Trapping mode ON!

eSoul

Prowler
Elle eSoul Beast
Hello, Kim!

So theres no rules against trapping inside instances.
Where MA start to do stances just with 4 walls?
So we dont have to see ppl trapping?

Is it fair that i lost 600 peds in armor decay in just 12 hours and some can kill bigger mobs without any decay at all?

Why i should have 20k$ in this game if i can trap and nothing gonna happend?
Should MA remove ban from others banned from same reason at years ago?

Regards
Elle eSoul Beast

Well, you looted that, but otherwise I agree with you. :cool:

Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Trapping means discq. But how you gonna find it out when the event is Solo and people cannot c it and report it?

So MA screwed up another instance with trappin?

i could loot and withdraw but i kept it here!
True. Since your post is addressed to the Calypso team, it doesn't matter whether it was deposited or looted.

MA, stop the Cheating !

Hello All,

i just had a discussion with someone who told me cheating isnt possible in Mayhem. I see People switching from Foul Young to Zombie Clan Warlords, so i started scanning some and also reported alot.

Now i wanted to prove that Trapping IS possible.

My highest hunting Level is 27. I´m Wearing Imperium Armor with 5 Pen protection and i´m Shooting with an SIR-30.

Just to prove how the ppl do it that enter in Viking, and Hof all the time...

MA, STOP it. NOW. Please. There are alot honest ppl, investing tons of USD in gear and skills... Ist simply not fair ! Apart of that ppl can kill faster without having to fap... which might lead to more Points also...

Last edited:
Hello, Kim!

So theres no rules against trapping inside instances.
Where MA start to do stances just with 4 walls?
So we dont have to see ppl trapping?

Is it fair that i lost 600 peds in armor decay in just 12 hours and some can kill bigger mobs without any decay at all?

Should MA remove ban from others banned from same reason at years ago?

Regards
Elle eSoul Beast

sadly it seems they hired clowns as level designers.

So we're not allowed to be (solo but) in team and instance at the same time?

im fucked then

Trapping mode ON!

To be released tomorrow.

PS. Yes I mean that it will not be possible to trap mobs inside instances anymore.

Regards

for sure something has to be done to stop the cheating. all it does to is take money from those who pay and do the right thing and reward those who abuse the system.

I am losing sight of the purpose of me having a nice fap, nice armor and high dps gun if trapping and cheating is ok in solo instances or looked over as though its not happening. my average decay was about 100-120ped per hour for 40hr.. during this event.. that's just the armor decay..

what makes people think iits ok to cheat the system and go in areas u know damn good and well u cant normally hunt. Johnny TheStormer Warrior.. just cause u hid your EL account now don't mean we didn't see u doing foul since before the event and now u can suddenly and magically do Clan Warlords.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure something has to be done to stop the cheating. all it does to is take money from those who pay and do the right thing and reward those who abuse the system.

I am losing sight of the purpose of me having a nice fap, nice armor and high dps gun if trapping and cheating is ok in solo instances or looked over as though its not happening. my average decay was about 100-120ped per hour for 40hr.. during this event.. that's just the armor decay..

what makes people think iits ok to cheat the system and go in areas u know damn good and well u cant normally hunt. Johnny TheStormer Warrior.. just cause u hid your EL account now don't mean we didn't see u doing foul since before the event and now u can suddenly and magically do Clan Warlords.

Ill post screenies later.

Sure the rules are don't post names, but............... how else we gonna get this shit to stop?

We can't stop it, MA knows all the participants are oblivious right?

IF the calypso team want to they could ask for logs on everyone that is in a prize position and check if they have unresonable low or non defensive costs, not that many to check then i guess...

IF the calypso team want to they could ask for logs on everyone that is in a prize position and check if they have unresonable low or non defensive costs, not that many to check then i guess...

Didn't we have a event where multiple spots were given to a single ava with multiple accounts?

I very much doubt they will put the time or effort in.

Trapping mode ON!

To be released tomorrow.

PS. Yes I mean that it will not be possible to trap mobs inside instances anymore.

Regards

Cool, next question Joakim,

What will be done for all those exploiters caught that were making out like bandits in there {removed}? People who got multiple Hofs, Globals and looted items at the cost of mine and others super terrible returns... because lets face it, If someone is to win, someone must lose.. I know I am definitely one of the ones on the losing side as well as many other honest players.

can the loot these cheaters reaped get put into a pool and doled out to the not cheaters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful... Just wonderful. :(

Finally someone showed at which spot to outsmart those pesky Mutans. Thank you.

Btw., yes, you've found out that MA's ruleset does not prevent trapping creatures in instances. Keep on with your keen observations and you'll become a great hunter some day.

