Question: How much do you deposit?

How much do you deposit in a typical month in USD?

• Zero...zilch...nada!

Votes: 90 35.4%
  • $10-50

Votes: 37 14.6%
  • $50-100

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • $100-200

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • $200-500

Votes: 28 11.0%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • >$1000

Votes: 24 9.4%

• Total voters
Non-depo'ers put them time, blood and sweat in. If you think that's worth any less than dollars... you're wrong. Lol

They have the same right to complain as anyone else.

Henceforth, no fuck shall not be given to your utterances until.

This is improved by at least 10 fold or some proof of depo.

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=73555

We don't need forum warriors, we need people who put money In the game

What I was saying is:
How can someone complain about a RETURN when they have not invested 1 cent in the game?
The return of zero is zero.

Now I know why so many people just walk around, and dance, and complain in the forum:mad:

You confuse return with return.

When you deposit, you buy currency ingame.

To get a return you must do something with that currency, the result you get back from that activity is your return.

So, a non depositor who cycles peds ingame, can still be pissed off if returns are bad, since its a function that dont take your deposits into consideration when calculating your loot.

Where he got the peds, are of no interest in the equation.

Non-depo'ers put them time, blood and sweat in. If you think that's worth any less than dollars... you're wrong. Lol

They have the same right to complain as anyone else.

Putting in time only matters when you generate some product. Resellers obviously don't generate any product, the reason for their existence is imperfection of the trading system - add an EVE-like system of orders and they're done. Sweaters don't generate any product - they forget that it's not sweaters favour the economy with their sweat, but the sweating feature is a favour for them to get started for free. Sweat isn't required for economy and could be replaced in BPs with any other looted material, for the benefits of hunters/miners.

Anyway, I have no problems with non-depositors as long as they don't portray it as a feat.

Imagine a queue for the veteran pension, and a guy in that queue who brags that he wasn't even at war, that he got his finger pinched in a door while exiting the recruiting centre and still got the pension. Imagine the feelings of the other guys in that queue. Who'd blame them if they'd pinch his other fingers?

Unfortunately until MA finds another source of income like maybe advertising :confused: depositors are the only income they receive.

...the lead singer sounded whiny so it fits...

Brick

and im wondering why you seem so interested in picking fights with people, are you actually arguing a point or just enjoying arguing?

Would you say that...

Putting in time only matters when you generate some product. Resellers obviously don't generate any product, the reason for their existence is imperfection of the trading system - add an EVE-like system of orders and they're done. Sweaters don't generate any product - they forget that it's not sweaters favour the economy with their sweat, but the sweating feature is a favour for them to get started for free. Sweat isn't required for economy and could be replaced in BPs with any other looted material, for the benefits of hunters/miners.

Anyway, I have no problems with non-depositors as long as they don't portray it as a feat.

Imagine a queue for the veteran pension, and a guy in that queue who brags that he wasn't even at war, that he got his finger pinched in a door while exiting the recruiting centre and still got the pension. Imagine the feelings of the other guys in that queue. Who'd blame them if they'd pinch his other fingers?

...Wal-Mart has no product then? That argument is silly...the last analogy is spot on.

and im wondering why you seem so interested in picking fights with people, are you actually arguing a point or just enjoying arguing?

Im not the only one who made a comment about that video...and you seem guilty by your own standard of what you are accusing me of...;)

91-63...59-41%...depositors to nondepositors...YAY!

Brick

Last edited:
Im not the only one...

Moved to other post...

Last edited:
I started off depositing $40-50 a month, but now that I have been fortunate enough to make a small profit from month to month there isn't a need to deposit, yet I still depo $40-50 a month anyways in part as an investment, but also as a way to pay MA for my entertainment/adding peds to the lootpool. I don't currently withdraw, I just increase my capital. Bigger capital investment = bigger profits.

Henceforth, no fuck shall not be given to your utterances until.

This is improved by at least 10 fold or some proof of depo.

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=73555

We don't need forum warriors, we need people who put money In the game

I've depo'd around 5k USD, most of my activity occurred before EL was recording it.

Not that I care. No fuck shall not be given to your utterances until you stop acting like a whiny douchebag with an undeservedly inflated ego.

Many of you high and mighty depositors can't seem to grasp just how pathetic and immature it is to look down on players who take advantage of a system that's designed to be taken advantage of. If you don't like it, complain to MA.

No one's holding a gun to your head to deposit. You do it because you want to. You know the risks. And you enjoy the game. Stop complaining.

Last edited:
I've depo'd around 5k USD, most of my activity occurred before EL was recording it.

Not that I care. No fuck shall not be given to your utterances until you stop acting like a whiny douchebag with an undeservedly inflated ego.

Many of you high and mighty depositors can't seem to grasp just how pathetic and immature it is to look down on players who take advantage of a system that's designed to be taken advantage of. If you don't like it, complain to MA.

so you played like 6 years ago or so and haven't done fuck all since except spam the forum and flame threads and bother the fuck outta people.

gz u deposited some time in the past.. ok move on.. and do something in the present other than troll

so you played like 6 years ago or so and haven't done fuck all since except spam the forum and flame threads and bother the fuck outta people.

gz u deposited some time in the past.. ok move on.. and do something in the present other than troll

Considering coming back to the game, however lately it seems to be infested with immature pricks and smug attitudes, or maybe it's just you. Haven't decided yet. I'll continue to do whatever the fuck I please, tyvm :wtg:

Think the pool should have more options. Anyway...

