Question: Polaris armor

Scipulor? That's a weird way of choosing what armor to wear though. Usually I decide what I want to hunt first. lol

well that was just question , love to see what mobs are good to hunt with that armor

Lemmy, morrison, rudolph, and pop dragons.
Street kings (and Rockers)
go to entropiawiki.com and click on creatures, then sort by dmg types for cut stb or cold.

Don't forget penetration :p

It might be a bit of forgotten mob but those pesky TskTsk. I had a set back in the day and hunted them without losing too much ped due to them dropping a lot of martial.

add 5b to it and go hunt feffox :)

Big Itumatrox are good :p

That's a weird way of choosing what armor to wear though. Usually I decide what I want to hunt first. lol

I've been doing the Leviathan missions... in one loot I got 3 pieces of Polaris (M,L), then later in the hunt I looted another piece... so I looked it up on Entropedia to see what loots the other pieces, and they all come from Levi! So I thought, "hey, I'll just keep doin my Levi missions and see if I loot a full set", and I did loot the full set!...

now I was sitting in the same boat as OP, what do I hunt with this stuff? :silly2:

I been using it for Mindreaver Stalker... I tried them in Jarhead and it was incredibly frustrating every time I died and had to run waaaay back to the bottom of the cave!... in Polaris the Mindreaver Stalkers are easy, I don't die anymore in there unless I get careless and let my life get below half then get hit by a critical!

Polaris is good for a few things, but I think it's best used on big Mindreavers :yup:

Back