Looking for Albert STONE Einstein.

Status

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
I have accidentaly traded him 1k ped for some materials that was overpaid like 3-4 times than it should.

I hope someone help me finding him. I have try to add him via Player Register, he canceled me twice. So if theres anyone who got him in list please put me in contact with him.

There are two ways.
1. he knows that he got more peds than it should for his minerals, and he dosent feel like restoring them.
2. he dont knows me and dont feel like adding new players in Friend list.

I got toughts that he knows who i am, and what i want from him.

I have him on my FL, I will make him aware of your post. I take it you have screen shots of the trade?

Dirk

Seems a scum is always a scum.

The guy canceled all the friend requests.
So theres not even a chance to talk with him, he knows that he got more ped than it should and thats the reason he ignores me. For sure i have learned my lesson and in time he will get what he deserves.
"God Gives -> God Takes!" it will always be like this.

If he takes his reputation down for 1k ped ... 100 Bucks as someother says... its for sure a scum.

his tracker seems to indicate a big increase in activity starting yesterday. as if he suddenly came into a large stack of peds...i doubt he even has your peds to give back now

I know him, I will speak to him.

Let you know, if he did take it and won't give it back I will defriend him and thats a BIG Loss no one wants!

On 2013-10-15 20:38:06 SUPPORT replied: Hi Rechinul,

Thank you for contacting us. Looking at the logs I can see that you traded 1219 PEDs on 2013-10-14 13:22:16 to the mentioned participant.

Date PED
2013-10-14 13:22:16 0.16
2013-10-14 13:22:16 1219

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

On 2013-10-14 13:39:35 you wrote:
Hello.

Could you please make me a list with the trading that i did on day 2013-10-14 on time interval 13:00 - 13:40?
I`m missing about 1k ped and for sure i have gave to a guy.. I suspect its Albert STONE Einstein

Thank you for contacting us. Looking at the logs I can see that you traded 1219 PEDs on 2013-10-14 13:22:16 to the mentioned participant.

Date PED

Kind regards,

Hello.

Could you please make me a list with the trading that i did on day 2013-10-14 on time interval 13:00 - 13:40?
I`m missing about 1k ped and for sure i have gave to a guy.. I suspect its Albert STONE Einstein

All trades are final ... Why are you wasting precious support resources with something that they clearly won't and can't fix...

All trades are final ... If you pay an additional 1k peds, then it sux to be you ... Is the guy keeping your ped??... Ofc he will, you already tried to contact him ingame, so suck it up and pay more attention more next time.

Angel

Date PED

Kind regards,

Hello.

Be grateful that you didn't get a copy & paste answer! :wise:

Sorry for your loss, will remember the name for future reference.

I guess this thread can be closed. As the guy dont want to restore the Peds.

Learned the lesson.

God Gives -> God Takes !

Cheers.

Learned the lesson. God Gives -> God Takes!
I think you mean to say: God Gives BUT Satan Takes what God Gave... God doesn't take what he gives. Romans 11:29 from the English Standard Version: For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

True, didnt think like that :)
but works too.

God Gives -> Other Takes ! :) (in this case its Albert STONE Einstein) haha.

I am a bit confused here...

So, you conducted a PvP trade with another avatar, and you did NOT check to see how much the item was worth? Did the avatar pull a switcheroo at the last minute, or were you just not paying attention when you dropped the ped into the trade window?

From looking at your support cases, you are not even certain if the avatar you are "accusing" is actually the one you 'overpaid" for whatever it was.

Seriously, am wondering how that is even fair to the avatar you are so blatantly accusing of being "scum", when you haven't got a single shred of proof that you overpaid the guy.

I am a bit confused here...

So, you conducted a PvP trade with another avatar, and you did NOT check to see how much the item was worth? Did the avatar pull a switcheroo at the last minute, or were you just not paying attention when you dropped the ped into the trade window?

From looking at your support cases, you are not even certain if the avatar you are "accusing" is actually the one you 'overpaid" for whatever it was.

Seriously, am wondering how that is even fair to the avatar you are so blatantly accusing of being "scum", when you haven't got a single shred of proof that you overpaid the guy.

I assume it was brought through auction, and well have you not read the other threads like this.

If you do not think he is scum then your going to have a bad time here :D

I stood up for someone that had done a runner with the peds once, had about 30 neg rep for it.

JOIN THE LICH MOB!!!

NBK response

These are the times that try men's souls...

... and as Albert STONE Einstein has been part of NBK Rangers for a while, we as a society feel we need to respond to this situation, as it may reflect upon all of NBK (Army, Rangers, Elite Miners, Otium) and our topsoc Natural Born Killers.

We have been communicating, better put... trying to communicate with Stone properly. He was, to describe it best, evasive about our inquiries. Although there is no absolute evidence he is the one directly involved, we as a society feel it is the right thing to encourage our society members to treat people as they want to be treated.

Therefore we feel the right thing for us to do, is to let Albert STONE Einstein go from our society. Albert is welcome to come back to NBK, when the right thing has been done and/or things are cleared up.

sincerely, Paul Blue Eyes Melua, Colonel within NBK Rangers.

all i know is that this guy cant show his face anymore. he should have done the right thing.
btw is it only me or is it that the number of these kind of threads have increased alot? :scratch2:

I assume it was brought through auction, and well have you not read the other threads like this.

If you do not think he is scum then your going to have a bad time here :D

I stood up for someone that had done a runner with the peds once, had about 30 neg rep for it.

JOIN THE LICH MOB!!!

Well, I, for one, am not about lynch mobs...

As far as through auction, I don't think so. The OP stated he traded with the avatar. The support case stated he traded with the avatar. Separating peds from your PED card is not like auction. You don't just click the left-most arrow and split all your peds off the card. You have to physically click each arrow to split the amount you want. So, I stand by my statement...

Unless this avatar pulled a switcheroo in the trade window, or the OP has proof that the item(s) he traded for were NOT of the value of peds he traded, then there was nothing done wrong. And now, due to the OP and his carelessness, the avatar has had his name spread about to all the people on PCF stating that he is scum.

I guess this thread can be closed. As the guy dont want to restore the Peds.

Learned the lesson.

God Gives -> God Takes !

Cheers.

I prefer to close this thread too.

Status
Back