Achievement: Unlocking ESL! (cheap trick!)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello everyone. Today i have unlocked Etheral Soul Language - the ability to see past "oooOOOoOOo...".

The funny thing is: i did not need huge amounts of peds to pay collateral + fee for one of few unique regen chips.

I bought this item from auction that costed me 5peds with markup: Rakzum's Pouch (L)
It requires lev 25 biotropic to use.

I managed to succed at first attempt ;). And it costed me like ~1ped to get this :laugh:.

Thank you very much Blaze for beeing my victim... i mean subject... i mean volunteer ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
thats my next unlock :)

bought a pouch but im lacking merely 8 lvls of bio

well done :)

Hello everyone. Today i have unlocked Etheral Soul Language - the ability to see past "oooOOOoOOo...".

The funny thing is: i did not need huge amounts of peds to pay collateral + fee for one of few unique regen chips.

I bought this item from auction that costed me 5peds with markup: Rakzum's Puch (L)
It requires lev 25 biotropic to use.

I managed to succed at first attempt ;). And it costed me like ~1ped to get this :laugh:.

Thank you very much Blaze for beeing my victim... i mean subject... i mean volunteer ;).

Falagor

gz :) nice work MA :)

It's a useless unlock anyway, dead people say fk all of any interest, not once has a dying player ever told me of a lost treasure map with his last breath.

I'm waiting for the pea shooter of armageddon (L) that unlocks lvl 100 blp sniper after the first pea you shoot... that'll be next.

Gratz on the unock! :)

But on a more serious note - "cheap trick"?!. And all the rest - seriously, Rakzum's Pouches resurrecting has been a common knowledge for months, what are you all complaining about?

gz :) nice work MA :)

It's a useless unlock anyway, dead people say fk all of any interest, not once has a dying player ever told me of a lost treasure map with his last breath.

I'm waiting for the pea shooter of armageddon (L) that unlocks lvl 100 blp sniper after the first pea you shoot... that'll be next.

It used to be major useful back when landgrab was for real, when there was a 5 or 10 minute timer to revive from claims. Pretty cool with the L item to unlock it.

Thanks for sharing this trick Falagor

The loophole is the ability to use a non-maxed pouch to achieve an unlock that requires level 14 biotropic and access to an extremely rare UL chip.

Nice find, and pretty shitty for those with a UL res chip.

But on a more serious note - "cheap trick"?!. And all the rest - seriously, Rakzum's Pouches resurrecting has been a common knowledge for months, what are you all complaining about?

Really? I've never even heard of this Pouch but then with so much new stuff constantly appearing in game I just can't keep up anymore. It's all getting way too confusing. Maybe it's my age :ahh:

The loophole is the ability to use a non-maxed pouch to achieve an unlock that requires level 14 biotropic and access to an extremely rare UL chip.

Nice find, and pretty shitty for those with a UL res chip.

It at least reads (ok, read last i looked at it) - "success:impossible" if you don't have level 25 bio.

Really? I've never even heard of this Pouch but then with so much new stuff constantly appearing in game I just can't keep up anymore. It's all getting way too confusing. Maybe it's my age :ahh:

Or possibly its not enough people updating Entropedia.

It at least reads (ok, read last i looked at it) - "success:impossible" if you don't have level 25 bio.

i get the message:

'your not skilled enough to use that item' at lvl 17 bio

Thank you everyone ;)

This is why i posted here ;). I saw those about 2 months ago but after checking the item description (lev 25 req) i said "meh... i will check that later when i will be lev 25" (i was ~23). I was sure that many people do not know about this yet (as you can see some actually did not know) so this thread is a little of both: braging about unlock and information spreading ;).

Falagor

Congratulations!

:revive:

I did some additional Mindforce to get to 14 Biotropic (it's still 14 now) and get ESL.

25 is quite high for many, which may be why more people aren't aware or haven't skilled up enough to get the unlock the "easier" way then borrowing the Resurrection chip.

Back