Release Delayed

yrs it gives to litel out in % in the loot its a huges bug so wait to the 10 ther to get it up and run maby you get it right then

I tought we where the bug testers? :O

yrs it gives to litel out in % in the loot its a huges bug so wait to the 10 ther to get it up and run maby you get it right then

---------------------------

Edit: I was not aware of Cobra's condition and I have apologized for my comment

Last edited:
--------------------------

edit: see first post

Last edited:
While its sad to hear its postponed, its good we know now.

As an aside - gosh, look at all that stupid shit-throwing over Cobra's spelling. You'd think people hadn't seen it before...

Hey Nov5th it's my Birthday!

All I want for my Birthday is a Bug-Full EU!!!! Wooot!

Pls fix the mind reaver reward & the kingfisher questprogress

Fix the trees argo elites at fort troy spawn in also, its very annyoing to have half of the mobs inside trees.

THANK you Kim / Mind ARk for NOt releasing new bugs :D

Glad to hear it. Hopefully more delays come in the future. It's always better to delay stuff and fix bugs BEFORE going live than having to work with problems after they are already out there in the wild.

Last edited:
It's my week off that week.
Don't take all day putting the patch in, I'll be a nervous wreck else all day Tuesday :)

Nothing new here folks, move along. Just another day in the office at MA :)

This is due to some additional bugs being discovered late in the test phase.

What, when, how, WHY ! The sky is falling, they have revealed they actually test things .... :laugh:

No no no, this is not the world I know!

No no no, this is not the world I know!

Also message was posted yesterday near midnight. So must have been testing during weekend and perhaps even had a managerial meeting at night before deciding to delay release.

I regret to inform you that the upcoming release has been delayed once more. This is due to some additional bugs being discovered late in the test phase.

The release is now scheduled for November 5.

You folks not comfortable with letting us discover the bugs anymore??

Pffftt FINE!!

I am fine with the delay, even if i don't like. VU cycle way too long, why not include progressive content or dynamic word it as you wish, as in don't make all the discoveries in the first two day of a 4 month lasting VU.
For the bugs discoveries, why not ibnclude a global chat system linked to the support which will bring '<AvatarName> discovered a new bug <SupportCaseTitle> with a value of <GameEstimatedPrejudice> PED !" each time a support case is answered ? Oh, maybe it already exist but as support ignore them nothing happen :)

I regret to inform you that the upcoming release has been delayed once more. This is due to some additional bugs being discovered late in the test phase.

The release is now scheduled for November 5.

good job

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

I will not be surprised if the PP Update has bugs because there are some incompatibilities due to the last server / infrastructure update.

But good of them to fix things before releasing anything.

Waiting patiently. :umn::saint:

Back