missing loot :mad:

Vigi

Prowler
Society
Apocalyptic
Viginti Jacobite Tres
Hi Guys. Not sure if som1 had similiar problem in the past but what happened to me yesterday is jsut freaking weird.
I was most of my EU time on prots yesterday. Had to log few times during the day but when i logged back in the evening i finished my ammo and went to storage (fort troy) to store the loot. I was fucking puzzled when i see that i only got 7 items in my stackable inventory worth about 20-30 ped. I tried to scroll down sort my loot merge to stacs etc - nothing. Relogged few times - still nothing. Also logged on the entropia universe site to check my items and in the carried stuff i dont have any wools oils and such. Ammo cycled was about 1k ped....
Support case filled ofc but i Wonder if any1 experienced simialr problem?

Hi Guys. Not sure if som1 had similiar problem in the past but what happened to me yesterday is jsut freaking weird.
I was most of my EU time on prots yesterday. Had to log few times during the day but when i logged back in the evening i finished my ammo and went to storage (fort troy) to store the loot. I was fucking puzzled when i see that i only got 7 items in my stackable inventory worth about 20-30 ped. I tried to scroll down sort my loot merge to stacs etc - nothing. Relogged few times - still nothing. Also logged on the entropia universe site to check my items and in the carried stuff i dont have any wools oils and such. Ammo cycled was about 1k ped....
Support case filled ofc but i Wonder if any1 experienced simialr problem?

Actually yes. Perhaps a month ago, got almost a global and was missing one of the oils, I thought wow, now I can use that for my crafting, come to find the amount was not in my inventory.

Actually yes. Perhaps a month ago, got almost a global and was missing one of the oils, I thought wow, now I can use that for my crafting, come to find the amount was not in my inventory.

Does ma sorted it out?

24 hrs later ....no reply from support...

Missing loot has been an ongoing issue...

Don't expect it to be resolved easily because their logs will undoubtedly show "no anomalies"

I have to ask myself a question to which is more likely. That you tt'd it, put in storage (with auto stack), traded it, put in a box etc. Or that it magically disappeared through an ingame bug.

I'm putting my peds on a user mistake.

Had it b4 & support denied it..
& I do track every stack

I confronted support about this issue, they could not do anything about it. No compensation was paid back to me for my losses. Touch luck mate. Here is my support reply.

Hi Rufen,

Thank you for contacting us. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

Please rest assured that we will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I would say this issue is pretty serious and *uck support! They so helpful.

I have to ask myself a question to which is more likely. That you tt'd it, put in storage (with auto stack), traded it, put in a box etc. Or that it magically disappeared through an ingame bug.

I'm putting my peds on a user mistake.

After i teped from prot area to fort troy i went directly to storage and opened inventory....no user fault!

And i did not moved the items from my personal inventory to storage either.

Had it b4 & support denied it..
& I do track every stack

i check peds on my card everyday and loot value on entopia site- im missing aprox 1k ( loot that dissapeared from my inventory)

Well, this is scary. I guess mebe frequent screen shots might help. Not sure how else to protect against this sort of error. That's a lot of screenshots!

Had something similar occur about 5 years ago after a VU, noticed looted items in the loot window not going into inventory.

I don't discount that its possible with reported "rollbacks" with the disconnects that were prevalent recently that anomalies have occurred.

Hope something is sorted out if you have lost ped due to a bug. :(

One thing that happened to me once (recently) was that I TTd a stack of Eye oil, or so I thought. Then I got PEDs for it, but the Eye oil was still visible in inventory.

To not cause any screwup, I relogged at the Point, and the (TTd) Eye oil was gone from inventory.

In other Words, the stacks you were missing, could it be stacks you have TTd that were just "ghosts"?

Try drag yellow square around whole caried inventory area, maybe it is not loading and you will ba able put it that way into TT.

One thing that happened to me once (recently) was that I TTd a stack of Eye oil, or so I thought. Then I got PEDs for it, but the Eye oil was still visible in inventory.

To not cause any screwup, I relogged at the Point, and the (TTd) Eye oil was gone from inventory.

In other Words, the stacks you were missing, could it be stacks you have TTd that were just "ghosts"?

Hi,
no thats not the case - i went straight to storage from prot area. Wasnt selling anything moving between storage and personal inventory. I opened inventory and i was waiting for items to laod up ...but only 7 items were there. No oils wools nothing. And no reply yet from support!!!

I had a similar experience few months ago after hunting some share loot exas. I posted a support case and got a reply that nothing was missing according to logs.

