Planet Calypso Content Release 2013.3

Thanks Joakim, this is all I wanted to know about Daily Missions.

But I cannot still understand why cannot collect missions for other Minerals Resources? Do the others are higher stages of those 5 I picked up?

Crashes Are added 2

This VU gives more crashes than last 1 :mad:

1. Flickering makes :eyecrazy:

2. CTDs directly :hammer:

3. Even got Blue screen and Windows 7 dumps :scratch2:

4. " Just game freezes" ... (mouse continues, 2 work for about 3 s then total freeze (in this time impossible 2 ALT+TAB what was helping 2 postpone most GPU glitches 2 VUs back) :cry:

5. LAAGYS.... every ~5 min lag/small freeze for ~10-15s ... :censored:
5.1 Game sometimes minimizes and then Maxes in full screen again .... (often complete freezes 2)
:launcher:

Summary

Unplayable for any reasonable activity ... :duh:

Other things :banghead:

a. :mad: Tested instance ... after crash it is reset .... lol , no no Halloween 4 me ....

b. :mad: TPs are messed up : " Failed due internal reason"
Impacted: Ithaca , Fort Fury , etc -- Eudoria middle TPs
Yes I did flew 2 Ithaca , but after TPing out unpon attempt 2 return, receiving same error msg= BUG (statement in Rel notes are misleading as Ithaca was not added back 2 TP list (its is still visible in interface))

c. :mad: Cherishing PK exploiters with Adding Pyrite mission= + None Fix for reported PK Exploits (simplest 2 fix would be BORDER Exploit, by Just increasing RADAR off zone + 0.9 km (Extend Warning area and add "radar off" already for Yellow zone- "Approaching lootable" ) from Lootable PK zones, Yes some like Lola is sitting on border ... and robbing unaware players)

Get some QA onboard .... :monkey: to :poke: and :whip: bad programmers

Resnis
plc, set FIXing Base of game priority over Adding new content (I like, but what use of it, if I cannot enjoy due critical bugs ... )

You pick up The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission, the 16 hours cooldown timers starts immediately meaning that you will be able to pick up a new The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission after 16 hours.
You cannot stack up The Daily Hunter Category 1 missions.

Could you improve the wording in the mission text? Presently, if you abandon the mission, the timer is *NOT* reset and you cannot take a new mission as a replacement. At least to me, this was not clear from the mission text that I still had to wait 16 hours.

No, they do not expire. Your daily mission can be active for as long as you want.

Here is an example to clarify stuff:

You pick up The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission, the 16 hours cooldown timers starts immediately meaning that you will be able to pick up a new The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission after 16 hours.
If you do have The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission active after 16 hours you will not be able to pick up a new one.
BUT if you then choose to abandon your The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission after the 16 hours cooldown has passed, you will be able to pick up a new The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission.

No, it is not bugged

joakim

could you please shed some light about the combat tokentrader ?
meaning..i have collected enough tokens for the amps,but supply is 0 already since yesterdayevening
ive been waiting all day to see if they get restocked,but nothing yet

so basically i wasted my time to gather the combattokens ?

No, they do not expire. Your daily mission can be active for as long as you want.

Here is an example to clarify stuff:

If you do have The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission active after 16 hours you will not be able to pick up a new one.
BUT if you then choose to abandon your The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission after the 16 hours cooldown has passed, you will be able to pick up a new The Daily Hunter Category 1 mission.

No, it is not bugged

I did pick up all daily missions yesterday at Twin Peaks. It was around this time. Didn't finish neither and abandoned it. Right now it just doesn't talk to me. I'm pretty sure it has passed more than 16 hours. Do I have to trigger something in order to pick it up again?

EDIT: OK fixed it didn't know that closing it from desktop does not equal quieting it.

Anyone is able to take mining missions for narc, caldo, cumbriz, frigulite or copper ?

Thank you

i have collected enough tokens for the amps,but supply is 0 already since yesterday evening ive been waiting all day to see if they get restocked

The combat token trader is the same system used for the arkoin trader on arkadia. All the items in it will "regenerate" at a set rate. Some of the rarer items like the high end amps will probably be slow to resupply. You just have to have a bit of luck and time it right to get one.

The combat token trader is the same system used for the arkoin trader on arkadia. All the items in it will "regenerate" at a set rate. Some of the rarer items like the high end amps will probably be slow to resupply. You just have to have a bit of luck and time it right to get one.

ah ok,thx for the reply svena :)

Anyone is able to take mining missions for narc, caldo, cumbriz, frigulite or copper ?

Thank you

Still no answer for this question, which I also asked yesterday.

Thank you

Can someone confirm that was able to take missions above?

Had to do short trip back to Calypso (I am on vacation :silly2: ) and of course I needed to see the new Corinth. I don't like geography changing too often, but I guess my original exploring feelings were irreversibly crushed by the War Titan.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised. The Hadesheim-Corinth looks absolutely fabulous now. Like something it must have been forever, under all that flying sand. :) Pity those little shops, I still wish to find them somewhere. (and still having faint hope of finding the remains of that poor Hadesheim will-dance-for-peds guy).

Still: very nice. Me like. :wtg:

Back