travrevyen

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Martin Martin Petersen
WARNING!! to all streamers YOUR loot will reduce with 50% if you stream
its like hunting on a Landarea with 50%:eek:tax

Now you think how does he know that

I have done some test and even if it is a small test involving only 16 mobs its still a test.
also my 2½ years experience in streaming tells me im right.

Lol :dddddd

16 mobs... That's a massive sample to gather data, your conclusion is incontrovertible!

All the science.

well I was wondering this night why the hell do i get 34% in average return (I was streaming)? SO I did a test run (when i was not streaming) with the same mobs that cost 7 ped to kill and then all of a sudden I got much better loot exacly 70% in return average. I even got a 139 pedder and 3 armor pieces in that short time it took to kill the 16 mobs. What the hell is going on?

1 mob 5 ped
» 2 mob 29.83 ped
» 3 mob 2.36 ped
» 4 mob 6.01 ped
» so already conciderl better loot
» 5 mob 5.05 ped
» 6 mob 2.60 ped
» 7 mob 1.75 ped
» 8 mob 6 ped
» 9 od
» 9 mob 139 ped
» 10 mob 1.95 ped
» 11 mob 5.37 ped
» wow dude
» much much better return
» 50 % better rerturn
» I dont understand why?
» Why would mindark reduce your loot with 50 % just because you stream?
» 12 mob 6.60 ped
» before i got 2.5 ped average in return
» now i get 5 ped average in return
» 13 mob 7 ped
» 14 mob 1.52 ped
» 15 mob 5.69 ped
» Enough i have seen enough
» the loot is 50 % better
» when not streaming
» damn
» that means i can not show you my hunt anymore
» 16 mob 7.54

Last edited:
It's simple. MA doesn't want people to see us playing EU. They trained the loot monkey to watch for people streaming and to give them worse loot! :wise:

I know it sounds absolutely insane
Why? but I have had this on my mind for a long time now I just want a simple answer from a Official
Is the loot you get from hunting getting worse when you stream on twitch.tv or is it the same?

Is the loot you get from hunting getting worse when you stream on twitch.tv or is it the same?

I also stream, I have about 250 followers and ca 20-30 consistent views, I get the same return as always, lately, I've profited.

I know it sounds absolutely insane
Why? but I have had this on my mind for a long time now I just want a simple answer from a Official

I've always wondered if I do a number 2 before logging on if my returns get shittier....

I've always wondered if I do a number 2 before logging on if my returns get shittier....

dont know what that means but it sounds funny what is a number 2?

Recently I also found my return to be lower when streaming. It was a disaster - I killed 0 mobs and got a 0% return.

I have done some test and even if it is a small test involving only 16 mobs its still a test.

Easy explaination: When you stream, you stand, in relation to light sources, you pick clothes and possibly armor sets to get a good visual appearance rather than protection and match your weapon to your clothes/armor, and when you shoot you adjust camera angel accordingly to get a good dramatic effect when you pull the trigger (so less time to aim).

Solution: Get someone else with you who does the streaming, so you can concentrate on the shooting and the cameraman can focus on getting good scenes and on getting the storyline together. Optionally, get a healer with mindforce chip that can stay off-focus, so you don't have to do those ugly switches to the fap while shooting. (Ever seen Schwarzenegger bringing up a first aid kit in the middle of the fight with the uglies?)

And, don't hunt Trooper robots with Vampire armor and Opalo. It just doesn't work even if it might look cool.

Last edited:
I travel a lot when hunting...its so rare I finish a mob when I start shooting first. Thats when loot is not good I mean or can't global, so for ex. I go out with 400 ped ammo, shoot 200 on 1 mob, then shoot 170 on 2-3 diff. mobs and can't global so I try molisk lastly for my 30 peds ammo, I get a 40 and a small global. Then I say oh yeah baby lets get a 500 ammo and hit molisk hard!
3 min. later I am there...and usually not 1 global, only a 20-30 pedder at end of hunt :scratch2: what changed ffs?

