I promise...

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
To go to BBC if Mindark gives me ATH:cool:

Also I promise I won't withdraw it:saint:

and i promise ill go to the swedish gambling comission if they dont give me one :)

was hunting troopers near osere last night, logged and left for a 1 hour run outside, came back and logged into eu and saw the Calytrek MK2 TEN had dropped from the spawn i was hunting before my short break :)

Its dynamic, ironic and fantastic. EU has everything you need in a full addict kit :)

logged and left for a 1 hour run outside, came back and logged into eu and saw the Calytrek MK2 TEN had dropped from the spawn i was hunting before my short break :)

The question is, would it drop at all if you wouldn't have left :). Perhaps the situation where you both hunt the mob at the same time wouldn't create the conditions for the drop.

If we agree that loot isn't random and there are rules, causes and effects, a shot at a puny in PA may cause a 300k drop on the other side of the continent :silly2:

Last edited:
The question is, would it drop at all if you wouldn't have left :). Perhaps the situation where you both hunt the mob at the same time wouldn't create the conditions for the drop.

If we agree that loot isn't random and there are rules, causes and effects, a shot at a puny in PA may cause a 300k drop on the other side of the continent :silly2:

If a tree falls in the forest when noone is around, does it still make noise when falling?

To go to BBC if Mindark gives me ATH:cool:

Also I promise I won't withdraw it:saint:
Ignore him, MindArk. I promise to go to the BBC if you give me TWO ATHs. But they've gotta be in mining, none of this new discovery or pvp nonsense.

It will probably drop.
People often cry for test servers after every VU.
But they never think what will happen in the real server after 330k Mulmun Looter Elite drop on the test server :laugh:

Yes it does...
How do I know ?
Because sound is not optional

If no human, device or animal is present to convert the pressure waves into sound in their ears etc, is there really a sound?

If no human, device or animal is present to convert the pressure waves into sound in their ears etc, is there really a sound?

Where is this forest ? In the vacuum of space ?
If I'm ever in a forest that doesn't have any creatures with auditory senses, I'll know I'm on the wrong planet :cool:

There are still pressure waves regardless. Just because nothing is there to convert it into "sound" means nothing.

For humans it will always make a sound even in the absence of one.

If there where ni humans alive nor animals. Basically jo concept of sound then there would be no sound as sound would not exisit

Based on my limited understanding of quantum theory, there may be an infinite number of universes, and among them, there is one in which all players profit handsomely in this game. I'm looking for the way in to that universe, because migrating to that universe is surely easier than making a profit in this one.

There are still pressure waves regardless. Just because nothing is there to convert it into "sound" means nothing.

For humans it will always make a sound even in the absence of one.

If there where ni humans alive nor animals. Basically jo concept of sound then there would be no sound as sound would not exisit

Whatever happened to sucking Willie. .. way better convo. And our King will be grateful

If I'm ever in a forest that doesn't have any creatures with auditory senses, I'll know I'm on the wrong planet :cool:

How many forests grow in a total vacuum? :)

Willy's or Trees

I promise to suck a willy

I am a bit disappointed that there is more discussion about a tree and less about what Miss Jennifer promises to do.

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

i will walk naked outside for 10 min if i get a HoF on my remaining peds.:laugh:

How many forests grow in a total vacuum? :)

None on Earth, that's for sure. However, a total vacuum is one of the few places where sound will not propagate.

I promise to suck a willy

Well......That's the best offer I've seen so far.

Although for an ATH you'd probably have to qualify a few things.

1) for how long, an hour?
2) do you take the cream?
3) how experienced are you at said activity?
4) can it be video'd?
5) Is size a problem?
6) is the offer valid at weekends?
7) Are you throwing in the hotel as well?
8) Mums the word, what happens in Entropia stays in Entropia.

Once you got all that clarified, then MA can assess your offer....LOL!!!

Rick

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is around, is he still wrong?

None on Earth, that's for sure. However, a total vacuum is one of the few places where sound will not propagate.

But in a total vacuum a tree could not fall because without the displacement of atoms and molecules you would not be able to come to that determination it was falling.

Based on my limited understanding of quantum theory, there may be an infinite number of universes, and among them, there is one in which all players profit handsomely in this game. I'm looking for the way in to that universe, because migrating to that universe is surely easier than making a profit in this one.

They whine about everyone getting good loot too!:D

That is not completely true. Radio waves can travel through vacuum and that is a type of sound.:silly2:

That is not completely true. Radio waves can travel through vacuum and that is a type of sound.:silly2:

Actually, I don't think they are.

Drawing on basic high-school physics... :wise:
... waves can be categorised as either mechanical or electromagnetic.

Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic wave. A electromagnetic wave is capable of transmitting its energy through a vacuum.

Sound waves however are a type of mechanical wave, as they rely on particles of a medium for propagation. Mechanical waves are not capable of transmitting its energy through a vacuum.

Interesting though this is, it's not exactly on topic, so perhaps the thread should go back to that now ?

If a tree falls in the forest when noone is around, does it still make noise when falling?
It mainly depends on how the universe is coded.

Code:
void tree::fall()
{	
	interactions=environment.transform(this);
	// Crash ermik whenever a tree fall so he won't even bother with sound
	agent=getActorFromName("Ermik Ermik Ermik");
	if (agent!=null)
	{
		world->GenerateRandomCTD(agent);
	}
	// Trigger sound event only if someone actually here
	agentList =(world.getActorList,getPos(),interaction->GetRadius());