Imagine athing and not getting loot

Same thing has happened me now, crafting at neas last night and not a single of the crafted items or residue is in my inventory.

Support say

"Hi ermik,

Thank you for contacting us. We have checked the logs and did not found any irregularities. For more information please read our Developers Notes #7 at http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/09/16/Developer-Notes--7.xml

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

thats interesting and kinda scaring..

Time to sell out all gear and just keep enough to play recreational then, since they cant even see problems when you dont get what you see you loot on screen.

pics or it didnt happen

Same thing has happened me now, crafting at neas last night and not a single of the crafted items or residue is in my inventory.

Support say

"Hi ermik,

Thank you for contacting us. We have checked the logs and did not found any irregularities. For more information please read our Developers Notes #7 at http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/09/16/Developer-Notes--7.xml

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

thats interesting and kinda scaring..

Time to sell out all gear and just keep enough to play recreational then, since they cant even see problems when you dont get what you see you loot on screen.

Hey I don't know if this is related but this afternoon I logged in to find that I had no items in my storage at all, I thought that I had been hacked. I logged back out and back in and all of a sudden my items were all in storage.

It happened to me a few times that ammo is gone for 90 to 300 ped...
Well the stab at MA needs more cola and pizza.

Hey I don't know if this is related but this afternoon I logged in to find that I had no items in my storage at all, I thought that I had been hacked. I logged back out and back in and all of a sudden my items were all in storage.

That's because of server lag. Sometimes it can take a minute or two for storage to open (with the item count number set to 0).

When things like this happen i find it amusing how ppl respond.

1. You tried relogging?
2. You sure you didnt tt it, give it away, sell it on auction, storage it on another planet.
3. You sure you crafted those items?

Jesus, im not sure how ppl go on making their everyday life somewhat functional if its normal to have such issues with memory loss.

Ofcourse im sure i crafted those items, ofcourse i went straight to the tt to toss the result in the tt after the crafting session, ofcourse i then noticed i didnt have any crafted items, ofcourse i saw successful crafts while crafting and the desired item swoshing by as loot, ofcourse ive checket my items on www.entropiauniverse.com and found nothing, and ofcourse ive sent another support case regarding this issue.

There is no doubt, 100% accurate that there is a bug where ppl may loose loot, and support cant see anything irregular.

Thats ground for shutting EU down, fixing it and not taking it up until its fixed.

If not, from a trust point of view, it makes buying castles is germany look like a sound investment in terms of adding player value.

I can take loosing peds due to dumb choices, and due to lagg, no looting hussk etc etc, thats NO PROBLEM.

What i cant accept, is loot that i see beeing handed to me, not beeing added into my inventory, and support not seeing anything wrong other than to send me a link talking about dynamic crafting returns.

cheers

ermik

You must have had the auto-sell option selected.

You must have had the auto-sell option selected.

never used that option and havent seen any sales from au, however will take a look when i login to see if there is a au made for the items i crafted, last resort and i hope thats the case.

never used that option and havent seen any sales from au, however will take a look when i login to see if there is a au made for the items i crafted, last resort and i hope thats the case.

It doesn't auction the items, the tt goes directly to your PED card I believe. (It tts the result for you)

It doesn't auction the items, the tt goes directly to your PED card I believe. (It tts the result for you)

Ped card would have gotten the peds i assume, however balance didnt change so...

So what happened with this?

Any response from support,?

In the same time period my PED card balance dropped for 5 whole digits, due to retardiously poor returns,..

Now it makes me wonder how many times this issue affected me and I didnt notice or didnt notice part of loot missing as I usually log out during hunts and continue when reloging,...

Which means the 2nd part of hunt produced loot which I saw and thought I had ridicolous returns, while 1st half of hunt could have been affected by this issue, thus such ungodly unholy returns for me in that period,...

Think this needs a serious BUMP!

In the last 2 weeks, I bought 30k sweat from a player, next day sweat nowhere to be seen. Still hasnt arrived.

3 ago I made mark.2e plates, put them into a vehicle for when auction space came available, and it was gone until it came back into inventory today. I even had steaming going checking my inventory and the vehicles pretty extensively...it was not there, until today.

Makes me wonder for sure.

I would send a support case, but they have yet to respond to about 20 of them already, and when they do, they never help, or even seem to forward them off. Moving support to Mexico was a horrible decision, its been down hill by leagues since.

Like prophet I wonder about my last feffox stage. Most runs were good on a run to run basis, but the end of the day, the peds are farther than expected from where I started, after selling the loot.

Back