fluske

Elite
Society
Rangers
dutch fluske
hi,

me and other shave been shooting for 10 minutes orso and no loot
at first i thought lootlag..then i got nolootmesages
waiting couple minutes ,still no loot..only got 3 messages but must have killed 20 or 30 mobs
it wass instance 3

Same thing happened to me, 9 in a row no looters, level 3.

EXPENSIVE.

Last edited:
I'm super glad that I didn't join in now :yup:.
Hope this gets sorted out for all who joined!

My instance is Bugged as well (Level 1)

After killing about 50 ish Mobs in first twenty to thirty minutes Mobs started showing the "Creature Has No Loot."
I stopped after 8 No looters in a row and I am guessing the rest of the Instance is No-Loot at this time.

- Calyx

Loot system messed up after 25 minutes. First looked like massive loot lag then all mobs went no looters. Had to exit.

I've had this before on spiders also. Took pos/time and screenshot of no loot messages while hunting spiders (not possible with no loot). I just got the copy paste reply about nothing they could do or pay me back for ^^ GOOD luck getting your wasted peds :p

I've had this before on spiders also. Took pos/time and screenshot of no loot messages while hunting spiders (not possible with no loot). I just got the copy paste reply about nothing they could do or pay me back for ^^ GOOD luck getting your wasted peds :p

oh,im not posting to gte peds back,although that would be nice
i just want them to fix it so i can go back in again :)

Same for me on the Lost PEDs issue. No big worries here.

Though what I am thinking of is that as we have a Time Limit. So a half-hour to forty five minutes we could have been looting mobs for the pumpkins, Out of the 40 hour time limit is gone.
I could not exit the instance (Via Death by Mob)
Though I was able to by Logging out and back in.

While inside after the 30 minute ish point - I tried killing the "Big Pumpkin" after his spawn to see if he had loot, just in case it was a bad luck run, but no loot on the big pumpkin as well sadly.

After exiting I noticed that People on the outside where unable to enter the Instance as well.
This seemed to have started about the same time the mobs where showing "No Loot" from what I heard in Local Chat.

This was at Nymphtown. If it matters any (If the people in charge of this stuff see this thread / posts)

Hope it can get sorted and we can get back in action - Calyx

Back