Planet Project Entropia !!

Would you like to visit the old Project Entropia?

• Yes !

Votes: 213 85.5%
  • No !

Votes: 36 14.5%

• Total voters

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
Hi evryone !

I realy miss my old planet (the old places the old inviorment etc)

So i was wondering if annyone else would like to visit Project Entropia IF it would be a new planet.
Ofc with all the old places and inviorment etc :wise:

Let me know if you like to visit or not and explain why ...

Mari *.*

Good bye Planet Calypso. :wtg:

Can I have a warp please?

yes with old graphics, peds in loot, about 1/5th the items we have today (this includes no (L) shit), no vehicles, Amps equip any gun.

just take me back to 2005/2006

I agree, the old calypso map was a gem, not like the newly mostly randomly generated stuff. I had the impression that mob spawns were more interesting back the day aswell. Oh and the old 400hp atrox without regen, my god ...

yes with old graphics, peds in loot, about 1/5th the items we have today (this includes no (L) shit), no vehicles, Amps equip any gun.

just take me back to 2005/2006

And, Spiral Mountain, PA Museum (with the lost Behemot), free probes on the ground, free-for-all beacons (and not given to selected players), old and COOL sweating spell, foggy areas, wreckages, mysterious tower, cool animated skies....
Just remove all those retarded dance postures (I HATE the sexy male).

Yeah, PE was cool.

all those places of intrest, was good fun coming across random building, signs etc

gave the game that sense of adventure as every part of the map was unique I used to think that big tower was where MA watched over there world :p

Even if they could launch it once a year for a week as a nostalgia thing.... How many OLD player who've stopped logging in would come back to spend a week in good old PE?

Menace

Yeah i'd be there camping cornies @ fort argus beach with 1x0 axe above 5 eco :yay:

It was a good place, and I have a lot of memories from that time.
Think I been on every inch of that map. :)

I'm ready to go - when do we leave?

I really miss old "New Oxford" with the art gallery etc, i spent many hours there :)

Kaza

We were just talking about this in soc chat a couple days ago. I really miss Atlas Haven and the ambiance it had: a walled futuristic little settlement with bright sunshine, the outdoor terminals, the jukebox, and the cool terrain just north of it in the snable fields. Even further North was the boxcar service center by the river (miss those SCs a lot). It really felt like a frontier fort in a beautiful, relatively unspoilt area. It could actually cheer you up to go there when it was dark and cold and snowy outside irl.

It's a completely useless and ugly place now surrounded by boring, repetitive terrain.

We also miss that old umbra village up by Echidna (?). I remember Dan being there all the time knifing umbras.

I wish people would hang out in other places besides Twin. I think it's not one of the best choices for the TP everyone goes to for trading...

Memories are always great "the good old days"
I voted no, because I"m happy now too! I miss some little things though: Selling *** @ crates!
when you finish a trade it automatically said "alright" I still do it every time as a tradition.
Nothing has been like the old sweat camp and old Neas.

And I hate to mention it but I miss the tamed mobs that were like big billboards! LOL

Sorry people, I hated the old sweating spell thingy and noise.

We were just talking about this in soc chat a couple days ago. I really miss Atlas Haven and the ambiance it had: a walled futuristic little settlement with bright sunshine, the outdoor terminals, the jukebox, and the cool terrain just north of it in the snable fields. Even further North was the boxcar service center by the river (miss those SCs a lot). It really felt like a frontier fort in a beautiful, relatively unspoilt area. It could actually cheer you up to go there when it was dark and cold and snowy outside irl.

It's a completely useless and ugly place now surrounded by boring, repetitive terrain.

We also miss that old umbra village up by Echidna (?). I remember Dan being there all the time knifing umbras.

It took me all the way to last year to finally give up atlas haven, my spawning point and home in Entropia, as my go-to tp after a hunt. I have since moved to Aegis Mound because the auctioneer is just so damn far from the tp in Atlas haven. I would pay so much money to have an apartment in one of those red buildings there if only the service center was closer to the tp. Man do I miss the old atlas haven.. always a great group of people SITTING outside (yes sitting was a thing back in the day) chatting and having a grand old time. Things have never been the same after the big VU though, and that saddens me deeply.

RIP Atlas Haven :(

Selling sweat for 8 peds per k at the boxes! (Old PA for those who don't know :silly2: )

hehehe

Brings me memories of the good old days ;)

R.i.p

R.I.P twin peaks and the nice pvp ring we all fight in. Was great years until they relaise vu10. I miss my old avatar look to :)

this horrible mess they like to call EU is shit. Gimme Pre VU 10 i'm there. ;)

:) it'd be great!

