Discovery: Vampiric Cloak (M)

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
My first uber item, and best discovery ever !!

VC1.png

VC2.png

Last edited:
GRATZ! Can you post a picture of it?

Gratz, I suspect there will be only a few of these

Nice! gratz :)

looks like those will probably be worth something for sure

Congratulations.

ohh grats anyone with uber DPS will want one of these BAD for the lifesteal

the only bad thing is when the graphics get updated we gonna have ubers with vamp cloaks always running around :eek:

Gz! So 100 DPS = 1 HP per second heal. That's 60 HP/min. So this coat will save you approx 5 pec in (L) fap decay per minute. OR.... If u imp fap it'll save u 1 pec per min in decay.... That's a staggering 60 pec per hour.

UBER!

I'm sure this coat will sell for 20k as MA continues to baffle players with bullshit.

Menace

Gz! So 100 DPS = 1 HP per second heal. That's 60 HP/min. So this coat will save you approx 5 pec in (L) fap decay per minute. OR.... If u imp fap it'll save u 1 pec per min in decay.... That's a staggering 60 pec per hour.

UBER!

I'm sure this coat will sell for 20k as MA continues to baffle players with bullshit.

Menace

No offence but I don't think you understand the importance or significance of this.

UBER!

Menace

I think it will sell for more...

Big gratz to looter ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

UBER!

Menace

For some1 who starts a thread like the one linked below and writing something like you did above.... Do I need to continue? :girl:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?254534-Teacher-Wanted

No offence but I don't think you understand the importance or significance of this.

I play other games with Leech healing. I understand the importance in those games Cuz they ain't RCE and therefore leech healing offers big advantages.
What I see in EU is that the RCE factor means this item alone cannot offer significant advantages. I do however see a 5% or so savings when multiple buffs/bonuses are used together in EU. Which could be substantial with big cyclers.

Reality is however that the community just got suckered by the fact that "the coat will heal you while you shoot" and missed the fact that the coat itself really doesn't offer significant advantage. Maybe the best geared players will like it seeings they already have everything else there is to have...

The most important fact here is that leech healing has actually been implemented and will probably carry with it more significant (L) buffs.

Menace

Gratz Naomi!

Not sure why people would argue with that. You already calculated it optimistic, savings would be less with an 100 dps setup in praxis. There would be very few scenarios where it would work that way.

Balancing wise i am not even sure if MindArk would mind dropping quite some of them, we will see. I think it is a very nice and fun item for any hardcore hunter, not a game changer for sure though.

gz

full TT = 130 ped

is it worn like any other coat of the clothes category or is it considered as armor with decay when getting hit or while it steals health?

Gratz! Now can I have it? :)

Congrats to the finding! :)

This is a Discovery thread i suggest you take your flaming discussion elsewhere, but what do i know i am just a noob. :)

Keep up with all the item drops MA.

Nice find an gz to the looter but has anyone noticed it looks very like available coats in game?:) Now a "Cloak" doesnt have arms its a wrap of cloth mebee with arm slits....mebee theres some other generic site MA could steal a different design from......just saying:)

Nice find an gz to the looter but has anyone noticed it looks very like available coats in game?:) Now a "Cloak" doesnt have arms its a wrap of cloth mebee with arm slits....mebee theres some other generic site MA could steal a different design from......just saying:)

Read the item description ... :wise:

Reality is however that the community just got suckered by the fact that "the coat will heal you while you shoot" and missed the fact that the coat itself really doesn't offer significant advantage.

Ok - if you don't have to heal...say, if you are trapping mobs or something...then yes it has no significant advantage. I'm not saying...I'm just saying... :laugh:

Ok - if you don't have to heal...say, if you are trapping mobs or something...then yes it has no significant advantage. I'm not saying...I'm just saying... :laugh:

LOL. I actually got a +REP by someone who was wanting to say the same basic thing. :)

Anyway... 1% leech heal is insignificant. Think about it.... chances are... whoever buys this thing is gonna have PEDs, and probably good gear. I'm guessing they'll own a mod/imp fap and have 225+ HP. They'll probably be shooting 125 DPS or higher. And they'll probably pay 20k PED or more for the coat. I HATE CLD's... I think they're a f'king rip off... but I'm guessing 20k PED on CLD's will produce more money than this coat will save the buyer.

But like I said... they ARE implementing leech healing which is pretty cool. Sorry big (L) fappers! You'll soon be phased out by super eco MF healers and a leech heal buff. :)

Menace

Now the big question! Will actually MA manage to make a Cloak. So if you have a armor, You will have a nice cloak on your back. Or will they use it as a coat / jacket, and then people will have to choose to use their own colored items. Or lifesteal "cloak".

Would be fun to add another item outside wearing armor. Cloak + Coat. Could be nice :)

Gz on the find.

Back