FYI: The House - of The Dark Legion

BlueBoy

Old Alpha
Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo
Welcome to
The House - of The Dark Legion

About:
This is the society to join if you have your goals set and want to focus on them with other experienced avatars, from all around the world. The Dark Legion is a daughter society to The House - of Lords and Ladies. Here you are given the time to refine your line of work into perfection or just fine tune your avatar in any way you seem fit.

Our main focus is to surround our selfs with people that we can trust and count on for backup while we try to achieve our individual goals, no matter what those goals are. We simply want to offer you a good and safe companionship while you become the best you can (or want) to be.

Requirements to join:
  • You need to have at least around 200K or more in total skills and a “sorted” (not too much whine about no peds etc) economy within Entropia.
  • You need to be social and active in Entropia.

How to apply:
  1. You can apply to “The House - The Dark Legion” by search us up and apply in the society terminal in game OR you can just answer this thread.
  2. Then someone of us will contact you and we will have a chat about your application. :)

See you ingame!

Q&A:
Q: Regarding the video: What is the "Strogg home planet"?
A: "Strogg" was the main enemy in the old game Quake where this society/clan first were active (in the PvP CA mode) for many years before we went into the Entropia Universe.
http://quake.wikia.com/wiki/Strogg

Read more about soc history:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Society:The_House_of_Lords_and_Ladies

Last edited:
Great video!

btw...that's also the same music I make girls listen to when I take my clothes off.

Awesome video!! Join today :))

I kneel to this recruitment vid! Klart snyggast, stiligast och styvast! Keep up the good work all lords & ladies! :thumbup:

Stop stealing our members! :laugh:

Great bunch of people. mostly... :)

Blueboy was healing Crone & Mai yesterday. Then a Stalker came and killed Crone & Mai. One hit, one kill kind of thing. When Crone jumped back into the fight. Blueboy was still standing mostly untouched. Healer has more skills than Crone + Mai. But we had some fun!

And swirlies!

Great bunch of people. mostly... :)

Blueboy was healing Crone & Mai yesterday. Then a Stalker came and killed Crone & Mai. One hit, one kill kind of thing. When Crone jumped back into the fight. Blueboy was still standing mostly untouched. Healer has more skills than Crone + Mai. But we had some fun!

And swirlies!

He's offered to heal me if I'll hunt prots naked...

Due to dufferent RL issues the whole leader board of The Dark Legion been inactive for a while. But now we hope to see the dawn of a new generation of fine new blood.

Give me a chat ingame if you're interested! :)

/Oz

*BUMP*

Back