When are we getting the CLD features?

Still no answer, despite having a new CEO who stated a few months ago that he wanted to increase communications (which is the last statement that I recall him making before dissappearing into the shadows again)...

When are we getting our CLD features?

I think you should be prepared that the land/building system is far away in the future, I would be surprised if anything at all is coming in 2015. Maybe the land-claim system could come, but any building system I think will not come for at least two years. I hope it goes faster but I would be surprised.

I am still waiting for your answer, devs...

I am still waiting for your answer, devs...

Long.long time in the past and far,far and far and more far away " if ever " in the future.:):):)

( Land Lot Deed holders will be able to build house(s) on the plot(s) they have staked out. (Minimum of 9 plots in a 3x3 format suitable for a structure). This system development is scheduled to begin in 2013 ). lol

Last edited:
Would be great if we could do this!

Development started in 2013, how long until implementation?

Devs or MA officials, do you have a plan for implementing these features? I bought deeds long ago, and still hoping I can claim a piece of land some day... But when? 2015? 2016? Even longer? Would be nice to have some response! :)

Really, wow, I just considered the CLD's to be exactly what they are right now. Merely a revenue stream if you own one. Haha.

not sure if we will ever get this features... :ahh:

Hmm...

Will the deed go away once the land is claimed? Or revenue disappear?

I see an evil masterplan here...

Welcome to the world of the Tamer.. and the Mushroom.

Kept in the dark and fed shit all the time.

Where was this shit originally promised for the CLD?

Where was this shit originally promised for the CLD?

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml

Q. The original announcement mentions a ‘Calypso Citizenship Land Grab’. How will this system work?

A. Various regions of Planet Calypso will be designated where Land Lot deedholders will have the opportunity to stake a claim on a 10x10 meter plot of land for each deed held.

Q. How will building houses or other structures on Land Lots function?

A. In order to to build a structure on claimed land, participants will need to hold a minimum of nine (9) Land Lot Deeds, and claim plots in a 3x3 (or larger) format, suitable for the construction of a structure

As MA posted this feature was (sorry, is) planned to start development at the end of 2013. So with that very close they should start working on it and hopefully when they do start the project as planned it may be done in a year or so -- if not after taming is release as others have pointed out.

Just to update myself:

Most likely we well get CLDs after ComPet and/or Space update is released when development of CLDs will start.

Ma wrote this in 2011 and today its 2015 so it will be 2019 when they start to do something, so i Think in 2023.

I think in 2023 they'll decide to snooze it, and then in 2027 they'll look back into it for release in 2031.

not just land, but voting rights as well.
I feel like irl, I fell for the promise of politicians, and got only part.

but no influence whatsoever

Good morning,

mind if I ask...when will we be getting the CLD features other than the (dwindling) payout?

- When will I be able to claim my land?
- When will I be able to build my home?
- When will I be able to elect our planetary government?
- When will I be heard in the way we were promised to be heard by the Planet?

Oh...and when will we get some audited figures again?

and more to the point. Is all this worth 9x1550Ped?

not just land, but voting rights as well.
I feel like irl, I fell for the promise of politicians, and got only part.

but no influence whatsoever

dum di dum.,,,

Nice, a thread where you can talk with devs...

When they implement this one, and ask the CLD-holders if they really care about your other three questions, i'm betting those other three will never have to be implemented. :smoke:

I don't care whether others care. I care that I bought something which has not been delivered.

Back