At the 18th December this year I will make 2 years without depo and even made a withdrawal of 40k PED this last summer.

And what made me stop with depo? Well I tell you, it was MA! Yes MindArk!

The second and third year of play I spent way too much in deposit, there were months when I depo'ed around 200/300 USD. On best months maybe 100 USD but never lower. I could have continue with the depo but my returns were so freaking low that was almost natural to put a end to the monthly deposit and start to play diferent. When MA insists in give you crap returns for more than 18 months something have to be done, I couldn't continue to being the milk cow anymore. So I stoped and five months later the things started to change for good.

What is happening now is that a lot of milk cows are waking up. The MA system is poorly designed! Good costumers should be rewarded like in every other business and not create fairy stories to do the adversite for their own.

Why did they turned my loot down when I deposited good amonth of ped every months? The system only changed after I changed first and this is wrong! Good costumers should be encouraged and not the inverse.

MA still win with me, not much but maybe 1k usd or a litle more. For a almost 6 year hobby even 1.5k usd ins't much I think and now atleast I can sweat with a 200 hp avatar!

* 1.5k USD for 6 years gives 20,83 usd / month, not counting that some day I can sell the rest of my gear and skills. (will vote 20 USD month then)

Thank you...

Think the pool should have more options. Anyway...

At the 18th December this year I will make 2 years without depo and even made a withdrawal of 40k PED this last summer.

And what made me stop with depo? Well I tell you, it was MA! Yes MindArk!

The second and third year of play I spent way too much in deposit, there were months when I depo'ed around 200/300 USD. On best months maybe 100 USD but never lower. I could have continue with the depo but my returns were so freaking low that was almost natural to put a end to the monthly deposit and start to play diferent. When MA insists in give you crap returns for more than 18 months something have to be done, I couldn't continue to being the milk cow anymore. So I stoped and five months later the things started to change for good.

What is happening now is that a lot of milk cows are waking up. The MA system is poorly designed! Good costumers should be rewarded like in every other business and not create fairy stories to do the adversite for their own.

Why did they turned my loot down when I deposited good amonth of ped every months? The system only changed after I changed first and this is wrong! Good costumers should be encouraged and not the inverse.

MA still win with me, not much but maybe 1k usd or a litle more. For a almost 6 year hobby even 1.5k usd ins't much I think and now atleast I can sweat with a 200 hp avatar!

* 1.5k USD for 6 years gives 20,83 usd / month, not counting that some day I can sell the rest of my gear and skills. (will vote 20 USD month then)

..Fanan...good post...:)

Brick

I deposited fairly heavily in the 1st two years 200-400 a month or so, some months more depending on prints that popped up, mainly investing in my Blueprint collection.

I made a fairly big deposit to buy my ship and some CLD in the beginning of this year.

After breaking down and buying an assassin r150 I did deposit 200 bucks for ammo in the Halloween mayhem, looks like ill barely squeeze thru on that, assisted with CLD and crafting gains.

Previous years, fairly heavy depositor, this year, I am self sufficient finally between crafting, CLD, and my ship, with a couple withdrawals last few months to boot.

I averaged between $500-$1,000 a month until recently. Not sure if I am going to depo again until clothes and loot returns are fixed.

107-67...

...61.5% to 38.5%...despite a surge of nondepositors in the middle of the voting there...a strong surge by mid-level depositors has pushed the numbers a little closer to 2:1...much better IMO...

Any final thoughts...as I suspect polling is about to wrap up...seems ~200 maybe a little more generally get involved in polls in these forums?

Brick

i said o in the pole but i did depo around 500 per month for over 3 years at the start now been over 2 i didnt depo and rarely play when i doo i tt what i have in storage i trade my cld a few month ago for a unlimited gun i always wanted but was over price 4 years ago

i could be driving a real nice car for what i depo in this game but i still doo drive one and have fun summer time whit it at the track

These days in EU, nothing, though it used to be an awful lot. Rift gets most of my money now as you can't beat all the 'fluff stuff' they give out and on a regular basis :yup:

$250 in 1.5 years, lvl 35 both BLP and laser rifle :thumbup:

my depo is dynamic:ahh::eyecrazy: like the loot is:laugh:

Honestly don't know how much I've deposited but it's less that many spend on one hunting session.

But I've not deposited in several years.

USD 50.00 in four installments over the course of one year.

The poll question is poorly set up - those who deposit less often than once in two months (and many people do) have to answer 'zero' because that's the 'typical month'.

can't believe that non-depositors are 40% of the entire EU population or close to that number anyway
if was that high, Entropia should turn off in very short time :broke:

7.5 years in game now.

Used to depo a lot in my first years :scratch2: (you can buy a brand new BMW (for example) from that)

Hardly depoing anymore due to Ma's incompetence :laugh: (also the reason why i dont waste my time concerning support tickets, since 2009/2010
:smoke:)

Last edited:
can't believe that non-depositors are 40% of the entire EU population or close to that number anyway
if was that high, Entropia should turn off in very short time :broke:

40% of the people browsing the forum isntead of shooting mobs.
Real grinders don't have time for forum polls :laugh:

Back