---
Stay sharp and bite back

Finally someone showed at which spot to outsmart those pesky Mutans. Thank you.

Btw., yes, you've found out that MA's ruleset does not prevent trapping creatures in instances. Keep on with your keen observations and you'll become a great hunter some day.

---
Stay sharp and bite back

I´m not a hunter, and probably will never become a big one. but i hate to see some ppl are investing 100 K of ped in gear to have a Chance in an Event, and others just go in, no skills, no gear and loot items on Mobs they never could kill. Either same rules for all, or the Event isnt worth a shit. In the end this leads just to loosing Players.... thats what i think...

Yea it happened inadvertently with me and wondered how many people are doing it now. Hope they get a swift ban hammer.

While ur on the right track OP, and those of us that are honest appreciate your trying to help the situation. In the future. DO NOT SHOW PEOPLE HOW TO DO EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO STOP. You just raised awareness to I don't know ALL of EU. sometimes keeping honest people honest is easiest by not tempting them in the first place.

Next time send a support case. Not blast the exploit on the forum.

From tomorrow it will

Fair enough. Mining and crafting most of the time and hunting only a little, when I read this post, I first thought it has to be a joke not to allow us to trap creatures. Now I see that it is something, more than only the OP are concerned about. If there is even a rule from MA that states trapping is unfair, let's hope MA will do better at implementing this rule, too.

Hunting only L2 & L5 mutant dogs with my sniper rifle, trapping never was a real deal for me.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

While ur on the right track OP, and those of us that are honest appreciate your trying to help the situation. In the future. DO NOT SHOW PEOPLE HOW TO DO EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO STOP. You just raised awareness to I don't know ALL of EU. sometimes keeping honest people honest is easiest by not tempting them in the first place.

i did send like 20 Support cases now. but obviously it is going on till somebody is making it public. and come on... i was in instance like 5 minutes to find it out. so ist not really tricky. Usually i dont post stuff like that in open Forums, but this time it went just terrible what some ppl are doing.

Fair enough. Mining and crafting most of the time and hunting only a little, when I read this post, I first thought it has to be a joke not to allow us to trap creatures. Now I see that it is something, more than only the OP are concerned about. If there is even a rule from MA that states trapping is unfair, let's hope MA will do better at implementing this rule, too.

Hunting only L2 & L5 mutant dogs with my sniper rifle, trapping never was a real deal for me.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

ya... it is a really big issue...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?255022-Trapping-mode-ON!

I understand but support cases are best... try to be descrete about what the cheat is and focus more about that its actually happening. it helps keep people honest. your not alone I know of at least 15 people with support cases in.

That statement does not disqualify trapping...

Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Trapping means discq. But how you gonna find it out when the event is Solo and people cannot c it and report it?

So MA screwed up another instance with trappin?

...i.e. it does not 'gain an unfair advantage over other participants' as all can do it equally...everyone who plays the instance if trapping is capable has the capability to do it and thus they are equal. Some will do it and some wont based on their perception of what is illegal and could get them in trouble and what wont. Now there may be another rule that prevents trapping specifically but this one does not IMO. MA can do whatever they want but if they want to disallow trapping then they need a rule that specifically excludes it from player action with reprisal stated. My opinion is they should do something to this accord or develop better anti-trapping programming because I dont want trapping to create a disincentive for MA to continue to develop rich environments like the Halloween instance. If someone else gets financial advantage I could 'almost' care less.

My :twocents:!

Brick

This is true, But... 5 minutes after you enter the event you find out on your own.
First time I went down there, first mob got stuck.
I quit the event

Time to go exploit this bug! :yay:

...i.e. it does not 'gain an unfair advantage over other participants' as all can do it equally...everyone who plays the instance if trapping is capable has the capability to do it and thus they are equal. Some will do it and some wont based on their perception of what is illegal and could get them in trouble and what wont. Now there may be another rule that prevents trapping specifically but this one does not IMO. MA can do whatever they want but if they want to disallow trapping then they need a rule that specifically excludes it from player action with reprisal stated. My opinion is they should do something to this accord or develop better anti-trapping programming because I dont want trapping to create a disincentive for MA to continue to develop rich environments like the Halloween instance. If someone else gets financial advantage I could 'almost' care less.

My :twocents:!

Brick

Was that your attempt at saying,, trapping is ok?

Im just checking....MA have stated previously on more than one occasion anytime you doing something unintended ie trapping a mob, its considered an exploit and not allowed. We just recently had a player or a few banned for exploiting trapping in instances. Why would this instance be any different?

This is true, But... 5 minutes after you enter the event you find out on your own.
First time I went down there, first mob got stuck.
I quit the event

Just because I know a Honda Civic is the easiest car to break into doesn't mean that I post the how to in the advertisement:wise:

Back