Question: How much do you deposit?

How much do you deposit in a typical month in USD?

• Zero...zilch...nada!

Votes: 90 35.4%
  • $10-50

Votes: 37 14.6%
  • $50-100

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • $100-200

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • $200-500

Votes: 28 11.0%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • >$1000

Votes: 24 9.4%

• Total voters
Imagine a queue for the veteran pension, and a guy in that queue who brags that he wasn't even at war, that he got his finger pinched in a door while exiting the recruiting centre and still got the pension. Imagine the feelings of the other guys in that queue. Who'd blame them if they'd pinch his other fingers?
Well, ya, nobody.
Many of you high and mighty depositors can't seem to grasp just how pathetic and immature it is to look down on players who take advantage of a system that's designed to be taken advantage of. If you don't like it, complain to MA.
And here's that veteran again! :laugh:

MA actively advertised the game for years as a place where u can make a fortune without putting anything in.
That's where many ppl got their ideals for the game: Depositor = loser, Nondepoer = winner!

I know how to make money in this game, have done that, got bored fast, gave it up.
(Can't work as an accountant in RL for the same reason. Then again, there's ppl who seem to fit well for that kind of work. All ppl are made different...)

Anyway, i depo and i pity the poor bastards who can't afford. And i support em when i can afford it.
Doubly so i pity those who could afford to pay for their fun but prefer not to. Toiling away in RL, and then toiling in their free time. What a life! Poor victims of the MA's adverts.

And finally, poor MA, the victim of it's own adverts... :smoke:

Pay to play! :)

In average I guess I deposit far more then 1k USD per month, we all play this game differently and I apreciate and accept that.

Over 8 years have deposited about 25 times more than my avatar worth now (never did withdraw) and still deposit all the time to keep going. Returns aren't really that bad, it's just my personal quirks... I teach my disciples how they should hoard all the loot and sell in bulk, whereas personally prefer to tt everything rather than to deal with hucksters or fill their orders.

Last edited:
I play from march-april 2012 :) well depo more than 1.1k USD but got 2x300 withdraw in that time so i did well quess. Level 46 hunting and about 34 miner ( chipout twice from both profession ) :) N still waiting for my first tower out there ................. pls :yup::smoke:

GL everyone!

Back