Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Well, it took a while but... :D
Congratulations, you have acquired a new skill; Force Merge

And thus, I have another achievement as well... one unlock per year since I started Mindforcing :cool:

2009 - Started using Mindforce.
2010 - Unlocked Power Catalyst.
2011 - Unlocked Etheral Soul Language.
2012 - Unlocked Mindforce Harmony.
2013 - Unlocked Force Merge.

Gratz very nice unlock :yay:

Congratulations!!!

That must have took a lot of Mind Essence.

I dont think there is a higher MF goal for you for 2014 looking at your timeline though.

You'll have to find a new unlock to aim for now.

:wtg:

Welcome to the Force Merge gang. :yay::yay::yay:

Gratz

So what will you unlock in 2014? Are there any unlocks left?

2014 - Unlocked ?

Huge gratz. I think intuition should unlock at 80 hit, I'll race you :D

Gz NH, impressive!

Slither, Intuition is on Evader..lvl80:cool:

Gz NH, impressive!

Slither, Intuition is on Evader..lvl80:cool:

According to Jdegre it also adds 3% to MF hit proffession. I don't think anyone has unlocked it via MF so I'm guessing it's lvl80 hit.

Grattis, bra jobbat! :yay:

According to Jdegre it also adds 3% to MF hit proffession. I don't think anyone has unlocked it via MF so I'm guessing it's lvl80 hit.

It adds but it's not vice-versa:)

If it is part of the pro standing as jdegre says then it should unlock, i'll prove it in a few months time ;)

Finally, that was about time :wtg:

Well, it took a while but... :D

And thus, I have another achievement as well... one unlock per year since I started Mindforcing :cool:

2009 - Started using Mindforce.
2010 - Unlocked Power Catalyst.
2011 - Unlocked Etheral Soul Language.
2012 - Unlocked Mindforce Harmony.
2013 - Unlocked Force Merge.

Congratulations!!! may the force be with you!!!

I like your logic. Do let us know either way what happens at level 80 hit.

Furthermore you unlock something in laser profession at level 80. So would make sense to have some unlock at level 80...

If it is part of the pro standing as jdegre says then it should unlock, i'll prove it in a few months time ;)

Entropedia and jdegre are in a disagreement then.

Thanks all :)

You'll have to find a new unlock to aim for now.

Going for non-Mindforce unlock at the moment... Coolness. Will only need 3.65 levels of Laser Sniper (Hit), so should be fairly quick :) will be nice to get some HP boost

Also want to get 90 psyche (need 2.5 points to reach 86, then I've got 400 Psyche Tokens in storage) and 8700 skill points Electrokinesis for Great Master (need 26 points for that) :yay:

Huge, huge gratz :yay:

Still some way from that here :)

Going for non-Mindforce unlock at the moment... Coolness.

You may be the only person in the world with Force Merge but not Coolness :D

Grats on the unlock.

Wauw..:bowdown: What an achievement!

Congratulations..

No need to have Superman's Kryptonic super-eyes to notice this picture is a fake.

Anyway, I know (and bet) you've been working hard since so long on that goal,
so here is my gratz to you.
good job !

btw, take care,
I know an orange elder-n00b who gets UberUpset when one does fake images about MF...
prepare for the avalanche of posts lol.

No need to have Superman's Kryptonic super-eyes to notice this picture is a fake.

Nothing fake about it, though... only editing done is cutting the picture down a bit :wise:

The phenomena shown by the green arrow is well-known, and I dunno the reason for it... Lag, maybe? No idea what the blue arrows are supposed to show tho, so can't comment on those :laugh:

No idea what the blue arrows are supposed to show tho, so can't comment on those :laugh:

Pixels showing layers, on an original picture, there is no pixel-staircases, the whole pic is smoothed and entire.
Here, the avatar have been cut/pasted from another picture, you can see it watching the pixelized hairs.
And the avatar body could have received a smooth filter or a blur (blue arrows).
I even suspect the electric glares beeing added after.

But no worry, I was just showing this for fun.

I think you'll remember I did such kind of comments in pm, and that was not in a negative purpose.

Pixels showing layers, on an original picture, there is no pixel-staircases, the whole pic is smoothed and entire.
Here, the avatar have been cut/pasted from another picture, you can see it watching the pixelized hairs.
And the avatar body could have received a smooth filter or a blur (blue arrows).
I even suspect the electric glares beeing added after.

But no worry, I was just showing this for fun.

I think you'll remember I did such kind of comments in pm, and that was not in a negative purpose.

Actually, this is how it is:
1) That specific haircut seems to have "pixel-staircases" in certain lighting conditions, and it is worsened by using MS Paint to save the image as a JPG-file.
2) The avatar looking like it was blurred comes from "twisting around" while taking the picture, in order to get the specific pose and angle I wanted (didn't turn out so well but didn't have time to take any more since someone HoFed).
3) Couldn't have used smoothening, blurs, layers or such since I was only using MS Paint (which sucks btw) :silly2:
4) Electric stuff is from having an electric attack chip equipped :)

Don't worry, no negativity here :cool:

Hey NH, how I could I miss this thread.

Massive gratz!!!! you kept very quiet about it in game.

Good to see you finally got there (last year).

Gratz again

Rick

Big gratz, Nighthawk!

:shower:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nighthawk again."

Back