A vision

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
I just had a vision of Raven standing in court as the plaintiff. The judge swings his gavel. Raven wins the case and MA is forced to give Raven his withdrawl request. Lol wouldnt be surprised if the happens t(-.-t) MA

I was intending to poke fun at Raven. MA has made a great game that I would seriously regret not playing. But with all that's been happening lately, it just frustrates me... Good players quitting, cheaters getting to cheat? What is up MA please just listen to the community for once and fix this!

Last edited:
why wouldn't they give the withdraw?

why wouldn't they give the withdraw?

Why would they have a no loot found bug int he instances. Why dont they fix it? Why do "9 month old players" look 330k aths? Ma is a greedy company and always will be...

Btw, see their financial reports lately?

I just had a vision of Raven standing in court as the plaintiff. The judge swings his gavel. Raven wins the case and MA is forced to give Raven his withdrawl request. Lol wouldnt be surprised if the happens t(-.-t) MA

Welcome noob! :)

i think we found peezles brother

Last edited:

I was intending to poke fun at Raven. MA has made a great game that I would seriously regret not playing. But with all that's been happening lately, it just frustrates me... Good players quitting, cheaters getting to cheat? What is up MA please just listen to the community for once and fix this!

you either must be high as fuck or drunk as fuck to have such visions.

Crystal Blue Persuasion!

I would not be suprised to see MA in court in the end in all honesty, despite how much I love the game.

Most people don't realize how the EULA is not a legal document, and very often overridden by the courts. And that there are consumer laws, and without oversight, tactics like MA has been doing, could very seriously be considered a Madoff scale fraud, if they aren't very careful about the security and integrity of the system.

Even if not intentional, the money (hundreds of millions a year ) that flow thru the game make criminal amounts, which is why if you have this kind of money, you need to make damn sure you are protecting it from any association of risk., however it may be vested. Just ask any madoff investor...or even the coworkers who are very likely to go to jail for just being involved. (MA employees should note that)

I don't think they will go bust, and hope that someone there realizes the risk they are moving faster towards each patch, before someone takes out a big asset and gives it to a swedish lawyer.

Personally, I would stop all content releases fix any bug that could impact the real cash aspect, and ban exploiters, perhaps charge the most extreme with legal violations. Yes I said charges, as in they should have to appear in court. Exploiters steal from MA too. Even if it meant a $150k expenditure to hire the right team for the job. The next big investment should be in personnel able to work with the code effectively and efficiently.

Your vision, though slightly different, I have had myself. :) I think it is just the brain doing its magic 1+1=2 .

I would not be suprised to see MA in court in the end in all honesty, despite how much I love the game.

Most people don't realize how the EULA is not a legal document, and very often overridden by the courts. And that there are consumer laws, and without oversight, tactics like MA has been doing, could very seriously be considered a Madoff scale fraud, if they aren't very careful about the security and integrity of the system.

Even if not intentional, the money (hundreds of millions a year ) that flow thru the game make criminal amounts, which is why if you have this kind of money, you need to make damn sure you are protecting it from any association of risk., however it may be vested. Just ask any madoff investor...or even the coworkers who are very likely to go to jail for just being involved. (MA employees should note that)

I don't think they will go bust, and hope that someone there realizes the risk they are moving faster towards each patch, before someone takes out a big asset and gives it to a swedish lawyer.

Personally, I would stop all content releases fix any bug that could impact the real cash aspect, and ban exploiters, perhaps charge the most extreme with legal violations. Yes I said charges, as in they should have to appear in court. Exploiters steal from MA too. Even if it meant a $150k expenditure to hire the right team for the job. The next big investment should be in personnel able to work with the code effectively and efficiently.

Your vision, though slightly different, I have had myself. :) I think it is just the brain doing its magic 1+1=2 .

Well said! Lets just hope it doesnt come to this.

Well said! Lets just hope it doesnt come to this.

It is weak to think of our fun, our success, our enjoyment, as a basis for their fun.

You are arguing we have to fuck up our own lives so that those fuckers might have a living.

I am sorry, I had this idea we all might get to have fun.

I have many things to say.

But I will let my friends finish the sentence.

Noones 'quitting'...

...he even said so himself...its all a ruse to make a point...like a 7 year old who says he will run away from home if he doesnt get his way...maybe its 'soap....poisoning'.....:poke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktzt096mlxs

Brick

Back