Achievement: 60k Traeskeron

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
· 60k Traeskeron:
Completed from 14/09/2013 to 13/10/2013 (30 days).
Kills done at (500, 600), north of Poseidon Camp.​

Mission log

60k Traeskeron: Google Docs
· Log summary:
TT Return: 88.59% (-946.99 PED)
MU Return: 95% (-414 PED) (Real calculation pending, aprox. value)
PED Cycled: 8298.44 PED
Average cost per point: 0.13829 PED

Setup used

Some streaming videos
· Early run (~1:40:00)
· Howler reaching tier 4.4 (0:12)
· Nice run (150% return) (~1:40:00)
· 118 PED Global (0:52)
· Getting the reward !!!!! (1:00)

Overall a very bad return mob, at least for me. And barely any MU on them. The bright side is you don't need any armor or fap, and spawn is pretty decent and untaxed.

Finally done, now on to the next challenge !

Last edited:
Grats!

Sad to see that even with super eco setup it still is a loss on MU :(

barely any MU on them

If you do larger ones (Old Alpha to Stalker), almost every bigger loot will be an item with decent or nice markup... or at least that was my experience when finishing the 60k mission in OLA01 (big ones only there). :)

If you do larger ones (Old Alpha to Stalker), almost every bigger loot will be an item with decent or nice markup... or at least that was my experience when finishing the 60k mission in OLA01 (big ones only there). :)

Yeah, I killed a few 100s there before starting the 60k. But I can't justify hunting taxed just for a chance to loot items, plus on alpha++ I'm lacking DPS.

You Sir are a beast and a machine when it comes to these Missions! Well Done

Gratz, and +rep for the logs, keep posting them.

Yeah, I killed a few 100s there before starting the 60k. But I can't justify hunting taxed just for a chance to loot items, plus on alpha++ I'm lacking DPS.
I can kill traeskeron stalkers just fine with the howler gun, dps isn't the issue, its range. I can even take one down with a p4a but I have to do some straffing also. But well done and +rep.

Gratz hope you did the prancer at the same time.

You Sir are a beast and a machine when it comes to these Missions! Well Done

Agree :) Would like to see time spent on each run as well, might be worth including in future sheets.

Agree :) Would like to see time spent on each run as well, might be worth including in future sheets.

Average is 1 hour 40 minutes for each run, I know because I streamed 5 or 6 of them. Mission completed in 34 runs, so that's about 57 hours in total.

:)

Back