 3x3.

If b is true I can predict the number of participants rising a lot when land lot system is introduced.

Last edited:
check the bolded out captions..

Does this mean:

a) each land deed holder can claim one land lot size depending on the held cld, 3x3 minimum for a structure, but could also be 30x30
b) each land deed holder can claim one land lot and if size is 3x3 (9 deeds) land deed holder can also build structures, but land lots cannot exceed 3x3.

If b is true I can predict the number of participants rising a lot when land lot system is introduced.

It's A. You each cld gives a "plot", you need at least an area of 3x3 to build a structure but it can be bigger. They are not saying anything about a upper limit, but I would not be surprised if they add that. But I think it will take some more years before we see anything about it.....:silly2:

maybe after they will implement a tax for the building you build lol

Well you got a good point here and a lot have over looked. Many are thinking that houses will be more or less free. If/When we do get this new feature (which btw would mean a overall of all of the system) to build a house or have one built for you by MA will not be cheap.

Still no answer, despite having a new CEO who stated a few months ago that he wanted to increase communications (which is the last statement that I recall him making before dissappearing into the shadows again)...

When are we getting our CLD features?

Back