10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Join us for this fun hunting event! The event has no time limit* Just one mob could win you a bonus so even the most casual hunters have a chance!

trox_manu_082013_v2.jpg

Rules & Prizes

Just register for the event here and go hunting at Atrox Paradise -OLA02-, or LA 40, Atrox Valley. You can hunt at either LA, or both LAs - the choice is yours.

10 peds for each global

Every time you receive a global/hof you win one 10 peds bonus you can cashout anytime you want. For the payment the referent avatar is hitman nutrageti 47.
I encourage you to add him, and directly send him a message when you want to cashout your global(s).
No limitation of globals !
The event runs from 15 November 00:01 EU time without endtime*.
This event is both for solo hunters and for teams.
A table will be added to this thread to count solo globals/ team globals.

Only Atrox globals displaying the land area names will be eligible so you must hunt the mobs spawning in the area – any other mob will not count. Mining is not allowed.

Locations

Atrox Paradise -OLA02-

This land area is northwest of Nate Valley TP and contains low maturity Atrox, mainly Young to Provider.

la02.jpg

LA 40, Atrox Valley

This land area is to the northwest of Akmuul Island TP and contains mid maturity Atrox, mainly Old to Alpha.

la40_100524.jpg

How to Enter

Solo hunter :

You need to register for the 10 PEDS TROXMANIA here on this thread, so that your globals will be counted. No screenshots, no posting, no fuss.

Say full ingame name here on this thread and you are registered.

You can register any time before the event, or after it starts, so if you haven’t already registered when the event begins, don’t worry, you can still take part.

Team hunters :

Say exact name of the team and tou are registered.

If anytime you would like to change the team name, free free to register again.

Further Information

Tax on both land areas is set to just 4%

Atrox at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrox

Atrox Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?76814-Atrox

Don't forget the Iron and Bronze Challenges! If you haven't already picked up the mission, talk to the broker Albert at 69400, 88800 (northeast of Fort Ithaca).

We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant in case of foul play or unfair practice. The judge's decision is final.

* I reserve the right to stop the event anytime with a one week warning.
Manuel

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!

Last edited:
Hello all :) To make it simple:

- My ingame name: hitman nutrageti 47
- Why am I posting here: I'll give you ped :D
= If you get lucky and kill 1 trox and it globals you can come to me and i'll give you 10 ped
= If you can't sleep and it's raining outside and you grind 18 hours on Saturday and get 100 globals yes I'll give you 1000 ped :)

- I will answer all your questions by PM here on this forum or ingame when I'm online

I'll post and update the scores several times a week. I'll be counting the globals using EntropiaLife. If EL fails to register your global, I'll accept screens with date&time and position visible in the chat :) Hope that won't be the case though.

Scores:
Davin Trooper Felth - 3 globals

Last edited:
Final Scoreboard:
final_10_ped_atroxmania_scoreboard.jpg

Some statistics:
Number of globals from registered players: 699
Number of PED paid out so far: 4260
Number of PED left to be paid out: 2730

This Saturday, 18th of January, at 20:00 MA time, 10 PED Atroxmania Prize Ceremony! at OLA 2 revival :lolup: :yay: I will be handing out the remaining ped and will also be hosting an ingame event on OLA 2 at 20:30 MA time :D (events available at 20:00 MA time both on Friday and Sunday as well :D :)

Good luck all and see you this weekend!
nutrageti 47

PS: forgot teams :
Teams:

Dream & Eldaii - 1 global
Calypso Rescue Team - 1 global/1 global paid
DSS vs cuddly troxies - 3 global

Last edited:
crazy bonus!

I cant yet kill trox, but when I can, I will already be registered: Test Jqkill Muffin

very nice event will shoot some troxies :yay:

Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

Might as well, sign me up please, Oleg Oleg McMullery as you know :)

Siim SanSiim Ots ;O

enji Akina tina

Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen

Sakura SEXY Queen

Nice event,

franck sweetyxx MORE

merci

Hey.
In game name: Davin Trooper Felth

HOOK it up! Thanks.

Spongee Sponge Dire

Your Trox bite while I drill, and they ate the Gradivore that used to dwell on these lands. I will help with the cull and grind their bones to zinc.

ippo minerguyfin finitto

4 days left till it starts :D Tell your friends, tell your soc :D :yay:

Jok star de PE LeMagniFiK

Daimon DarkSpiritus Insidious

cedric jam chauffeteau

Sign me up
Felangur FEEL Wish

Signing up!

April Raven Phoenix

Sign me up

Obi Kent Salvador

Back