Uber: ASI TEN Edition

Jeanni

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

just looted my best so far Item. an Herman ASI TEN Edition :) YAY !!!!!!

Got it from an Oratan Villain. Also my first TEN item, and it does really good after 8 K ped loss during
30 Mayhem hours !

Thanks MA, and thanks to my friends that motivated me to stay and hunt !!!

(Also thanks for all PM´s. I crashed 2 minutes after the loot before i could open all)

Gratz. Always knew that sharing your thoughts about EU on forum pays of :D

just lol :laugh:

gratz :p

Maybe I'll start a selling out thread too and loot some TEN item :p

Congratulations.. always nice to get items like this ...

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Got it from an Oratan Villain. Also my first TEN item, and it does really good after 8 K ped loss during
30 Mayhem hours !

(Also thanks for all PM´s. I crashed 2 minutes after the loot before i could open all)

i gratz-ed you in game even though i had only just left the oratan spawn a few minutes before that dropped :p

Took them just one line of code :) Gratzz btw :)

using Cryengine;
using System.Collections;

public class NewBehaviourScript : MonoBehaviour {
LayerMask blockLayer = 1;
float range = Mathf.Infinity;
RaycastHit hit;

void Update (){
if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0))
Build();
if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(1))
Erase();
}

void Build (){
if (HitHoF(Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist)Herman ASI TEN Edition) {
float cube = GameObject.CreatePrimitive(PrimitiveType.Cube);
cube.transform.position = hit.transform.position + hit.normal;
}
}

void Erase (){
if (HitBlock())
Destroy(hit.transform.gameObject);
}

bool HitBlock (){
return Physics.Raycast(transform.position, transform.forward, hit, range, blockLayer);
}

}

Congrats, this could have been me also, so whoever thinks it's about a sellout thread triggering the loot you're wrong:) I was doing oratan high lvl untill my brother had to go, thats when the loot happend, life has it and i am fine with it :) again CONGRATS jeanni

BIG SHOUT OUT

Congrats, this could have been me also, so whoever thinks it's about a sellout thread triggering the loot you're wrong:) I was doing oratan high lvl untill my brother had to go, thats when the loot happend, life has it and i am fine with it :) again CONGRATS jeanni

BIG SHOUT OUT

seriously, its so shocking to people that the mob involved in arkadia's very own first "migration" drops some good UL gear not long after the update that brings us this migration?
if there were more than 10 of us actually on arkadia and hunting oratan at the migration spawn i would be surprised, i would be even more surprised if there were more than 4 people hunting at the higher lvl spawn.

gratz jeanni another good loot from you.

this one is well deserved, now stop bitching about your loses, you have ATH and UL items, some people still wait theirs.

gratz again :wtg:

Gz Jeanni :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz Jeanni on this so long awaited sky-drop-item.

I think our multiple pm chats were filled of truth...

Next step, get a CLD (may be for the 2nd sell out).
* No need to quote me for my last remark, that's between Jeanni and me :).

The ATH have been taken already.

Frank|FPC: To everybody: There's no discrimation or preferrencial treatment given to anybody based on either personal relationships or deposits etc. None whatsoever, never has been , never will be.

seriously, its so shocking to people that the mob involved in arkadia's very own first "migration" drops some good UL gear not long after the update that brings us this migration?
if there were more than 10 of us actually on arkadia and hunting oratan at the migration spawn i would be surprised, i would be even more surprised if there were more than 4 people hunting at the higher lvl spawn.

I believe i was alone on the high lvl spawn near the yuka today, either way i was here for a reason, u can guess i flew away ;)

I believe i was alone on the high lvl spawn near the yuka today, either way i was here for a reason, u can guess i flew away ;)

you, me, jeanni, and some other guy i saw TP from the outpost near there puts it at 4, damn those were pretty good odds we lucked out on :D

/mod note/ This is a UberLoots thread. Please stay ontopic.

:topic:

I was there too ...
i saw Jennie
i saw angel
i made a small global and after 1k ammo and 2 small globals i left Ark.

gratz Jennie for staying :p

congratulations!

Got it from an Oratan Villain. Also my first TEN item, and it does really good after 8 K pled loss during
30 Mayhem hours !

sade to see whiners get it all stop the explotion...

Last edited:
sade to see whiners get it all stop the explotion...

Once again grats, there can only be a winner, eventually whinners, if you cant take the heat today pray for better days or gtfo :yup:

Back