Look here dear MA.

Status

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Please, MA game has a lot of bugs right now many new ones have been added, many old has never been fixed, you have changed the stads ​​of many old items you have done that prices have dropped drastically different items you have also reduced the importance of the skills and the prices of skills has dropped drastic and now this awkward attempt to change hitboxen.

Will just ask you if you think you can go out to the players and say that you've done a great job with your honor intact, What will you say to all those who play here and have invested a lot of money to see prices drop drastically on all items.

And then we shall not talk about your drastic action over these CLD's where the dividend has dropped from 24.02% to 3.7% what are you thinking about this results .. the players are satisfied or !!!. Is this development is just the players' fault or....

Can you say with full conviction that you believe that most players are happy and satisfied with this developing you have done in this game.

I want you to answer your customers honestly to these questions without any diplomatic answers.

:twocents:

I think you may have misunderstood...

.... the dividend payout this week was about 3.7 _PED_ per deed.

That _IS_ about 24% per annum ROI on the deeds.

I have no idea what numbers that might have changed in any given other location, but the payout last week was around 3.75 according to Meculus' logs...

So I think you've misunderstood a number somewhere, as the returns this week are pretty much exactly as expected and have not plummeted at all.

MA can do what they want do! And they do what they want do without asking us for that.
They don't check out that less and less ppl play and depo and the only thing why this happens, is about screw around at everything. All the changes make this game unstable in loot and returns.

When less ppl play, they don't do the right things to get more player. They just make loot and returns more bad, so we lost faster and have to depo more as ever before.

No one have fun to be only a looser. you get of 10 turns 9 bad turns and the one it was nice is only about 110% payback.

less loot/payback = less player play = less loot again = more player stop to play .... and so on.

This is just a bad down spiral and is MA that cause this and don't stop it.

But maybe it is just to late to stop this down spiral and soon we see this game crash, and the MA CEO will move to his private bought castle, spend from the money from the player base here. The bad thing, we all, the players get then noting back, if MA is bankrupt, but they can save all the cash they got in private banks.

About all that bad things happens since a while here, i only can think they plane to go bankrupt. In the main time they milk us how fast they can.

sorry to say this, but i feel like this.. the end is near, if MA don't change it to be better.
I just can say, that I'm tired to depo 1k and it last for 4 days. I'm tired to depo more, if noting change to be better!
I'm not alone doing this.. a lot of my friends and well knowing players do the same.

When MA is awaking ?

.... the dividend payout this week was about 3.7 _PED_ per deed.

That _IS_ about 24% per annum ROI on the deeds.

I have no idea what numbers that might have changed in any given other location, but the payout last week was around 3.75 according to Meculus' logs...

So I think you've misunderstood a number somewhere, as the returns this week are pretty much exactly as expected and have not plummeted at all.

I've never sat me into this because I just read the first line and last line of the distribution here..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?219981-Calypso-Land-Deed-ROI-tracker

because I think this is just a way for MA to acquire fast money and time how they will cheat us of it.

(They even ceeps the sale of CLD:s secret ).

Last edited:
MA can do what they want do! And they do what they want do without asking us for that.
They don't check out that less and less ppl play and depo and the only thing why this happens, is about screw around at everything. All the changes make this game unstable in loot and returns.

When less ppl play, they don't do the right things to get more player. They just make loot and returns more bad, so we lost faster and have to depo more as ever before.

No one have fun to be only a looser. you get of 10 turns 9 bad turns and the one it was nice is only about 110% payback.

less loot/payback = less player play = less loot again = more player stop to play .... and so on.

This is just a bad down spiral and is MA that cause this and don't stop it.

But maybe it is just to late to stop this down spiral and soon we see this game crash, and the MA CEO will move to his private bought castle, spend from the money from the player base here. The bad thing, we all, the players get then noting back, if MA is bankrupt, but they can save all the cash they got in private banks.

About all that bad things happens since a while here, i only can think they plane to go bankrupt. In the main time they milk us how fast they can.

sorry to say this, but i feel like this.. the end is near, if MA don't change it to be better.
I just can say, that I'm tired to depo 1k and it last for 4 days. I'm tired to depo more, if noting change to be better!
I'm not alone doing this.. a lot of my friends and well knowing players do the same.

When MA is awaking ?

I'm so tired of everything that comes from the mouth of MA so in the future if I do deposit so it will just be to buy items and maybe some weekend I will play before I ignore everything and ( can write it here but it starts with s and ends with ll ) the shit.

/mod note/

Cly has pretty much nailed it:
Cly said:
...the returns this week are pretty much exactly as expected and have not plummeted at all.

2.9 - Excessive Complaining
Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupt the Mission of PlanetCalypsoForum and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to PlanetCalypsoForum, and is therefore NOT permitted. Any content submitted to PlanetCalypsoForum that is considered by the Forum Staff to be in violation of this rule may be edited or deleted without notice.

:locked:

nothing wrong with EU atm, just the normal down after summer and not much news.

some ppl leaving, as always, some ppl stepping up, as always.

And when it seems as darkest, when panic strikes, MA make a new VU and the whole playerbase go "oh bubbles!" and the train is on track again.

Bubbles just look different from year to year, but it works and thats a good thing :)

Status
Back