Web Design Services [Paid in PED]

Main

Guardian
I'm a web designer in real life with a vast experience. I can create websites and also design any kind of graphics if needed.

Usually I do this for real life money but in this case I will do it for PED or in same cases even for skills if preferred by the client.

Prices vary by project based on what features you need.

This is a real opportunity if you want to get a project done for entropia universe.

Web Design Services:
HTML Presentation Website
CMS Presentation Website
Ecommerce Store
Forum
Blog

Graphic Design Services:
Advertisement designs for shop keepers, land owners etc.
Poster and banner design for threads and events alike!
Brand and Corporate Identity - Good for shops and societies!
Artwork and wallpapers

All the websites are coming with free hosting for 12 Months and free domain name for one year.

Drop me a message on the forum and I'll be more than happy to give a price quote for your project.

Last edited:
Do u have any examples of your work? :)

Hi Katryn, I have sent you a message with portfolio items. If others are interested in this please leave me a private message on forum here.

I am adding a promo to this web design offer.
Anyone who order a website this month he'll get a free domain name for one year and free website hosting for 3 months.

Just out of curiosity; what server side scripting do you know and which do you prefer?
PHP, JSP, ASP, .NET

consider this a bump :wtg:

Just out of curiosity; what server side scripting do you know and which do you prefer?
PHP, JSP, ASP, .NET

consider this a bump :wtg:

I do have knowledge of PHP which is more used at web development. I am a web designer and work much more frequent with CMS systems, HTML, CSS, Javascript.

Very low prices! :wtg:

Back