Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

Give daspletors.

As with most issues if mindark would communicate a reasonable term and an ultimatum to said player, then sends a few reminders to his official adres informing him what actions are to be taken in line with actions against other non active accounts.

That's the hardest line to take i recon, could also just install a temporary manager of the asteriod for a certain ammount of hours each month which u deduct from the taxes earned.

Give daspletors.

As with most issues if mindark would communicate a reasonable term and an ultimatum to said player, then sends a few reminders to his official adres informing him what actions are to be taken in line with actions against other non active accounts.

That's the hardest line to take i recon, could also just install a temporary manager of the asteriod for a certain ammount of hours each month which u deduct from the taxes earned.

I strongly agree with this solution, we can't have dead real estate floating around, or planet partners who aren't involved or we risk losing the entire game.

????

So, we all gonna pretend there's no un-announced dasp event on Calypso atm? :scratch:

I see no mention of it, but lotta globals. Not hard to figure out.

MA should do the same with your deed. It would be nice if your LA was managed properly too.

Dasp spawn spotted at Ashi today
Stalkers are somewhere ? and Corno are as well, but haven't figured it out yet

Dasp spawn spotted at Ashi today
Stalkers are somewhere ? and Corno are as well, but haven't figured it out yet

I found Corno Providers near Ashi, but I can't find the spawn of youngs. I've seen people globalling on Cornoanterion Young, anyone know where they are? Ty :)

I found Corno Providers near Ashi, but I can't find the spawn of youngs. I've seen people globalling on Cornoanterion Young, anyone know where they are? Ty :)

They are brilliantly mixed in with the dasp stalkers.

Oh :eyecrazy:

Well there's another goal crushed lol

Tyvm Xen :)

You can also try coordinating with a dasp stalkers team. I've been doing team hunts almost every night on dasp stalkers and the corns are quite irritating.

Oh :eyecrazy:

Well there's another goal crushed lol

Tyvm Xen :)

Fly or teleport out from Ashi TP in NE direction to the border of the pvp zone and work your way back on foot towards Ashi. You will find enough Corno Youngs spawning well out of reach of the Dasps. If depleted by other hunters, just wait a couple of minutes for the respawn.

Rifles with 65m+ range should be enough even to pick out Cornos from the Dasp spawn itself.

Absolutely doable. :)

Last edited:
Cornoanterion spawn youngs SW from Fort Argus and close to it at North only providers. 745 920

Found them today while mining. Loot sucks too, greedy MA!

Tyvm to Xen, Captain Jack, GradenFoss and Fanan for the info.

I will have a go :yup:

Anyone have any idea how long these spawns will be around? :)

Last edited:
Dasp Providers @ 739,927 (Fort Argus Beach) - Non Shared

Are any of these spawns still active?

These spawns were "fillers"I believe when there were no MA events on, I would imagine we will get them again later in the year

These spawns were "fillers"I believe when there were no MA events on, I would imagine we will get them again later in the year

No. Those spawns were the last chance for players interested in finishing the Iron Challenges.

Iron challenges were removed on last September. Now we have codex. Those mobs are specific from FOMA. I wouldn't count on see them again in Calypso any time soon.

No. Those spawns were the last chance for players interested in finishing the Iron Challenges.

Iron challenges were removed on last September. Now we have codex. Those mobs are specific from FOMA. I wouldn't count on see them again in Calypso any time soon.

I stand corrected Fanan, yes it was for those to complete their iron missions, shame they wont appear again on Caly

They will come again on Caly for sure, like mulmuns events. Since FOMA owner looks dead, MA has to do something about it. And they should, with TI mobs also.

They will come again on Caly for sure, like mulmuns events. Since FOMA owner looks dead, MA has to do something about it. And they should, with TI mobs also.
AFAIK MA was allowed by the owner of the FOMA LAs to spawn them planetside (I think it was some personal issues that he can not handle the LAs).
Besides that ... I think it is the LA owner that has a say if something like that can happen. If you bought an LA with unique DNA and you do not want to maintain it, it was your money and it is your choice what you do with it.
That may be not nice for the individual not wning the LA, but I strongly believe that one should be able to do with what one bought.
(which is one of the reasons I dumped my CP shares, because clearly no shareholder has a saying in how those LAs are to be managed even though it was promised otherwise).

Back