Tiering Regeneration Chips

PaulCrystal

Old Alpha
Paul Crystal Thunder
Please allow regeneration chips to be tiered the way all other medical kits can.

It will boost enhancer sales, bring in tiering costs, create an additional ingame money sink and make regeneration chips a viable alternative to faps.

It is easy to do as the system is already in place and determining the tiering cost is mostly done automatically.

Because of the above please make tiering of regen chips possible.

Seconded.

I was disappointed to learn my medical chip could not be tiered. I think my synchro chip and my teleportation chip are similar.

Im all for this as well... However MF healing levels are already low for the heal rate... Enhancers on that would be crazy high... But im all for it no doubt. Nanochips for healing would be nice...aka just more uses per chip too.

after 2 months in game I was lucky enough to loot (L) regen chip I and started using it. I now just use regen I III and V with the SI Heart for eco off hunt healing. It would be great to see these chips tierable

Hi guys!

Yes please allow regeneration chips to be tiered!!!

I also want it, my regen XI will be real uber then :)

Im all for this as well... However MF healing levels are already low for the heal rate... Enhancers on that would be crazy high...

I agree, some ppl just ...

would be nice if they dropped a few MF healing chips with combat fap speed also..

tiering Ive been asking for for a long time :)

Would be nice if they made some UL field Heal Chips. with speed enough to actually heal a team effectively.

just my 2 pec

I was disappointed to learn my medical chip could not be tiered. I think my synchro chip and my teleportation chip are similar.

Tier tp chips could be a great thing too.
Increase the jump by 5% or more is certainly welcomed.
And since higher level chips above to "minor' (L2) are more rare to find, see not lootable anymore,
I'm sure many people would love to Tier their TP chips.

What if MA allow tiering of L regen chip only?

Bumpish Vamos! !

bump up this thread is a shame almost everything could be tiered except for biotropic chips.

MF healing is less eco and slower than standard one, so why in earth we cannot tier them to increase eco and heal/sec?

I have been talking about this a lot lately, and I was going to make a thread, but since this one has been brought up... yes, we need tiered regen chips. I have the UL Regen XI, and I'm far past the required biotropic skill but there is nothing higher available. Tiers would be awesome. Or higher level regens.

I have been talking about this a lot lately, and I was going to make a thread, but since this one has been brought up... yes, we need tiered regen chips. I have the UL Regen XI, and I'm far past the required biotropic skill but there is nothing higher available. Tiers would be awesome. Or higher level regens.

At Level 44 Bio, I support this message :cool::cool::cool:

If u look at it like "Oh see all other items have tiers, why that one doesn't" u get one impression.
If u calculate the stats after tiering (110% for T1 ---> 200% for T10), look at prof req and think about the amount of UL chips ingame u might realize they weren't just "left out by a mistake"...

Tiers on TP chips that increase range would be cool thou.

Another bump for, YES give us Tier Up on Heal Chips.

(and introduce Adj, Imp, Mod Mindforce Chips - Attack, Heal, Tp, Synch, all...).

* Notice that compared to old UL faps,
which have not been affected by the heal periods, the MF heal chips did.

Yes please - let me tier my chip

There are so many things to tier and so many things that have been added to the game recently.

The way I see it, is yes, it would be nice to tier my current healing chip - but will it have any point? No.

The numbers of regeneration chips are high in game up to chip VI, and you can use those for panic heals for a long time.

The numbers of unl healing tools (that are for the paramedic profession) are much lower. I see more sense in having MA create more unlimited healing tools for level 20-30 paramedics. Probably better to have them create unl healing tools for the level 40-50 paramedics.
I agree there are a lot of (L) healing tools for the paramedics/healers out there, which is great. But not more professional stuff.

So, my 2pec; instead of looking at tiering regeneration chips, the only sensible item that could be getting tiers but isn't, have a broad look at the current state of healing tools in the game and offer more unlimited choices for the player.

Back