Discussion: Changes in CLD payments & ROI

From what I can see, Friday was a Swedish public holiday. Perhaps they're still finalising it and payment will be delayed by 24hrs as has happened a couple of times before?

so Sweeds don't work and I don't get paid :mad:

jk

not realy

so Sweeds don't work and I don't get paid :mad:

jk

not realy

It is still beyond any kind of understanding why an automated script depends on business days, but i experience quite a few automated tasks which happen to be on vacation sometimes.

It is still beyond any kind of understanding why an automated script depends on business days, but i experience quite a few automated tasks which happen to be on vacation sometimes.

60000 deeds x 2.59ped/deed = 15540USD. And this is a 'low' payment week, so often a higher total.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone in management has to sign off on that, before it's released.

60000 deeds x 2.59ped/deed = 15540USD. And this is a 'low' payment week, so often a higher total.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone in management has to sign off on that, before it's released.

My guess too, someone must probably check to see if looks correct before doing the payment, and this weekend being a major Swedish holiday it's no surprise if the was no one able to do it.

Updated graph

Perhaps JC (that since retired from mod role) will now, finally, understand that his insult attempt with "penny stock" is the reality.

Click the image for the full and actual graph.

X axis is week of payout since CLD's started to pay out.

IIRC, my problem with you was that you were complaining whether the payout was too high or too low. My issue with you was never regarding the trend line. It's not hard to see that the payout has dropped.

Here's a hint: Want payout's to increase? Um, play more.

I think you guys are all on Crack or something Go visit ROb Ford in Toronto....

You guys do realize how much money is in this game right???? more then you can count....

That will be why it's taking 70 days for people to get withdrawals.

Secondly The AVERAGE RETURN OF THE ROI IS STILL ABOVE 20% WOW amazing....... i remember the First time they came out you all were skeptical..... now you try to bash it even more?? Crack i tell you will burn your brain..

Thirdly what BANK will ever GIVE SUCH A RETURN on INVESTMENT like this is?

and don't worry about the Depoing cause people will STill Depo. :)

No bank would they would be stupid and go broke eventually if they did... yet MA is doing it.

IIRC, my problem with you was that you were complaining whether the payout was too high or too low.
Right, as a MindArk representative, you called it "complaining" whatever I wrote. I'm happy you're off that team now.

My issue with you was never regarding the trend line. It's not hard to see that the payout has dropped.
Oh? I think we can both find a few posts displaying otherwise.

Here's a hint: Want payout's to increase? Um, play more.
Here we go again! You sure you're not MA rep? It sure seems like it, when you still state "you want your investment to grow? Throw more bad money at it, after the good money!!!"

Seriously, this is your defense against treating me like you did, by keeping it up? you still behave like you are "above" me, and therefore you must me either MA or government. You really think that much of yourself?

you dispicable creature. May I never become a PvP'er.

No bank would they would be stupid and go broke eventually if they did... yet MA is doing it.

but at what rate is CLD income recycled until MA gets 90% of all the money anyways? never agree comparing it to bank etc.

But in the end I think I agree..... Just view it a little different.
But I always have thought they did not have sound business practices for a profitable company. They remind myself of Riet stock paying high dividends, and paying employess high, while losing money.

Don't confuse liquidity (money you have easy access to) with solvability (in this case "the money in the game"). Rather than just have all the money in a current account, MA might have the money deposited in short term deposits or something else. Meaning they have the money, it just takes a time to get it.

No, indeed. Banks pay low interest, so they can invest in other things which pay a higher yield. CLD is definately NOT to be compared to any bank. A bank account is low risk, CLD are high risk. High risks require higher yields.

Right, as a MindArk representative...
Oh, swing and a miss. Not gonna bite.
Oh? I think we can both find a few posts displaying otherwise.
OK, let's start from the beginning.
Tamlin, you've been complaining no matter what the results are.
This first comment I said to you encapsulates my entire problem with you. As I said before, you complained the payout was both too high and too low.

I get when folks complain that their investment is returning less. But you saw a high payout as "criminal". You said you dropped that, but then why are you so angry at me still?

...when you still state "you want your investment to grow? Throw more bad money at it, after the good money!!!"
Is my advice bad? The payouts are in direct relation to the amount of activity in the game. More playing = higher payouts. Or, are you the sort that just buys CLDs, and sits around letting everyone else pay the money's that make your payments?

OK, so instead, I'll let someone else explain it better than me.

A bank account is low risk, CLD are high risk. High risks require higher yields.

you dispicable creature. May I never become a PvP'er.

I'm sorry that my comments upset you that bad.