I like last VUs, but an "old time travel" would be fantastic... I still remember the map divided in 4 (NE,NW,SE,SW) and miss a lot old Minopolis, pvp 2 and dunkel finds around it :laugh:
I remember too the shop in hadesheim selling urban nomad clothes at 5 peds and the "terminal vote" that I still think would be useful in game. :smoke::laugh:

Last edited:
Complete with bongo drums :D

Selling sweat for 8 peds per k at the boxes! (Old PA for those who don't know :silly2: )

hehehe

Brings me memories of the good old days ;)

8 ped?
10 ped you "noob" :D
i miss when PA was full of noobs like me and the stuff you had just looted would actually sell.

but most of all i miss when robot wars were really wars and not just a bunch of temporary spawns of shared loot mobs. i miss fighting with my back to the revive with complete strangers healing me. i miss that chaos and the cries of the humans suffering at the hands of those evil bots!

I miss a lot of stuff from old PE, avatars talking gibberish when u started writing into chat&stuff like that. Memories of all the running around Hadesheim being lost trying to find place that was selling the clothes and weapons other than the ones in regular TTs keep surfacing a lot too. :tongue2:

Also, I miss 3-4.5pec per bottle sweat prices. I wish I could travel back in time with my 22k bottle persnal stash :D

Yeah having the octagon right there in open view of the Twin Peaks crowd probably wasn't good for lag in fights but made for more public involvement. I remember when they first released launchers, a bunch of people would run around in the ring and then jump just before someone skilling one blew up a 'nade. The ragdoll physics and disproportionate momentum it would give the avatar was hilarious, and if you aimed well, you could end up landing on the nearby buildings.

BTW, you might find this interesting:
Doer said:
Originally Posted by Content List VU 13.0
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE VERSION UPDATE 13.0
2012-01-29

*** PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT! ***

VERSION UPDATE FEATURES

Graphics
To commemorate the Tenth Anniversary of our beloved Calypso home, a new museum has been opened in Hadesheim. The museum features scenes from throughout the history of Calypso, with memorable events, items and places recreated in virtua-holographic technology. For an admission price, colonists can participate in one of the re-creations. Others can simply observe from the invisibility of the observation sphere.

Obviously this was written before Hadesheim was destroyed in a planet-altering fireball. :censored:

It's from a "future history" blog post i made in 2008.

ETA: LOL at me projecting maxing the imk2 in 2012. Could have happened if rl did not, i guess. Also, CE2.
Remember that this was before enhancers and before MA went the opposite direction of making different weapon classes more similar rather than more distinct.
This was also before the rain of UL SIB pulled the rug out from under both UL gear MU and (L) gear MU.

Last edited:
norski jubile' !
thats all I have to say

It could be done as a time travel storyline, an isolated area like NI's Ancient Greece. No weapons created after 2005-06 is allowed, no enhancers, no SIB, no other recent features. Also can't take anything back with you. It would take some work and resources to maintain but perhaps worth it if people would visit it regularly.

Would be cool to walk Hadesheim streets again.

It could be done as a time travel storyline, an isolated area like NI's Ancient Greece. No weapons created after 2005-06 is allowed, no enhancers, no SIB, no other recent features. Also can't take anything back with you. It would take some work and resources to maintain but perhaps worth it if people would visit it regularly.

excellent idea..

Or like an interactive museum exhibit like from that old blog i just posted? :laugh:

While I'm happy playing today, if given the opportunity to play the game I started in in 2006, yes, in a heartbeat! I do hope all those maps and models etc are stored somewhere safely just in case.

If you compare the quality of the landscape ofcourse the new engine is lightyears ahead

BUT!

The old map had more "soul" in it. I dont really know how else to explain. I could wander around for hours and it was never boring. I liked the old flora the wired colors on the ground in some areas that looked like sweet stuff and lots of old flowers and plants are just gone from this time. The map itself also made more sense it feelt like one pice of unique fine art.

I would just love to visit the old Project entropia planet again. Calypso from today have become a different planet that just adapted some city names and a few old textures. Hadesheim was cool, just nobody ever was around there :)

The fields with Combibos and Exaosaur around port atlantis, the Pa bay where people lined up to sweat some berycled that was inable to climb up a small step for the most time. The scary swamp between Pa and Billys spaceship afterworld. I really miss the Beach north of Fort Argus swinging an repedge axe 1.0 and hope for the über nemesis armor part drop :cool:

The old map was a masterpice and i miss it truely
I remember i was in shock as they introduced the new continent and compared to the old one it was just a poor standard with a few expectations like treasure island and new oxford.

I miss peds in loot , no ammo in loot, loot in loot that have mu
If we could timetravel into this old world i would join without holding regrets. Not because im a fan of old engines but because this map deliverd the essence of calypso way better as the current one.

There's a reason I played PE every single day before the CE update, and now haven't logged in for almost 2 years. It was never about the graphics, it was about the immersion you felt every time you entered that world. Miss you old friends. :)

Back