GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker

My latest loot theory.

Picture explains it all...

but just in case it's not clear :)

Crafting terminal is aligned with moon to harness moon power! (must make sure crafting terminal is hanging from a tree - otherwise will not work).

Place special items to harness various powers towards user i.e. Chirpy to direct chirpy power, jango mask to direct Jango power, gnome statue for gnome power, texas table for luck factor power, and bed to counter-balance unusual forces!

In such a set up it is believed loot will "shake" down from a tree :tower:

business-cat-meme-generator-my-god-it-all-makes-sense-now-4972b0.jpg

Aaah! So that's how the loot system works.

Finally someone puts it in a way that I understand.

Added angel statue for improved luck factor :cowboy: :eyecrazy:

angelstatue.jpg

Last edited:
I was just gonna say... that theory only works with a angel statue hanging from the tree too!

Finally someone who actually knows what he's talking about ;)

No bunnies?

Well the bunny is actually seated on the foot of a victos throne which is on the left of this installation. He's a shy bunny so didn't want to appear on photo ...

Well the bunny is actually seated on the foot of a victos throne which is on the left of this installation. He's a shy bunny so didn't want to appear on photo ...

I believe a more prominent position will greatly increase the luck factor, beside the pillow will probably be ideal.

I believe a more prominent position will greatly increase the luck factor, beside the pillow will probably be ideal.

I told the bunny about your idea he loved it. He dragged his victos throne with him and is now seated in a very lucky space.

The luck factor in this area must be astronomical now! hope it doesn't all explode due to that :)

angelstatue2.jpg

Does the top end of the terminal point precisely at the center of the moon? You won't gather the full Moon Power otherwise!

Added a few more trinkets to make it more interesting.

Painting for a better background.
Atrox statues to prevent loot run off factor.
Grand flowers to make it grand!
Daiki statue to guard against thieves.
Bulging mutant skull to ward off evil spirits.
Toy station to compensate for spatial alignment factors.
Old worn seat on bed to compensate for high speed take off factors.
Finally cactus to improve stationary security measures!

Well, hurry up and shake that tree, the 1000PED prize is due in less than one month (yes, I do remember that EU improvement idea thread and yes, one year is almost up :eyecrazy: )

add Alien Blood, Sweat, & Tier components... for "blood, sweat & tears" :wise:

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Spinning Wheel

A megaview (PC) screen in the background with that image uploaded to infinity would increase your loot potential to infinity.

just say'n

How could you forget the towel...:duh:

Back