Tracking bot for sure, they track this kind of players more tightly, cause I check each mob and stay on good looters and push till mob is not hot anymore(thats about 2 hours to 1 day). I can uderstand that cause then I would make the game bankrupt this way. But 3 minutes??? come on what the ****!

Maybe..

...its because you wear Joe Boxers and has absolutely NOTHING to do with streaming...I've found this to be the case for myself on many occasions...I can present tables and such if anyone is interested...

Brick

Martin Martin Martin.....

We discussed this, your sample size is to small :wise:

Dev note, we need a tinfoil hat emote :)

Martin Martin Martin.....

We discussed this, your sample size is to small :wise:

Dev note, we need a tinfoil hat emote :)

please tell me he is joking with this thread? :p

I think the opposite.

I only streamed once for 30 seconds and got a 650% return.
I killed 1 mob and got 32.5 ped return.

I think next time I will try to get a bigger test sample (maybe I will kill 2 or 3 mobs)

uhhhh

there is no difference if you stream or not....

Last edited:
I have collected data from the last 21 mobs i killed yesterday: and this is from online streaming
1 mob 5.42
2 mob 4,96
3 mob 2,54
4 mob 1,98
5 mob 4,73
6 mob 2,51
7 mob 2,83
8 mob 5,73
9 mob 1,84
10 mob 5,48
11 mob 2,85
12 mob 5,70
13 mob 2,76
14 mob 5,51
15 mob 4,87
16 mob 2,12
17 mob 5,02
18 mob 2,47
19 mob 5,27
20 mob 5,62
21 mob 2,55

so please tell me there is something wrong when you stream online.

Well, the 22nd mob probably would have been a super mega hof, so your sample size is one mob too small and because you stopped at 21 instead of going bust you will never know how big that super mega hof would have been...:wise:

Easy explaination: When you stream, you stand, in relation to light sources, you pick clothes and possibly armor sets to get a good visual appearance rather than protection and match your weapon to your clothes/armor, and when you shoot you adjust camera angel accordingly to get a good dramatic effect when you pull the trigger (so less time to aim).

Solution: Get someone else with you who does the streaming, so you can concentrate on the shooting and the cameraman can focus on getting good scenes and on getting the storyline together. Optionally, get a healer with mindforce chip that can stay off-focus, so you don't have to do those ugly switches to the fap while shooting. (Ever seen Schwarzenegger bringing up a first aid kit in the middle of the fight with the uglies?)

And, don't hunt Trooper robots with Vampire armor and Opalo. It just doesn't work even if it might look cool.

im glad you mention it its true good idea to hire a camera man and a healer.

Well, the 22nd mob probably would have been a super mega hof, so your sample size is one mob too small and because you stopped at 21 instead of going bust you will never know how big that super mega hof would have been...:wise:

on the contrary my dear freind i did went on to kill the 22 mob offline
and 15 more mobs offline

i have posted the result here:

offline results

well I was wondering this night why the hell do i get 34% in average return (I was streaming)? SO I did a test run (when i was not streaming) with the same mobs that cost 7 ped to kill and then all of a sudden I got much better loot exacly 70% in return average. I even got a 139 pedder and 3 armor pieces in that short time it took to kill the 16 mobs. What the hell is going on?

1 mob 5 ped
» 2 mob 29.83 ped
» 3 mob 2.36 ped
» 4 mob 6.01 ped
» so already conciderl better loot
» 5 mob 5.05 ped
» 6 mob 2.60 ped
» 7 mob 1.75 ped
» 8 mob 6 ped
» 9 od
» 9 mob 139 ped
» 10 mob 1.95 ped
» 11 mob 5.37 ped
» wow dude
» much much better return
» 50 % better rerturn
» I dont understand why?
» Why would mindark reduce your loot with 50 % just because you stream?
» 12 mob 6.60 ped
» before i got 2.5 ped average in return
» now i get 5 ped average in return
» 13 mob 7 ped
» 14 mob 1.52 ped
» 15 mob 5.69 ped
» Enough i have seen enough
» the loot is 50 % better
» when not streaming
» damn
» that means i can not show you my hunt anymore
» 16 mob 7.54