Discussion: Changes in CLD payments & ROI

People don't want or can't invest in both and have to choose and their choice shows that the time of CLDs has passed.

1250 BO, you mean? :) Don't bother updating, it's too fast anyway.

Another "prophet" has failed? :lolup:

Seriously? Just... wow.

want it serious? What makes you think you can say for everyone what they want to do or not? Do you possess any statistical data or probably MA has supplied you with this information, or may be you have talked to everyone in the game? People just lost their money while you was fueling the fire whith your point of view on forum!

...and they went down 100 ped more after that post.

Last edited:
want it serious? What makes you think you can say for everyone what they want to do or not? Do you possess any statistical data or probably MA has supplied you with this information, or may be you have talked to everyone in the game? People just lost their money while you was fueling the fire whith your point of view on forum!

people who have to buy for a higher price also looses money, yet i dont see you whine when price rises.

Dont foget that CLD tax coming not just from calypso, but from Crystal palace and FOMA too :laugh:

Funny thing is that CLD's revenue comes from all around the Universe, even from Arkadia Underground ;)

thats not right 1/6 of claypso due the taxtation sytem is completely different.

Calypso shares 25% of INCOME, due Underground has 5% direct tax , this is more compareable to a LA.
so compare all income form foma of the biodome owner to underground is a ways better comparison.

I thougth same in the beginning but i was wrong.
newer calculations say its quite hard to say how it will will , but the might be ok.

we will first know when they are launched.

btw i saw lately more and more that big investors or people who have expensive stuff got somehow internal info about chnages.

i dont wanna mention names but i guess we have anywhere a insider trading.
i saw it now more then once and im not so sure if this was just a "panic-sale" on CLD.
this people who sold are usually more smart then dropping down the MU by 250 ped in just 5 days........

price went up to 1300 now, but im still scared to buy them.
i think i will just wait for the launch of AUD and check the performance before i decide what to buy ^^

Couple things. Yes there was insider knowledge as I was tipped there would be ark land deeds but I dismissed it as a wild thought and would not happen as I couldn't see how or why.

Two.. I wouldn't trust orders getting filled as a sign of low buys... there's a lot of manipulation at the moment in a variety of areas. Pretty volatile times in EU atm.

Three.. people don't mind selling for a loss if they think they can buy up a ton of deeds to subsequently flip for higher percentage. Yea it is $1 million usd, but don't be surprised if you see people IMMEDIATELY start listing for 200% minimum of purchase price and deep pockets trying to lock others out.

You just bought into a fallacy with investing and you should stop immediately.

Loss on a dividend yielding investment does not exist until it is sold. If the dividend still exists but the capital price is lower.. buy more if it is sound and reduce your cost average.

If u sold your cld out of panic.. get your emotions under control or quit the game to save yourself further pain.

You just bought into a fallacy with investing and you should stop immediately.

Loss on a dividend yielding investment does not exist until it is sold. If the dividend still exists but the capital price is lower.. buy more if it is sound and reduce your cost average.

If u sold your cld out of panic.. get your emotions under control or quit the game to save yourself further pain.

Why are u telling me what to do? Did I ask you about any help or advice?

cld junk now we go for AUD :)

Well.. CLD went from 1400 to 1200 inside of a week and within a day have come back up to about 1330 on auction. Now that people are done panicking CLD will likely stabilize.

If they were junk, they wouldn't have value.

Source of information?

Funny thing is that CLD's revenue comes from all around the Universe, even from Arkadia Underground ;)

That is correct when in Underground playing some Calypso-born players, well, CLDs revenue comes not only from Calypso, but also from Calyborners™ playing across the Universe, tho, it will be smaller %.

Fun is to calc now specially for Underground. In case if pure (5%) revenue goes to AULDs - and then, something should go from Calyborners decay to CLDs? Or what?

What a fucking mess.

That is actually not true.

Check your facts before silly posts like this.

Read about how CLD's revenue is generated.

That is correct when in Underground playing some Calypso-born players, well, CLDs revenue comes not only from Calypso, but also from Calyborners™ playing across the Universe, tho, it will be smaller %.

Fun is to calc now specially for Underground. In case if pure (5%) revenue goes to AULDs - and then, something should go from Calyborners decay to CLDs? Or what?

What a fucking mess.

Actually AULDs change nothing in CLD's revenue stream.
They just added additional tax to activities in Underground.
The same chunk of PED will go towards CLDs regardless.

How CLD work:
When you do 1 shot it is decay/ammo used is split:
90% to the loot pool
10% to revenue share

This revenue is split:
50% to MA
x% to Planet where the revenue occured
x% to Planet where player is born(start planet)

Not sure about the exact% of the split

The revenue generated by Calypso is split:
50% for calypso company
50% for CLD payout.

How AULD work:
1 shot:
85% loot pool
5% tax
10% revenue share

How AULD work:
1 shot:
85% loot pool
5% tax
10% revenue share
I don't think that's how taxes work.
They're taken out of loot, not from spending, isn't that so?

How AULD work:
1 shot:
85% loot pool
5% tax
10% revenue share

Nope. AULD works like this:
  1. loot a mob
  2. 95% goes to you and gets resolved as items
  3. 5% goes to AULD pool.

Just like what happens when you go to TI to hunt Furor (except its 96% / 4% there). Decay and ammo does not enter into this, really.

Nope. AULD works like this:
  1. loot a mob
  2. 95% goes to you and gets resolved as items
  3. 5% goes to AULD pool.

Just like what happens when you go to TI to hunt Furor (except its 96% / 4% there). Decay and ammo does not enter into this, really.

You are right, was too much focused on the 10% that go to revenue share xD

MA's way to apologize for the 2 big patch delays, GC-issues, messing up the chat system i forgot anything ?

a yea right we had today login and server problems again.

well ty ma :laugh:

was a nice tip :smoke:

dunno arkadia´s today payment but i guess clds win this week.

login issues........robot event on caly............yes CLd win this week :)

but tommorow i expect 3 pec per aud, due someone hit already a nice 29k ped tower in underground :D

i write here because i dont wanna make another post.

Payout AUD is 0:00 Ma time , CLD is 1:00 Ma time.
So the HoF counts for today and not yesterday.
So its not included :)

Last edited:
the hof was at 0:26 and the payment is at 1 am, right?, so is included in todays payment

7.016...wow.

thanks, i understand now, i wonder how they pay always pecs with no decimals.

Back