Discovery: Vampiric Cloak (M)

Grats! Big discovery and an awesome uber!

Nice find an gz to the looter but has anyone noticed it looks very like available coats in game?:) Now a "Cloak" doesnt have arms its a wrap of cloth mebee with arm slits....mebee theres some other generic site MA could steal a different design from......just saying:)

Read the item description ... :wise:

but how poorly are you running your business if you knowingly launch bugged/incomplete/unfinished items and actually think its ok to just mention that it is incomplete and will be fixed on the product description.
wise is not a word i would use to describe that. :)

gz nice one.

but how poorly are you running your business if you knowingly launch bugged/incomplete/unfinished items and actually think its ok to just mention that it is incomplete and will be fixed on the product description.

I thought exactly the same thing, when i read that in the description.. embarrassing that quite a major uber discovery doesn't even get its gfx finished... a cloak :) how bloody long would that take, perhaps i will model a cloak tonight and time myself :)

Everyone....

Now the big question! Will actually MA manage to make a Cloak. So if you have a armor, You will have a nice cloak on your back. Or will they use it as a coat / jacket, and then people will have to choose to use their own colored items. Or lifesteal "cloak".

Would be fun to add another item outside wearing armor. Cloak + Coat. Could be nice :)

Gz on the find.

...making statements like the coat provides lifesteal for FREE...is that the reality of the item or does it decay for the effect? That would be more typical item...Ive not seen anywhere where the item is guaranteed to provide the effect without decay...if it does then great...if it doesn't then its just another FAP...

Brick

indeed. thats poor

any update on that yet?

Can it be worn with armor? and big gratz for the discovery

I can confirm that you can wear it just like any other coat over your armor.

I can also confirm that it doesn't decay.

And I can confirm that this coat really rocks! :wtg:

Back