could you please give my weapon back

i think a lawyer would say that this statement is the terms for owning or applying for a account. those are after all the words being used.
it does not state that you are not allowed to let children younger than 13 play on the account of someone that is older.
that said, i also dont understand what the point is of people telling someone these things in a thread about loss, it just makes those people look heartless.

100% correct

Harsh? Okay, blame MindArk AB for making such rules for use of their product, not me.

I haven't read that you can not let your kid play on your own account, ofc at your own risk, and in this case it costed him some..

You were a bit harsh :p

I didn't think he broke any rules...

It sure is a stupid misstake to have tho. If I had guns worth the spoken amount ... I wouldn't let my kids play around unsupervised :p

Just when i was about to make a deal with the dude, and return the weapon, i got banned, so lame:)

The reason why i was trolling is to keep this thread active, always on top of the ``new posts``, help the guy by not making the thread lame and about whining, whining and more whining. Look at it, 7 pages deep. I think this counts as good karma, right Sarandu/Seronja(need serbian translation), i forgot your nick, sorry my n-word.

Now, does anybody know where can buy cheap oil for my flying broom? And i am still looking for opalo-troll edition?

Bump for the good thread and i hope the weapon is NOT returned to the previous owner :woohoo:
Don`t whine, keep it cool.

Admin dude, ban me for trolling for the good cause, nigggggga. And for flashing my privates in public :ahh:

I tried google translate , still dont understand a word , whats this guy saying ?

never mind

The reason why i was trolling is to keep this thread active

If you replace "trolling" with "replying like a normal person" it works too :)

So no news on this gun? I wish you got it back. If it makes you feel better, I have lost the equivalent of 4 mod faps since I started playing...I should have just bought them and laid them on the ground and did something else for 4 years :)

Just when i was about to make a deal with the dude, and return the weapon, i got banned, so lame:)

The reason why i was trolling is to keep this thread active, always on top of the ``new posts``, help the guy by not making the thread lame and about whining, whining and more whining. Look at it, 7 pages deep. I think this counts as good karma, right Sarandu/Seronja(need serbian translation), i forgot your nick, sorry my n-word.

Now, does anybody know where can buy cheap oil for my flying broom? And i am still looking for opalo-troll edition?

Bump for the good thread and i hope the weapon is NOT returned to the previous owner :woohoo:
Don`t whine, keep it cool.

Admin dude, ban me for trolling for the good cause, nigggggga. And for flashing my privates in public :ahh:

haha u got banned :laugh:

cant beleive the op didnt get his gun back?! all my faiith is lost now im chipping out and withdraw for good :laugh:

Sad tu ve sve potepajam :sniper:

Good luck nigga, maybe one day i will drop your gun and some good karma geek will pick it up.

you never picked that gun up , you just make useless posts for nothing ,

:computer:
Really? That was a no-brainer T, try answering this question:

What is gonna be MA`s response to this situation? 8 pages deep thread, problem still not resolved. Item dropped, lost, not recovered? You get 2 pecs if you give correct answer from 10 tries. Now go guess nigga. :nutkick:

Note to admin

Really? That was a no-brainer T, try answering this question:

What is gonna be MA`s response to this situation? 8 pages deep thread, problem still not resolved. Item dropped, lost, not recovered? You get 2 pecs if you give correct answer from 10 tries. Now go guess nigga. :nutkick:

Note to Admin

I find this persons use of derogatory and racially abusive terminology offensive. I would hope such posts could be removed. and/or their rights to forum curtailed if they persist in being offensive.

You know....

after all this time, you are so stubborn to let go of a fact that you made a mistake...
that you have gone to extreme lengths...
you have begged longer for someone that will not come forward or maybe can't even be contacted...
for something that has been most likely sold or auction...

Just let it go.

how am i stubborn if other people keep replying to this thread, is that my fault ? most replies from me are from questions that where asked from other people. since when is answering questions begging ?

how am i stubborn if other people keep replying to this thread, is that my fault ? most replies from me are from questions that where asked from other people. since when is answering questions begging ?

Okay, you got me. I didn't bother to read the name for every post.

My bad, apologies.

Really sorry for your loss mate, hope the person will come forward but there is another side to it really, it might have been a new player who doesn't even use PCF and most of us can't really help you. I guess it's on MA to give you the name if they want to.

P.S. God, was I happy to see this robinsilni guy banned. For Christ's sake, what a moron.

wow cool (too short)

Gratz! Was there any explanation regarding the delay?

Gratz! Was there any explanation regarding the delay?

well the one who found it added me apperently about 2 weeks ago but we havent been online at the same time since. today he was on and contacted me.

Ma still screw this game, Im very proud to be a part of this community, thanks for the looter who give the weapon back.

faith in humanity restored.

an happy ending is nice to see sometimes...

I would like to thank the honest person who did that return >^.^< good for you

Because a honest person always sleeps better!

Gratz to both of you! :)

Totally cool...glad to see you got it back. Thank you to the finder, and I hope you get a fat loot!

Sidenote: I am interested to know if the person who found it had horrible returns since they picked it up. Whenever my avatar borrows something of high value w/ no collateral, it seems I have horrible loot until I give it back. Mod evil, Gyro 30 smuggler, asi TEN, each was borrowed during a normal loot period, and then loot immediately started sucking, and then was fine again when I returned the items. It's like the system says, "hey, you're not supposed to have that much net worth!" and then it kills your loot.

Yeah I know...tin-foil hat...blah blah blah :)

Last edited:
Back