More patches more unstable :-(

Skai

Old
Society
Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
Got the situation that i was with my soc on a beacon mission. After the entering the beacon ich crashed (nothing to worry about), but then the next 15 logins i crashed before the game really startet. I see the loading screen and then when it turns to the game I crahed. Very, very frustrated and much more I would not spell here.
I'm the only one who got more problems with crashes with every patches MA deployed ?

I want back to the game. I know this was my fault to join a beacon during Mayhem but please MA let me in.

This really sucks.

I seem to have the same issue: crash before getting ingame.
In detail described here.
It's most probably the same problem as this person; I'm also at a SS.

Since I'm here: Anatoly Pogo Black, if you happen to read this, I'm very, very sorry.
smiley_cry_streams.gif

When I did dc, I got the problem as described above, and haven't been able to log in since.
Hopefully you didn't wait too long, or think I'm an ungrateful noob.
sweatdrop.gif

There is no way to leave offline messages, so forums are the only way, even though it's a long shot...

I am stuck at FOMA SS ... Similar problems like discribed above.Submited support case to relocate my avatar on planet Calypso,also uploaded the DxDiag file in my support case...Dang Stability!!!! But reading all this messages I think the most of users are on a laptop like me...

I am stuck at FOMA SS ... Similar problems like discribed above.Submited support case to relocate my avatar on planet Calypso,also uploaded the DxDiag file in my support case...Dang Stability!!!! But reading all this messages I think the most of users are on a laptop like me...
Thanks for posting: I have also submitted a support case now.
Been unable to log in since early Friday morning, but thought it was my laptop.
Glad it turns out I'm not alone in this. ;)

Last Patch did not fixed! Wanted to do The Daily mission (kill 5 bots inside beacon)...EU client close itself after each attemp I try to log in...
Oh well it seems I have to avoid space travels and instances.....

Wtf is happening? Been trying to login for two days now (ok, in the evening, that's when I am home) and no succes (save for 1 min login - ctd). I've never had such issues. Not even mentioning I can't play the Mayhem, because, well, I'd need to be ingame :mad:

I'm able to log in again. It was solved by having my avatar moved from the spot it was stuck.
So far it seems that SS and instance/beacon are good places to get 'stuck'.

However, I've no idea what causes it, as I still haven't received an answer from support.
The only advise I can offer is: ask for your avatar to be moved.
Either through support or Joakim. It might help.

Good luck to all who are unable to log in.

Message from support: "Looking at the DxDiag file we can't see anything wrong." and they give few tweaks to try ... But problem is still on.... My EU client close itself while hunting... We did a proteron hunt in team...was pretty annoying... EU client close itself after few bullets shot... Each one of team member haved the same issue .. So when this "stability" will be fixed?

Message from support: "Looking at the DxDiag file we can't see anything wrong." and they give few tweaks to try ... But problem is still on.... My EU client close itself while hunting... We did a proteron hunt in team...was pretty annoying... EU client close itself after few bullets shot... Each one of team member haved the same issue .. So when this "stability" will be fixed?

i think it is also a bit area dependent .. i was on mscoaches team shooting prots and at atamis LA i had no big problems.. but prot W of troy and trox at ithaca i would crash within 2 minutes....

Back