64bit

martinstids

Alpha
Latvieshu Krutaakais Purns
Guys, i cant stand ingame longer then 30s, then i got crash.

I have 64bit laptop, but when i check "Use 64bit client" it doesnt allow me to do that.

Why is that and why i get crash every 30-60 sec?

I literally cant play this game since last patch.

Maybe u have some helpfull info about this?

Have you tried running it at 32 bit - and does it still crash?

Also, have you tried doing a repair (Tools / Repair from the client loader) ?

(I run 64 bit client and have had no problems with latest patch, although an earlier one did cause problems)

Also, have you tried doing a repair (Tools / Repair from the client loader) ?

(I run 64 bit client and have had no problems with latest patch, although an earlier one did cause problems)

I run with 32 bits coz it not even allow me to launch game with 64-bits.. ty will try to repair.

Might sound stupid, but I see you say your laptop is 64bit, but is your version of Windows also 64bit?

Might sound stupid, but I see you say your laptop is 64bit, but is your version of Windows also 64bit?

yes , sure :)

also when i press entropia icon i got msg : Failed deelevating process, process will run with administrator rights. Make sure you have restarted your computer if u have change your UAC settings. ERROR. The request operation required elevation ( error code 704)

Then i press OK button, and start game with 64-bits i get msg : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) Click ok to close application

When i start client in 32 bit its works ok but i got crash every 30 sec.. pretty annoing..

Just wondering, do you have Avast antivirus?
One of their versions saw the 64 bit client as "false positive" and removed it.

I don't have the links in my head, but you may want to try to reinstall the C++ libraries (someone else probably have the links in their head), and if that doesn't help, also re-install Direct X.

Also save the game files (*.pak) so you don't have to re-download x gigabyte of data.

I have 64bit laptop, but when i check "Use 64bit client" it doesnt allow me to do that.

I have exacly the same issues (apart from playing on a 64bit desktop instead of laptop). The 64-bit Version doesn't work at all (giving the 0xc000007b error) and the 32 bit version is crashing constantly. Other games (at this moment) and EU prior to patch 14.3 are all working properly.

Have tried reinstalling and updating the C++ libraries (2005,2008,2010,2012), and have reinstalled EU completely.

Last edited:
Well today's patch certainly didn't fix anything.

martinstids, did reinstalling help for you?

nope, it didnt work for me as well. I could reinstall whole windows, but its jsut not worth it ^^

Always appreciate help in forums but have you tried a...

...support case? MA programmers should know what the problem is better than any right? :laugh:

Brick

P.S. Sounds like you have 30 secs in 32 bit mode to get it in! :laugh:

Is a thing that affect laptops. I have 32 bit inside instances/space/space station/motherships I crash each time I enter. At relog after loading screen EU Client close it self.I haved to ask to support to move my avatar on planet Calypso...on planet is stable for @30 minutes but EU client still close itself. Reinstalled game/windows/drivers problem still on...Also in my support case uploaded the DxDiag file...support told that they didn't find anything wrong with my laptop...so what make this thing not even they know! Dang!!!!

This will work,

Also the repairs thing is like windows help and support = neither helpful or supportive.

Shift down and get a result is the general EU rule

Back