Do you have mob you just can`t get global?

Lassiter

Society
TKoE
Lassiter Lassiter Twingo
I have been shooting Longus in Club Sweat for 2 days now. Not sure how many i have killed, but i think it is around 800. First just for fun and then I realised i haven`t iron q for it. So now iron I and II done and still no globals. Returns have been good and got 4 times over 40 Pedders and once i looted full TT Aurora Helmet even (L) But no yellow swirlies. Does any of you have some mob you have hunted alot but without globals? Maybe im just destined to keep up hunting Longus and see how far i can get :laugh::laugh:

1 global in aprox. 300-400 ped ammo on them lately

aww man great question! I remember drones was one of the first like that. Took me FOREVER to global on them. Then one year for WoF we hunted them in a team of 3-4 for 1-2 hours straight and not one single global.

Now-a-days, I have to think here... I don't hunt them a ton, but Miner Bots are hard to get and other bots like Troopers and Legionaries. (what's with the friggin bots huh?)
Others: Boorum, RipperSnapper, and Molisk. I had to look through my entropedia history and have a variety of mobs I globaled on. Pretty long answer for a short question, but it's fun to reflect on!

easy answer for me... Cornundacaudas!!!

never ever ever globalled on them. killing them when I see one since the corn beach times NE Argus. not 1 swirl!

doing the iron too, on 3000/5000 , but killed 5 times of that since ava born. I think one time I got like 49.98 lol :dunce:

This has always niggled me. I completed the whole combibo mission chain without a single global. Then during WOF being one of the weakest team member, I was sent out to global combibo (day after day) - still no global. Then I used combibo as a test bed for low armor/ naked and small UL SIB weapons. Still no global. So eventually after 19 months of playing and having hunted them since month 2 in game, my soc leader brings his PC to my house for repair. He just sits down and I am hunting bibos at solfais crater and bang a 50 odd pedder global. My first and only.

aww man great question! I remember drones was one of the first like that. Took me FOREVER to global on them. Then one year for WoF we hunted them in a team of 3-4 for 1-2 hours straight and not one single global.

Now-a-days, I have to think here... I don't hunt them a ton, but Miner Bots are hard to get and other bots like Troopers and Legionaries. (what's with the friggin bots huh?)
Others: Boorum, RipperSnapper, and Molisk. I had to look through my entropedia history and have a variety of mobs I globaled on. Pretty long answer for a short question, but it's fun to reflect on!

Miner bots rock! I cycled a few k peds ammo on them and got a 1.3k ped hof along with a number of high mu globals. They drop or used to drop a few 140-150% mu guns.

Back