Some armors

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
It seems there is some extra liquidity in armor market, so any ideas on current / fair valuations of these?

* Bear (M)
* eMine UL (M)
* Liakon (M)
* Nemesis (M)
* Viking (M)

Any more opinions on these?

Bear tt+1400/1900 depending on tiers etc.

There's been multiple sells threads of the emine armors listed around 7 k bo.

I don't think its worth that and that was before ma rained armors on us. ID value it around 3-3.5k for the rare factor and its stats.

Arkon

Sad to say this, but..

These armours have all lost their value due to L alternatives.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?toolid=2 pedia easily compares the L alternatives and L armours around 100-120% MU can replace these armours effeciently due to L being 100% protection ALL THE TIME :)

People usually value UL high, cause the fact of tiering possibility and of course not having to replace it..

Anyways, for the evaluation, this is my estimate, and it's of couse relative:

Bear M I'd say no higher than +1k. It's not that much better then gremlin, it's L alternative is very cheap, and nothing special about it really.

Emine +3-3.5k as Arkon said. I agree with people overselling it, but it's still unique and it used to be an event armour. Personally I hate the looks of it, but also remember it's L version is more rare and more expensive.

Liakon I dunno much about, but it has cool stats, somewhere between gremlin and angel in imp/cut/stab, but it has nice burn, which is great for the new feffox :) It's looted from mining - KEWL! I'd value it +2-3k, but not much higher than phantom or ghoul, cause those are decent alternatives + extra stats.

Nemesis is a armour I've always like, but never found it worth buying. Id say +800 cause of the ol'schoolness and not too shappy eco or protection :)

Viking is hard to value. It's like salamander, but few mobs have pure cold dmg. Cause of feffox the value may rise, but the melee protection is just too low on it, and it limits your hunt to mobs like thorifoids and feffox. Dunno much about the MU honestly, maybe 500-1000 ped, cause full sets are prety rare.

Back