Don't confuse liquidity (money you have easy access to) with solvability (in this case "the money in the game"). Rather than just have all the money in a current account, MA might have the money deposited in short term deposits or something else. Meaning they have the money, it just takes a time to get it.

No, indeed. Banks pay low interest, so they can invest in other things which pay a higher yield. CLD is definately NOT to be compared to any bank. A bank account is low risk, CLD are high risk. High risks require higher yields.

Thanks I'll try to remember this info :) and not be confused (solvency btw).

4.557. It's nice, but I guess one may have hoped Eomons/Longtooth would bring in more.

4.557. It's nice, but I guess one may have hoped Eomons/Longtooth would bring in more.

They'll be with us till end August (at the earliest) ;)

Entropia now seems boring with same Mobs, Weapons, Low ROI etc and I am happy somewhat to have CLD ROI revived this week..... We need better interesting content....

Low ROI....

:scratch2: You call 20% (15% if you paid too much) over multiple years a LOW return on investment? From a game?

Damn, I need to hear what you consider a good ROI and where can I get it.

It's just OK.
Year ago that kind of payments was something normal on weekly basis, no events needed.
Apparently MA claim that EU grows, so why revenues dropped so badly?

It's just OK.
Year ago that kind of payments was something normal on weekly basis, no events needed.

Because EU grows PP-wise. (smile.jpg)

It's just OK.

It's probably a combination that Arkadia have take a bigger share of the player base and it's also summer time in the part of the world most players comes from.

Can we add more Fields in the Spreadsheet to track CLD ROI for 2013 and 2014 based on Payouts for this period and based on CLD prices?

Someone expert with SpreadSheets recommend the edition to make into CLD ROI tracking Spreadsheet to the person in-charge of maintaining and Updating the Spreadsheet?

Can we add more Fields in the Spreadsheet to track CLD ROI for 2013 and 2014 based on Payouts for this period and based on CLD prices?

There's no need for additional fields, the beauty of spreadsheets is that you can sample any data dynamically. E.g., to find out average ROI for 2014, select all cells in the "ROI For This Week" column that refer to 2014 period (rows 112-138), and in the bottom right of the window select "Avg.:" from dropdown menu - that will be 0.18, i.e. 18% average for 2014. For 2013 it's 22%.

There's no need for additional fields, the beauty of spreadsheets is that you can sample any data dynamically. E.g., to find out average ROI for 2014, select all cells in the "ROI For This Week" column that refer to 2014 period (rows 112-138), and in the bottom right of the window select "Avg.:" from dropdown menu - that will be 0.18, i.e. 18% average for 2014. For 2013 it's 22%.

Hence for CLD price at 1440 PED the ROI for 2014 till date is just 13.79% ?

Hence for CLD price at 1440 PED the ROI for 2014 till date is just 13.79% ?

How do you get this? I'm getting 12.82%

Also I just realized that columns I-M ("1100-1500 per deed") don't make any sense. They're calculated from average numbers for the whole existence of CLDs, like as if you A) bought your deeds for 1500 when everyone else did pay 1000 and B) received from them all those weekly payments that were much higher in the beginning.

For instance, if you paid 1500 ped per deed on, say, 14 July 2013, only the following period should be included in calculations, making your average ROI 13.08%, not 14.79%... Obviously such calculations are possible only if you do your own tracking/tables. Furthermore, if you bought your deeds not all at once but at various times and markups, all those batches should be calculated separately.

I think this is the time MA starts buying the CLD back and in return offer unique and lucrative items like Angel Armor type stuff for 5x - 6x CLD or Marber Tango type guns for some number of CLDs and MindArk may start to see CLD in circulation reduced.

I think this is the time MA starts buying the CLD back and in return offer unique and lucrative items like Angel Armor type stuff for 5x - 6x CLD or Marber Tango type guns for some number of CLDs and MindArk may start to see CLD in circulation reduced.

Angel CLD edition :)

you want more payment in CLD ...
complain less about game
help more new player so they stay and deposit
make advert for MA with facebook tweeter ...
Go in other game forum and say how you love entropia

That's what CLD's actually was meant for. Not armor etc but estate building.

Citizenship & Political System - (Planned for Early 2015 Release)

The announced political and housing system is still in the initial design and development stage. As with the taming system, we expect to roll out this system in several stages during 2015. Further information will be made available as each development milestone draws closer.

you want more payment in CLD ...
complain less about game
help more new player so they stay and deposit
make advert for MA with facebook tweeter ...
Go in other game forum and say how you love entropia

Or at least go and play :)

Back