Justi Mk3 decay confirmation

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
I borrowed an A-3 Justifier Mk.III from a friend, checked entropedia for stats and used it just a few minutes just for lols, then did a decay test and noticed entropedia might be wrong.

Can someone with one of these weapons re-check decay for me? cause I keep getting .850 pec as decay, entropedia has .750 pec. I'm in doubt since decay was tested so many years ago....can't believe it's wrong.

Gun is no longer with me, so.. can you do some decay tests for me? :p

Thanks.

I borrowed an A-3 Justifier Mk.III from a friend, checked entropedia for stats and used it just a few minutes just for lols, then did a decay test and noticed entropedia might be wrong.

Can someone with one of these weapons re-check decay for me? cause I keep getting .850 pec as decay, entropedia has .750 pec. I'm in doubt since decay was tested so many years ago....can't believe it's wrong.

Gun is no longer with me, so.. can you do some decay tests for me? :p

Thanks.

Yes, please do re-test. As unannounced adjustments of decay of guns sounds very disturbing. (if this is the case)

Tested, 0.85 it is.

Edit history on Entropedia doesn't show any changes for decay, so the 0.75 was there from the beginning, maybe an error?

Updated. That lowered eco from 2.898 to 2.874.

Last edited:
Tested, 0.85 it is.

Edit history on Entropedia doesn't show any changes for decay, so the 0.75 was there from the beginning, maybe an error?

Updated. That lowered eco from 2.898 to 2.874.

Yeah, that's why I didn't change it myself on entropedia, I thought the value was so old (2005 prob) that it must be true... oh well only took us 8 years to get the right decay :D

ty

Interesting sidenote: my gun was in storage for years at min tt, I took it out and fruit-tested, then realized that I have to repair it a bit before shooting for decay test, repaired for 2.5 ped and tested again. The difference was 2.50298, so it seems there is a lot of rounding-up going on during repairs (and Lootius knows during what else).

Damn, that means that now my gun instead of being worth 200 ped is worth only 180 ;)

I wonder if the original test was wrong or if the weapon's decay was changed over the years!

Most likely the original test was wrong, there are still a lot of old guns with improper decay listed.

Back