Typhon's Reach wave

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Anyone know anything about the Typhon's Reach wave spawn which was mentioned in the release notes? I haven't managed to find it and no-one I've asked knows about it. I saw a Shared Loot global last night on something called Lieutenant Antaeus, which I'm guessing is probably the boss mob.

Was flying from Half Moon Bay TP towards the crater and entered a wave area, position was appr. 62000:84600, that might be the one you are after.

Was flying from Half Moon Bay TP towards the crater and entered a wave area, position was appr. 62000:84600, that might be the one you are after.

Can't find anything there. There's the Hadesheim Assault wave right in the centre of the crater, maybe that's the one you saw?

Can't find anything there. There's the Hadesheim Assault wave right in the centre of the crater, maybe that's the one you saw?

This one I noticed today, on the exact same route!
Is there some info available on this wave?

Flew into it on accident I think.... Slightly north of crater, desert.

Old thread but no-one ever posted the location. I found it eventually thanks to a socmate, around 61800, 84600. Mobs are Warrior, Trooper, Defender Gen 1-6, plus the boss.

A statue of a praying angel at [Calypso, 61848, 84740, 299, Waypoint]

Back