Will you ever respect your loyal, responsible, honest, supportive, dedicated players?

Uniqu3

Old Alpha
Society
Art of War
Or continue to ignore major issues, completely disrespecting these players?
What are your plans to deal with the major shortcomings of your implementation of recent events and instances (lets ignore everything else for the last 10 years for now) and your plans to deal with abuse of exploits. As I see it, currently, there is very little encouragement not to turn over to the dark side if you can manage a couple of weeks without exploiting while banned.

Maybe your wish is to reduce the average skill level so it can be back to the botting times where the top 5% in skills could get guaranteed tt profit, if so, you are going the right way about it.

After years of advice from many many dedicated players, somehow u seem to pick the random advice form 1 player, of what to implement and how to implement it, which is contrary to the majority.

This is just a rushed post, I'll probably revise it a bit tomorrow.

MindArk would only need to hire BAE Systems Detica - NetReveal to audit their in-game transactions for any trends to secure exploits within their virtual environment.

But with all the people crying about a failure to meet contingent liability I doubt this would be the best place to offer advice :p

The company would only have bills to pay and minimal development costs and to cover that would probably only need a fresh vision for the internet viral marketing campaign, everyone else calling a pull-out stunt would only facilitate this faster.

MindArk would only need to hire BAE Systems Detica - NetReveal to audit their in-game transactions for any trends to secure exploits within their virtual environment.

But with all the people crying about a failure to meet contingent liability I doubt this would be the best place to offer advice :p

The company would only have bills to pay and minimal development costs and to cover that would probably only need a fresh vision for the internet viral marketing campaign, everyone else calling a pull-out stunt would only facilitate this faster.

I am not talking about legalities, I am talking about making the game what it could be, and what we all imagined it could be years ago, with the right development.

What are your plans to deal with the major shortcomings of your implementation of recent events and instances (lets ignore everything else for the last 10 years for now) and your plans to deal with abuse of exploits. As I see it, currently, there is very little encouragement not to turn over to the dark side if you can manage a couple of weeks without exploiting while banned.

Maybe your wish is to reduce the average skill level so it can be back to the botting times where the top 5% in skills could get guaranteed tt profit, if so, you are going the right way about it.

After years of advice from many many dedicated players, somehow u seem to pick the random advice form 1 player, of what to implement and how to implement it, which is contrary to the majority.

I think this post is confused, drunk, drugged up.

I also agree with much of what is said; namely, let it be and let us have fun.

I think the OP has a passion for the game and we have to agree that they make good points.

The essential point is this: FUN.

100% agree.

I am not talking about legalities, I am talking about making the game what it could be, and what we all imagined it could be years ago, with the right development.

I know, I know, but at the same time you mentioned exploit and the only reason MA can ban anyone is due to a legality.

Otherwise it's not an exploit to which you refer.

It's like being able to identify that someone within a system is not getting hit by the biggest mob. You know, the exploiting. That would be exposing a system vulnerability.... how MA would react to such analysis is still entirely up to mindark and it's affiliates.

Maybe trapping just gives them some extra turn-over...

Think MA found out that a lot of people like to trap so they can tank a mob and still can make a cup of tea or role a smoke...

Money is money for them, and the only ones really effected financial by trappers are the ones that are not trapping...

Have fun!

About OP:
Revise it indeed, just be honest to yourself and not forget the last 10 years.

I guess mayhem has been abit of a mess - I haven't participated - but I think the recent Corinth and East Scylla (PP) updates have been excellent. Economy wise I think MA have dropped to many UL weapons, however, overall, I think things are slowly moving in the right direction. This furor - pun intended - over trapping will dissipate and be forgotten in a few weeks.

Last edited:
uniqu3 i doubt they ever will man or people like myself who have played within the rules and bounderies and constantly support the game with our deposits and dedication would have gotten an ath by now to show there apprecation but still ive gotten no respect or some thianks for being a part of this Universe

Think MA found out that a lot of people like to trap so they can tank a mob and still can make a cup of tea or role a smoke...

Money is money for them, and the only ones really effected financial by trappers are the ones that are not trapping...

Taming + Tank pets = trapping obsolete

Back