10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Sounds fun, I'm in

Roger Sumo Wilko

see you there

I would like to join this event!

Lisa Wiildone Smithon

Adi Biliwen Wen just cashed out 100 PED as well :D

Merry Mayhem 2013 just started and the trox are feeling lonely :( If you guys get bored of those kerberos or tiny spiders take a visit at OLA 2 or OLA 40 :) You'll get a warm welcome :))

I'm in!

Remondo Magnaat Dukaat

Still not enough activity for me to update...For those 3 players that actually hunted these past 3 days, rest assured I've kept track :) For the rest: Get those 30 hours done and come back before the trox get depressed!

General Maximus Malakias

Scott DoctorH Joel

Dr SCILOCK Jnr

Thank You :)

add me please :)

hey , i would like to register for this event please :):yay::yay:

full name av : luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus

register

hey , i would like to register for this event please :rolleyes:

full name av : arwene titepau campbelle

Iulia Robotzelul Pitic

cheers and Merry Christmas!

Light Arkad Yagami

hey , i would like to register for this event please :):yay::yay:

full name av : luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus

Krzysztof Tiger Gumis

hey , i would like to register for this event please :rolleyes:

full name av : arwene titepau campbelle

Megatrix Megatrix Cretex
:tongue2:

Iulia Robotzelul Pitic

cheers and Merry Christmas!

Light Arkad Yagami

Updated: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ia-LA40-OLA2&p=3188546&viewfull=1#post3188546

dont see me on

"registered"

hey it may not updated ? i dont see me on the list , wish its updated regulary because i already have 3 glob on the land.:eyecrazy:

"registered"

hey it may not updated ? i dont see me on the list , wish its updated regulary because i already have 3 glob on the land.:eyecrazy:

Hmm you were certainly in the file I make, not sure why not in the screenshots i took..anyway I write registered when I update my file, not when I post the scoreboards so don't worry, I ain't missing anything :) I'll fix the scoreboards this evening :) Enjoy Christmas!

Please register "Troxies on fire", i'm the teamleader !

"registered"

Figured it out :) Whilst I uploaded the correct image, I didn't replace it in the 3rd post :) so you have 3 globals registered and are on the list, that's just a 4 day old list :) changing it with today's update in a few minutes

merry christmas :)

merry christmas :) and ty for the update :p that's a cool event on a cool land :)) :cool:

Important update :

Event will end the 15th january at 0MA

Many globals and hofs for you before the ends :cool:

Regards

/manuel

Why do you end this event? It doesn't seem to be expensive for you but a lot of people will go through eventually.

add me

Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep

Back