Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
FOMA! Fix damn spawns!!!

Dome 16 is less then 20% from one dna, so mabie 5-8 mobs in dome!
Dome 17 is 0% spawn and ~60% maturity from dna, so it is 2-3 "big" mobs in dome?!

People want to hunt!

Last edited:
FOMA! Fix damn spawns!!!

Dome 16 is less then 20% from one dna, so mabie 5-8 mobs in dome!
Dome 17 is 0% spawn from dna, so it is 2-3 mobs in dome?!

People want to hunt!

Do you know that FOMA did not log into planetcalypso forum since the 21 june 2012 ?
That is like 1 year and a half, which make me wonder... :(

Do you know that FOMA did not log into planetcalypso forum since the 21 june 2012 ?
That is like 1 year and a half, which make me wonder... :(

Ok ty :eyecrazy:

Heard he was ill lying in hospital. Was a post about it some time ago.

any suggestions on what can be done?

Anyone know foma?

Should MA assist foma for the time being by incorporating a bare minimum of say 20 mob per dome?

That helps the hunters, but it also helps foma cause no fert being used but getting density.

any suggestions on what can be done?

Anyone know foma?

Should MA assist foma for the time being by incorporating a bare minimum of say 20 mob per dome?

That helps the hunters, but it also helps foma cause no fert being used but getting density.

I don't think MA should help FOMA if he's not willing (or didn't prepare a back-up plan). I think MA should put a few spawns planet-side for those who wish to grind the missions.

Menace

I don't think MA should help FOMA if he's not willing (or didn't prepare a back-up plan). I think MA should put a few spawns planet-side for those who wish to grind the missions.

Menace

I agree with you no assistance should be given to foma. I ended up blending place and person name so it sounded different.

I know MA cant take away the tax on foma (asteroid) cause foma owns it.

But player do need a solution. I would agree a free roaming spawn like the prots and mulmun elte would be great.

Maybe where they were spawning the spider stalkers, since that is vacant atm.

I know its an alien so maybe they don't want it on Caly, but something should be done.

Fomas was in hospital, yes. But after that he was in game for at least 5 times. I did ask for spawm at least 3 times. Each time he did promiss spawn. However, his spawn increase is more then funny, with minimum amount of energized fertilizer. I think he prefere miners. He dont care about hunters.

Saw him log of just the other day just when i logged on so he is online some atleast.
If he said he will fix it i guess its coming sometime :beerchug:

Saw him log of just the other day just when i logged on so he is online some atleast.
If he said he will fix it i guess its coming sometime :beerchug:

No no no, u didnt get me right. He did set spawn, like i told in first post, but spawn is so tiny, so it is posible to hunt only solo in dome and only if u love runing more then shooting...

Ok, get it:cool: Then its time for foma to crank it up:beerchug:

Yeah we did a soc hunt there couple of weeks ago not knowing the spawns is shitty.
Hired a mod fapper and went to foma.... takes 3-4 mins to find the next mob lol.

What a waste of time and ped. I don't think the spawn will get any better unless someone buys the dome

MA shall alow any player to put fertiliser in station ( not moving switches )

MA shall alow any player to put fertiliser in station ( not moving switches )

Thing is that FOMA did add fertiliser, but didnt move switches :D

Bump for more daspletors !!!!

if you did ask him in game, why make a thread on forum?

Don't know if this is him or if someone has access to his avatar, but this was in game just now.

foma.jpg

Dasp and corn dna for mayhem prizes!!!! Or better yet just drop it in a box ?

We really need a way to tag ludvig in threads like these... or at least have mods do it.

Dasp and corn dna for mayhem prizes!!!! Or better yet just drop it in a box ?

Not sure if they suppose to be unique. If yes... making them drop again would be ugly and unfair precedence undermining trust in MA. In that case we have to wait

At least remove the damn things from daily missions.

Yup, thats what MA could do to not hurt our eyes ;)

Back