paradox helmet + arms
liakon gloves,harness,shins,feet
improved vigilante thighs

I also have

hoplite
viceroy sc
special edition (L)
mah'ketta

I have alot of sets in my rental shop. Guardian, CDF scout, turellion, adj pixie, gnome, jarhead, ghost, goblin, knight, ankitus, A.R.C Guardian, gremlin, vigilante, and grunt. I also keep a set of mahketta on me.

Bumping and bragging, 25 complete sets (UL) :girl:

Bump me up :) Finished CDF scout set and Grunt (M)(M) (the non customisable one) and added screens to top post :) 2 other sets 1 part away from completion :D

Bumping and bragging, 25 complete sets (UL)

I'm gaining :p

viceroy
stealth
arc pilot
turrelion
I.S.O.R.
4a
6a
5b

here's a pic of my ISOR. nice new Cyrene armor

9lxyZVI.jpg

and the stats

zBxCk32.jpg

• Shogun*
  • Gnome*
  • Guardian**

I have excess foot guards for Shogun / Gnome, and a 37 click bp for guardian foot guards, if you are interested in some set completition.

I have the following full sets:
  • Bodyguard(L)
  • Chromatophore Mk.I (L)
  • Explorer
  • Goblin
  • Hunter
  • Knight
  • Kobold
  • Paladin
  • Predator(L)
  • Rascal
  • Shogun
  • Warrior

and I am building up gremlin and vigilante sets. I would also have full sets of Aurora(L) (my eviscerator / steelbird / sumima armor) and Bear (L) if it was possible to find replacement parts. Yes, I could probably let go of some of the sets.

It is very sad the chromatophore mk i is not dropping any more.

Gremlin
Viking
Imperial HAZEN

Arctic (L)
Koroma
Jarhead
Hermes/Cetus(L) - mixed set

Arctic(L) is just for collection, used to use the Koroma, but not since I got Jarhead...
Hermes/Cetus I use for PvP (which I don't do all that often), and Vangaurds & Pyromancer (just in case)

I borrow a POE set sometimes too :lolup:

CDF Scout
Mah'ketta
Liakon
Earth Shock Trooper (L)

earth shock trooper only cos i like the looks of it :)

Last edited:
CDF Scout
Liakon
Earth Shock Trooper (L) (miss arm guards)

earth shock trooper only cos i like the looks of it :)

Could you place take and post a picture of it when you have a complete set of earth shock trooper? We don't presently have it for entropedia.

Last edited:
foxayyR.jpg

there you go, full Earth Shock Trooper armor :)

Last edited:
Full Koroma added :) Anyone else collection armors? :D

Well, I'm not an armor collector, just bad at selling those I do not use...

Although, there was one time where I actively collected SGA armor's

Complete, UL
Ghost (M)
Viceroy SCE (M)
Vigilante SGA (M)
Kobold SGA (M)
Adjusted Pixie (M)
Shogun SGA (M)
Goblin SGA (M)
Goblin SGA (F)
Mah'Ketta (M)

Complete, in some form
Lupus (M, L)
Jaguar (M, mix of UL/L)
Kobold SGA (F) except feet, that are normal
Pixie SGA (M) except hands, that are normal

/Tancred

Full set of Disco, Ozpyn Force and Viceroy skull dandy

Last edited:
1 to go to 30 BUMP!

Got Vampire and Vindicator complete, list updated accordingly. Any suggestions on cheap UL armors?

Didn't think I would be bumping this thread so soon, but completed set number 30! :yay: and Hunter was the one, list updated. Just came to the realization that samurai and hunter ME foot guards have an incredibly low drop rate, samurai only being crafted by L bps, total of 26 sold M and F and hunter ME having 24 sold M and F :( in comparison shadow has had 28 sales M and F (granted some have been resold X times).

Sidenote, anyone know Tancred who posted a couple above? Would be interested in his female SGA armors, tried PM, but that was his only post :(

Sidenote, anyone know Tancred who posted a couple above? Would be interested in his female SGA armors, tried PM, but that was his only post :(

I'm one of those guys that lurk around on the forum, just reading. Have played since january 2007 but never got around to getting an account here until now. Didn't join a soc until quite recently either, so I guess I am Mr Unknown :laugh:

Anyway, I would be willing to sell. PM sent. :)

By the way, congratulations to your collection, it is impressive.

/Tancred

Nice to hear about armor number 30 :)) My own collection is side-tracked for the moment until I get more peds, here's a set I had made arrangements for before i knew I needed ped for something else :

renegade.jpg

Renegade armor :) will probably be my last set posted until february i think :) Happy new year all !

Bump :) Added a few armors and rearranged the first post completely so as to be easier to view :)

Took me a long time to finish this one so really proud of it :D Not many full sets out there:

Corvus:
full_corvus.jpg

And a more average one, Valiant:
full_valiant.jpg

Alternatively, this thread can also be named "Let me show you 64 different pictures of my bugged coat" :)

Come on MA! Wtf...seriously. Just wtf.

Alternatively, this thread can also be named "Let me show you 64 different pictures of my bugged coat" :)

Come on MA! Wtf...seriously. Just wtf.

You mean the coat looking skirt-like when worn with armor? I believe that has been around since vu10, possibly it was around pre-vu10 too.

Back